剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
They're two people who look alike
不过是有夫妻相的就要结婚的
that are getting married, end of story.
两个人罢了 仅此而已
That's what I'm worried about,
那就是我的忧虑之处啊
The more time I spend with them,
我和他们相处的时间越长
the more I'm starting to think
就越觉得
that they're each just marrying the first person
他们俩只不过是选择和头一个
who was nice to them.
对彼此好的人结婚罢了
Eh, so what?
呃 那又怎样?
You're an officiant, not a marriage counselor.
你只是个主婚人 不是婚姻咨♥询♥师
I'm not just gonna marry two people
我不会给两个彼此完全不了解的人
who don't know each other.
进行证婚
I took an oath for my ordination.
我是庄严起誓过的
I ticked a box and clicked next.
我可是打了勾 然后点了下一步的
You know, at this point, I think
那什么 都这关口儿了 我觉得
all we should be worried about is keeping them
我们唯一该忧虑的是如何阻止他们
from having kids.
生孩子
From the bottom of my heart,
我从心底里
thank you for your donation.
对您的善举表示感激
This toy will go to a child who will cherish it...
这个玩具将被送给一个会珍惜它的孩子...
Yeah, cool, give me the gift card.
是啊好的很 把代金卡给我
Well, probably won't end up using that one,
嘛 也许最后不会用到那个
but the gift cards are a great idea.
但是代金卡确实是个好主意
Our customers go insane when they hear the word "free."
只要听到"免费"这个词儿 顾客们就会失去理智
Yeah, don't you remember when we gave pretzels away
没错 你还记不记得我们在慕尼黑啤酒节上
for oktoberfest?
免费送椒盐脆饼那回?
They came from out of state.
州外的人都跑来了
Uh, guys.
呃 伙计们
Oh, god.
噢天哪
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Well, look, I'm sorry about earlier.
嘛 那什么 之前的事我很抱歉
I brought a little peace offering for you.
我给你们带了点小东西
Oh, okay, well, thank you. Oh, oh, oh.
噢 好的 行 谢谢 哦 等会 慢着
Just this one.
只是这一个
You're donating one army man.
你捐了一个士兵小人
Oh, sorry, is this not a toy? It looks like a toy.
噢 抱歉 这难道不是玩具吗? 它看起来很像个玩具嘛
Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew, pew!
哒哒哒哒哒!
Plays like a toy.
也可以像玩具一样玩
Go ahead, give it a few "pews."
来吧 你也可以哒几下
Thank you.
谢谢
Mateo, give him his gift card.
马特奥 把代金卡给他
That's great, thank you.
好的很 谢谢你
Ooh, and I will also be donating this.
噢 我还要捐这个
Gift card, please.
给我代金卡 拜托了
No, you don't get a gift card
不行 你不能每捐一个傻♥逼♥士兵小人
for every stupid little army man.
就拿一张代金卡
Stupid little army man?
傻♥逼♥士兵小人?
Wow!
哇哦!
This guy does not support our troops!
这家伙不支持我们的军队呢!
No, no! I support the troops.
不 不对! 我支持军队
Especially the American ones.
尤其是美国♥军♥队
Okay, sir, I'm sorry.
好了先生 很抱歉
It's just one gift card per customer.
每位顾客只能领♥取♥一张代金卡
Hmm, weird, doesn't say that on the flyer.
嗯那可怪了 传♥单♥上可没这么说
Well, no, but that's just...
这个么 是没有 但那只是...
Kinda sounds like you made another mistake.
看起来你们又搞错了一次啊
Between this and the emails, I mean,
这是一次 邮件那个也是一次 我是说
how did you become manager?
你到底怎么当上经理的啊?
You win it in a raffle or something?
拿来♥福♥枪♥抵着别人头当上的还是怎么?
What emails? Nothing.
什么邮件? 没啥
She said I could be here today
她答应说我可以今天到这来
and then backed out of it. No, no.
然后就反悔了 不 没有
You did what?
你做了什么?
I did not. I didn't, I...
我没有 我没那么说 我...
What i said was that the idea of him being here
我说的是他到这来这主意
sounded great.
听着不错
And that's different?
有啥区别?
That's different.
区别大了
Look, just admit you're bad at your job,
听着 只要你承认你搞砸了
and I'll be on my merry way.
