剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Nah, not really a hand lotion guy.
不了 不是那种精致男孩
Yeah, obviously.
可不是吗
Okay, well, if you're gonna be rude, come on.
既然你都这么说了 来吧
Oh, all right.
好呀
Now just watch the money roll in.
现在就等着进账吧
I can't be the guy that keeps this money, right?
我不能收这笔钱 对吧?
I don't even know why I have it.
我都不知道为什么会有这笔钱
'Cause you're the sweet prince.
因为你是白马王子呀
I'm just gonna give it back to the family.
我还是把它还给默特尔的家人吧
Then they'll have the money and everyone here will know
这样他们拿到了钱 大家也会知道
that I'm just like a regular man of the people.
我只是个普通人罢了
The people would never turn down $1,000.
普通人才不会拒绝一千块钱呢
Everybody here would keep that money.
这里的每个人都会收下这笔钱的
Some would try to steal more of it.
有些人还想着偷更多呢
Okay, well, then what if I gave it to you?
好吧 那 如果我把这钱给你呢?
I mean, I'm living in your house.
毕竟 我住在你家
It's the least I can do.
至少我能给你点回报
Yeah, you know, I haven't wanted to say anything,
那啥 我本来不想说的
but you do owe me, like, 19 grand,
但是你好像欠我 一万九千多
but I'd prefer you pay me back in sex.
不过我想你能肉偿
Mm, that's a lot of sex.
那可要啪很多次了
Okay, well, how about we just share it, then?
那 我们平分吧 怎么样?
We could spend it on something nice like a trip.
我们可以享受一下 旅个游什么的
Ooh, I have always wanted to go to Florida.
我一直很想去佛罗里达呢
Like the Florida from the news?
是新闻上那个佛罗里达吗?
Well, if you ignore all the people,
如果你忽略掉那里的人
it's basically Hawaii.
那里基本上就是夏威夷了
So I was able to get my dad's phone number from his Facebook.
那么我在脸书上拿到了我爸的电♥话♥号♥码
Luckily, old people still trust the internet.
幸运的是 老年人对网络还比较信任
Cool. And I'm here for support.
好的 我就在这支持你
No. You're gonna call him.
不 你得打给他
Look, my dad... scum of the earth,
我爸... 渣破地表
human equivalent of a Band-Aid in a salad...
就像吃沙拉吃出一片创口贴一样...
left me 23 years ago.
二十三年前弃我而去
He deserves to suffer.
他活该受罪
So you're gonna call him
所以你得打给他
and tell him you're my friend Sandra Johnson from work.
告诉他你是我同事桑德拉·约翰逊
Sandra Johnson?
桑德拉·约翰逊?
Kaluiokalani sounds made-up. Anyway, just tell him I'm dead.
克鲁克罗尼像是乱起的 反正 告诉他我死了
What?
什么?
Hello?
你好?
Uh, this is Sandra Johnson.
我是桑德拉·约翰逊
I work with your daughter Dina at Cloud 9,
我是你女儿迪娜的同事
and I just wanted to tell you that Dina...
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你 迪娜...
passed away.
去世了
What?
什么?
Yeah, I'm sorry. She's dead.
是的 我很遗憾 她死了
Oh, God.
天哪
Actually, she's not dead.
实际上 她并没有死
What? Nope.
什么? 还没死
She's dying.
但快了
Dead. Fully dead.
死了 死透了
The doctor said she stabilized
医生说她情况稳定了
and she might pull through.
而且有可能挺过来
But I think they were just trying to be nice.
但我觉得这只是哄你的
They seemed like liars.
他们看着就像骗子
I'm sorry, what are you...
抱歉 你在...
Damn it, Sandra.
该死 桑德拉
If you can't even convince my dad I'm dead,
如果你连让我爸相信我死了都做不到
what the hell can you do?
你还能干点儿啥?
Hi, Sandra?
嗨 桑德拉?
Sandra Johnson?
桑德拉·约翰逊?
Yes?
是我?
Yeah, we talked earlier on the phone.
我们之前通过电♥话♥
I'm Dina's dad, Howard.
我是迪娜的爸爸 霍华德
I... I called the number back and they gave me the store address.
我... 我回拨了那个号♥码 他们给了我商店的地址
The app said it was a 47-minute drive.
软件说开车要四十七分钟
I made it in 40 flat. Congrats.
