剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
they'll feel bad and cut us a break.
都于心不忍♥地劝我们去休息
No, that sounds like a big job.
话不是这么说 那个工作听着挺重要的啊
I should probably switch to apologizing too.
也许我也应该转去干道歉的活儿
No! Stop whining!
不行! 别发牢骚了!
What I need from the two of you is less of this
我需要的是你们少抱怨
and more of this.
多干活儿
I...
我...
Okay, are you gonna actually mime the whole thing?
行吧 你这默剧打算演到啥时候?
Wow, she's good at that.
哇哦 她真的演得不错诶
Next game night, she's on my team.
下一次游戏之夜 我要找她入队
Garrett, guess what?
加勒特 你猜怎么着?
We sold another one of those VRs.
我们又卖♥♥出了一副VR设备
What? No way!
啥? 不可能!
Hold up.
等会
Barbecue chips? Takis?
烧烤味儿的薯片? 玉米片?
Dill pickle-flavored almonds?
酸菜味儿的扁桃仁?
This dude gets it.
这位老兄很懂啊
You should meet him.
你真应该见见他
Oh, my god. This was Jerry's order?
哦我的天哪 这是杰瑞的订单?
Yep, I'm sure you had no idea.
是啊 我打赌你肯定不知道
Hey, sweetie. Hey, Garrett.
嗨宝贝 - 嗨 加勒特
I'm here to pick up my video game.
我来取我的电子游戏
Your video game?
你的电子游戏?
Do you have any idea what you just bought?
你知道你刚才买♥♥了什么吗?
That's state-of-the-art wireless vr.
这可是最新型VR设备
酷 听你这么一说我懂了不少
Hey, garrett,
嘿 加勒特
Maybe you could help jerry set this up,
或许你可以帮杰瑞安装一下
And then if you wanted to play for a while,
如果你们想玩一会儿
I'd cover you and you could get to know each other better.
我替你掩护 你们就更熟悉彼此了
You know, since you're his best man.
你懂的 毕竟你是他的伴郎
That all just occurred to me.
我刚想到这一点
You know, i've left work for less.
那个 我要少干点活儿了
Let's go.
咱们走吧
I mean, sure, curbside is quiet now,
我是说 当然 现在路边是安静了
But the morning rush was insane,
但早高峰惨绝人寰
00 a.m., a lot of our customers are drunk.
零点的时候 我们很多顾客都是醉着的
Is it, like, world cup or something?
就像 世界杯似的?
Amy?
艾米?
Mateo and Eric,
马特奥和埃里克
They would be good together, right?
他们在一起的话挺不错的 对吧?
Not my first choice, but sure.
不是我的第一选择 但也不错
Look, Eric's gotta get out of the house.
埃里克需要从屋子里走出来
He needs a social life.
他需要社交生活
I-i want him to meet a nice guy,
我希望他能遇到一个好人
And mateo's nice, sometimes, in a way.
而马特奥是个好人 有的时候 从某种意义上
So then what's the problem?
那么问题是什么呢?
Well, mateo is afraid that i'm gonna be too involved,
马特奥怕我会干预太多
So he won't even give Eric a shot.
所以他甚至不给埃里克机会
I think i'm gonna have to give them a little bit of a push.
我觉得我得轻轻推他们一把
To show that you wouldn't be too involved?
表明你不会过分干预?
No, i'm gonna get involved now
不 现在我要干预
Just to get the ball rolling.
让雪球滚起来
Right. got it.
好 明白
Hi.
嗨
I know you've been out here for a while,
我知道你已经在外面等了一阵子了
So behalf of cloud 9,
所以 我代表云端9超♥市♥
I would like to apologize.
向你道歉
Where's my order? i need that washing machine.
我的订单呢? 我要的是洗衣机
Okay, i'm not on order fulfillment.
好的 但我不负责订单配送
I'm on apologies.
我负责道歉
Why'd they send you all the way out here to apologize
他们为什么要让你来这儿道歉?
When you could have just brought me my stuff?
有这个时间你完全可以帮我拿东西
Oh, don't worry, sir.
喔 别担心 先生
Your order will be right out.
您的订单马上就完成了
We've got our best team members on it.
我们安排了最佳队员负责这件事
We don't really have many guests.
我们家没有来过什么客人
Oh, do you want a snow cone?
喔 你想吃刨冰吗?
A snow cone?