我便就此罢手
Um, no.
呃 不可能
No, I'm not gonna admit that,
不行 我不会承认那种事
because i didn't do anything wrong.
因为我没做错什么
Mateo, give him the gift card.
马特奥 给他代金卡
Really? Um, Amy...
你说真的? 呃 艾米...
It's fine, I know what I'm doing.
没事的 我很清楚我在做什么
Thank you so much. Ooh, $5 gift card.
非常感谢 噢 五美元代金卡
Can I have my gift card, please?
请问我能拿我的代金卡了吗?
Oh, thank you, wow. Can I have a gift card, please?
噢谢谢 哇哦 请问我能拿代金卡了吗?
I think I'm gonna be taking the rest of the gift cards,
老实说 我想我应该拿走
to be honest.
剩下的所有代金卡了
That's a gift card.
那个可以换张代金卡
And that'll be a gift card, there.
那个也可以换代金卡 收好
This'll be a gift card for sure.
这个当然也可以换代金卡
Hi, Happy Holidays.
嗨 节日快乐
Save it. I'm not here to donate.
省省吧 我不是来捐钱的
My manager informed me that you may be in violation
我经理告诉我你也许违反了
of our solicitor guidelines.
我们的法规条例
Oh, I am very familiar with your guidelines.
噢 我很清楚你们的条例
No signage larger than 11x18.
标牌尺寸不得大于十一乘十八
I am 10 feet from the entrance.
我离入口有十英尺远
And a certificate from my organization,
我的组织也有正规营业执照
which I've had notarized just in case.
我之前以防万一去做过公♥证♥的
Ooh, notarized. You mind if i touch the seal?
噢 还公♥证♥了啊 你介意我碰一下印♥章♥吗?
Please, that's what it's there for.
请便 它正是为此而准备的
Mm-hmm, you're telling me.
嗯哼 我说的没错吧
Huh, okay, well,
哈 好吧 那么
you don't appear to be in any dress code violation,
你看起来也没有违反任何着装要求
no gang colors, no visible swastifications,
没有帮派代表色 没有穿古古怪怪的衣服
and I see you've got multiple layers
而且我看你为了应对气温突变
in case of a temperature swing.
还穿了不少件呢
Oh, well, yeah, you know, St. Louis.
噢 嘛 是啊 你也知道 圣路易斯嘛
If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.
如果你对这会的天气不感冒 等上五分钟就好
Nice. Wait five minutes.
不错 等五分钟就好
Yeah, that's well put. It's true.
对 说得不错 这是真的
It's a true thing.
确实如此
You know what?
这样吧
wow, thank you so much.
哇 太感谢你了
I have really good vision.
我视力超好的
I find, like, $8 a day. it's no big deal.
我一天大概能捡到八块钱吧
Wait five minutes.
等个五分钟
you gave him money?
你给他钱了?
he told a great joke about the weather.
他讲了个关于天气的超好笑的笑话
Amy, just admit that you're wrong
艾米 就承认你错了吧
And then he'll leave. No!
他就会走了 不要!
I'm not wrong. Right.
我没错 好的吧
Nobody thinks you think you're wrong,
没人觉得你觉得自己错了
But Mateo kinda needs this toy drive to go well.
但马特奥很需要这次的玩具募集顺利进行下去啊
I'd donate myself, Mateo,
我很想捐的 马特奥
But i have my own kids to buy toys for.
但我还得给自己的孩子买♥♥玩具
It's not personal. i didn't think it was.
不是针对你 我没觉得你针对我
okay, fine, it's a little personal.
好吧 其实有点针对你
what kind of organization hires a guy like that anyway?
什么样的组织会雇个这样的人啊
I mean, i bet this whole samaritans thing
我赌这个什么撒玛利亚的东西
Is just a big scam.
就是个大骗局
yeah, like those charities that send someone a cow
是啊 就像那些什么慈善组织
In a third world country and then it just ends up taking
送头牛给第三世界的国家 结果它就开始
A bite out of their tv and, like,
吃他们的电视
Hogging the shower and stuff.
还一直霸占着淋浴不放
was that-- are you thinking of a cartoon?
那不是... 你想的是动画片里的场景吧?
you know what's a scam?
你知道什么是骗局吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表