我四十分钟就开到了 祝贺
Our conversation left me with more than a few questions.
咱俩聊过后我满脑子都是疑问
I mean, she's dead? She's dying...
她已经死了? 还是她要死了...
Sir, the truth is, Dina's fine.
先生 事实是 迪娜没事
She wanted me to fake her death to make you feel bad.
她让我骗你她死了 好让你难过
Well, I guess, uh,
好吧 我想
can't say I don't deserve it.
我还真是活该
I'm no golden jackal when it comes to parenting.
在养育子女方面 我可不是金豺
They're incredible fathers. Is Dina in the store?
金豺爸爸真的很了不起 迪娜在商店里吗?
Yes, but small heads-up. She's very angry.
对 但是打个小预防针 她生气极了
If she goes for a choke hold,
如果她有锁喉的势头
it's best to just pretend you've passed out, okay?
你最好假装自己昏过去了 好吗?
Dad?
爸爸?
Now that everything's out in the open,
既然所有的事情都说开了
my name isn't actually Sandra Johnson.
那我的名字不是桑德拉·约翰逊
It's Sandra Kaluiokalani.
而是桑德拉·克鲁克罗尼
Yeah, sure it is.
行吧
"Florida man cuts nose off with samurai sword."
"佛罗里达一男子用武士刀割鼻"
We're going to the other coast.
那我们去别的海岸
Jonah, look.
乔纳 看
I was just in softlines, and then suddenly,
我刚刚在软百 突然间
out of nowhere, boom.
不知道从哪里
This bottle of Mr. Clean appeared.
这瓶洁碧先生蹦出来了
Myrtle always said that Mr. Clean
默特尔以前总是说
was her celebrity crush.
洁碧先生是她的男神
She called him, "My big white genie."
她管他叫 "我那白色的大精灵"
Oh, yeah. That sounds familiar, I think.
是的 听着很耳熟
Look, I know she means well leaving all these signs
听着 我知道她是好意留下了所有这些信♥号♥♥
to let me know she's still around,
让我觉得她还在这儿
but it just makes me miss her more.
但这只让我更想念她了
You shouldn't outlive your employees.
你不该比你的员工活得更久
It's not right. It's not natural.
这不对 也不正常
You know what, Glenn? You should take the money.
格林 你知道吗? 这钱应该归你
What? Really?
什么? 说真的?
Yeah, you were so close with Myrtle and you deserve it.
是的 你和默特尔曾经那么亲密 你应得的
She wrote my name on the envelope,
她是在信封上写了我的名字
but who knows who she could've meant, you know?
但谁知道她打算给谁呢?
Could've been you.
可能就是你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天哪 谢谢你
You know, I think you giving me this money
我觉得你把这钱给我
is another sign from Myrtle.
是默特尔发出的另一个信♥号♥♥
Or maybe it's just a nice thing that I'm doing but enjoy.
也可能这只是我做的一件好事罢了 但是好好用吧
It's yours.
这是你的了
The colors are packaged so you know they go together.
这些色块都是包装好的 这样就能知道它们是一套了
It takes out all the think work.
省去了所有思考的功夫
I could use a little less think work.
我可以少花点时间想这个
I'll take one.
我要一个
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Wait, you made all that money today?
等一下 你一天就赚了这么多钱?
Uh-huh, and this may push me to Lucy May diamond level.
是呀 这可能会让我升为露西·梅钻石级别
Once you hit diamond, they send you a sweet hoodie.
升到钻石级 他们就会送你一件可爱的帽衫
Well, it's a hoodie.
是一个帽衫哦
Hey, Cheyenne, that stuff you gave me,
嘿 夏安 你给我的东西
the lotion or whatever?
润肤露还是什么的?
Isn't it the best? And it makes your hands
好用吧? 用过之后你的手
smell like you just washed them with Hawaiian Punch.
闻起来就像是用夏威夷宾治洗过一样
You know, I could just, like,
我可以买♥♥一瓶
buy a bottle if it'll help you out.
如果这能帮到你的话
Really, Garrett? You're buying Lucy May?
加勒特 真的吗? 你要买♥♥露西·梅?
Yeah, to help Cheyenne.
是的 为了帮夏安
Plus, feel my hands. They're soft like puppy fur.
另外 你摸一下我的手 就像狗狗的毛一样柔软
I've never touched you before.
我之前从没碰过你
It's weird.
这感觉怪怪的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表