刨冰?
No, i'm... i'm good. thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
You guys big guy fieri fans? Who?
你们是盖伊 法利的狂饭吗? 谁?
Oh, we got that at a yard sale.
喔 我们在庭院拍卖♥♥会买♥♥的
We liked his confidence.
我们欣赏他的自信
Well, why don't we break into this little bad boy
好吧 我们何不打开这个盒子
And download some games?
然后下载些游戏呢?
Do you think you'll want a snow cone later?
你觉得过会儿你会想吃刨冰吗?
'cause the machine's in storage
因为机器收起来了
And i'd have to wait for the water to freeze
而且我不得不等水冻成冰
And we'd need to get a jump on it.
要想吃得提前准备
Yeah, you know what, jerry, i'm...
其实 那什么 杰瑞
I'm all good on snow cones.
我真的不想吃刨冰
Okay. we don't have any of the flavored syrup anyway.
好吧 反正我们也没有风味糖浆
Okay, so just crushed ice in a cone.
好吧 那只是圆筒杯里放上碎冰
Oh, here you are. both of you.
喔 你们俩在这里 你们两个都在
Yep, i'm just having eric install some shelves.
对呀 我刚请埃里克帮我安装一些架子
He put some shelves in our mother's bathroom
他在我们妈妈浴室里装过架子
And they looked... really cool.
而且看起来 很棒
I thought you said cloud 9 didn't approve these.
我以为你会说云端9没有审批过这件事
I don't think that's what i said at all.
我可不会这么说
Anyway, uh, new shelves, new possibilities,
总之 新架子 新的可能
New connections.
新的联♥系♥
So with that, i will leave you to... it.
所以 我就要走了
I will leave you to it. good-bye.
我走了 你俩慢慢聊 拜拜
Excuse me.
不好意思
I order three jars of pumpkin spice salsa an hour ago,
我一个小时前订了三罐南瓜香料莎莎酱
And i've been waiting in my car.
我一直在车里等着
Are you sure?
你说真的吗?
'cause we filled all the orders that came in.
我们完成了所有进来的订单了
Obviously you didn't,
显然你们并没有
Because i don't have my pumpkin spice salsa.
因为我没拿到我的南瓜香料莎莎酱
Yeah, i'm sorry, but there's no order here.
真抱歉 但这儿没有订单
Well, i guess i'll go get my pumpkin spice salsa by myself,
好吧 我猜我得自己去拿南瓜香料莎莎酱了
Like it's 1950.
就跟在1950年似的
What order was that guy talking about?
他说的什么订单啊?
Did it fall somewhere?
掉在哪里了吗?
Yeah, i don't know.
是啊 我不清楚
He sounded like a liar to me.
我觉得他是在说谎
Just ignore him, you know?
别理他就完了 你懂的?
Is the printer out of paper or...
是打印机没纸了还是...
wait... it's unplugged.
等一下 插销被拔了
Okay, it was me, all right? i unplugged it!
好吧 是我♥干♥的 行了吗? 我把它拔了!
I couldn't take the beeping noise anymore!
我再也忍♥受不了哔哔声了
So the orders are still coming in?
所以订单还是在进来吗?
We're just not being notified?
只是我们没有收到通知罢了?
Yeah. isn't it so much better?
是的 那不是更好吗?
No, jonah, no!
别 乔纳 别!
The plug is what gives it power!
插销会让它通电的!
Should we just quit our jobs?
我们是不是该辞职?
I mean, i'm in if you are.
我的意思是 你辞我也辞
Can everyone in this row hear me?
这列的人都能听到我说话吗?
'cause i'd like to apologize and offer you all
我要向你们道歉并送你们
A nice, hot cup of cider to enjoy while you wait!
一杯好喝的热苹果酒 你们可以在等待时享用!
Is it too late to quit?
现在辞职会不会太晚?
i mean, i'm still in if... no, no, no, no.
我是说 我还愿意辞要是你... 不不不不
Look, dina, there was a minor printer glitch
迪娜 发生了一个小的打印机故障
That set us behind,
让我们进度落后了
But... but i promise we are gonna do our best
但 但我向你保证我们会尽全力
to get back on track. your best?
赶上进度的 你们尽力?
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你们得比那样做的更好才行
Otherwise, this program is gonna get shut down,
要不然 这个项目就办不下去了
All because you couldn't hack it.
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表