剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
你需要我们去前台等着吗
Do you want us to go to Reception?
我建议你们去喝点东西
I suggest a cup of tea.
-好吧 -因为他哪也去不了
- Right. - Cos he's not going anywhere, is he?
非常感谢 多亏你们帮忙
Thanks for your help. We couldn't have done it without you.
玛格丽特 亲爱的 来杯茶
Here we go, Margaret. One cup of tea for you, darling.
太棒了 谢谢你
Oh, that's lovely. Thank you.
给你放这里了 可以吗
There you go, sweet pea. Is that all right?
好的 慢慢喝吧 亲爱的
Good. Enjoy, my darling.
我很喜欢病房♥里的病人
I just love patients on the ward.
超级爱他们
Absolutely love them.
你睡得还好吗 阿里
Did you sleep all right, Ali?
-还好 -很好 给你 亲爱的
- Yeah. - Good, good, good. There we go, sweetheart.
在四层里
Up on the fourth floor,
护工科莱特正在给病患分发食物和水
housekeeper Colette is in charge of keeping patients fed and watered.
好吧 把我的东西收起来
Right. Put my stuff away.
她就像是病房♥里的房♥东
She's like the landlady of the ward.
希望你没把我的厨房♥搞得一团糟 医生
Hope you're not making a mess in my kitchen, Doc.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
我什么时候给你添过乱
Have I ever made a mess?
早安 医生 你好吗 亲爱的
Oh, morning, Doc. How are you, darling?
衬衫很棒
I love the shirt.
-你喜欢啊 -是的 很适合你
- Do you like it? - Yes, suits you.
非常适合你 医生
Very much so, Doc.
非常适合
Absolutely.
很不错
Love it.
我总是这么夸他 他是位超级可爱的医生
I always say that to him. He's such a lovely Doc.
情难自控啊 控制不住啊
Can't help myself. Can't help myself.
-贝莉尔 -谢谢
- Beryl. - Yes, thank you.
吐司和果酱
Toast and marmalade.
给你 亲爱的
There you go, my sweet. There you go, darling.
能给我把餐刀吗
Can I have a knife?
你需要餐刀吗 亲爱的 我这就去给你拿
You want a knife, darling? I'll go and get you one, sweetie.
好的
Yeah.
我不知道这已经被切开了
Oh, I didn't know it was cut in half.
目前有很多病区致力于日益增多的老年患者护理
This is one of several wards dedicated to the care
这里便是其中之一
of an ever-growing number of elderly patients.
谢谢
Thank you.
把眼镜戴上 好样的
Put your glasses on. Yeah? Good man.
怎么样
All right?
怎么样
Yeah?
科莱特和她的同事们 比如莎拉
Colette and colleagues like Sarah,
认为交谈也是她们工作中很重要的一部分
also see talking as a key part of their job,
鼓励病患追忆往事
encouraging those on the ward to reminisce.
你觉得我的纹身怎么样 贝莉尔
What do you think to my tattoos, Beryl?
你喜欢吗
Do you like them?
不 我不喜欢
No, I don't like them.
这可是你问我的
Well, you asked me.
好吧 是的
Well, yeah.
我们这代人不会这么做 我们没有纹身
In my generation, we didn't do them. We didn't have them.
-是吗 -反正我是不想的
- No. - Not to my idea, anyway.
那什么样的人才纹身呢
What sort of people did?
流氓
Yobbos.
我对病房♥的一些女患者倾注了很多感情
I get so attached to some of the ladies on the ward,
因为她们让我想起了
because they remind me
六年前发生的事情
of what happened six years ago.
我母亲去世了 我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Me and my sisters, we lost our mum.
必须要重新振作
So...just have to get over it and get on with it.
但是有时候真的很难
But it is hard sometimes.
有时候真的很难
It is really very hard sometimes.
但是你必须要朝前看
But you just get on with it.
我很想念她 但是
I miss her like crazy, but hey.
最后一点了 玛格丽特
Last bit, Margaret.
你喜欢我给你做头发吗 玛格丽特
Do you enjoy me doing your hair, Margaret?
是的 因为我喜欢做头发的感觉
Oh, yes, I like being twiddled around with, yes.
-真的很棒 -很高兴你喜欢
- It's really lovely. - Oh, I'm glad.
-谢谢 -随时为您服务
- Thank you. - Any time.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. -That's all right.
皇家德比医院有51个临床科室
The Royal Derby has 51 clinical departments.
他们负责从常规X光检查
They deal with anything from a routine X-ray
到危重症的处理
to a critical emergency.
每天有超过2500名门诊病患
Over 2,500 people a day are treated as outpatients.
其中有超过1000位病患需要住院治疗
with over 1,000 needing a bed overnight.
你好 麦克米伦中心 有什么我能帮您
Hello, Macmillan Unit, how can I help?
在麦克米伦中心
In the Macmillan Unit,
文卡塔准备去见一个刚入院的患者
Venkata is meeting one of the newest inpatients.
-希望你喜欢这杯茶 -很好 谢谢
- I hope you like my cup of tea. - That'll be fine, thank you.
几天前
A few days ago,
格林被诊断出肺部肿瘤
Glyn was diagnosed with a tumour above one of his lungs.
你今天早上感觉如何
And how are you this morning?
还好吧
Good, I think.
睡眠好多了
Erm...slept better,
这还不错
again, which is good.
在开始治疗之前
We don't know how you will respond
我们无法告诉你对治疗会有什么样的反应
to the treatment unless you start having the treatment.
-当然 -我们仍要继续观察
- Sure. - And that remains to be seen.
过段时间再看
Time will tell.
如果疗效达到预期
If the treatment has the desired effect,
你就可以回归正常生活
you're likely to get back doing what you were doing.
我们得保持乐观
We want to remain optimistic.
我觉得 我觉得今天
I think...and I think today it's sort of...erm...
我刚开始进行放射治疗 所以这有点
I start the radiotherapy, so it's sort of...
现在说这些还为时过早吧 对吗
slightly unknown until that, I think, isn't it?
而且我很乐观的
And I am optimistic.
因为如果可能的话 我一定能战胜它
Because if I can beat it, I'll beat it.
他上周入院的时候
Last week, when he was admitted to the unit,
全身多处疼痛 现在他的症状改善了
he was in a lot of pain. And now his symptoms are better.
行动更利索了 疼痛也减轻了
He's certainly mobilising better. His pain's better.
现在他还开始讨论自己的未来
And he's starting to talk more about what his future is now.
态度很积极 我们给他带来了正面影响
So...and that's a positive way. We've made an impact.
这并不是生命的终点
And this is not end of life.
疾病发现时还在早期
And this is quite early in the diagnosis.
格林的妻子多恩搬入病房♥
Glyn's wife Dawn has moved into his room to help out,
在他开始治疗的头几天里照顾他
during the first few days of his treatment.
从上周二以来 我的病情
The improvements that I've made since last Tuesday,
改善得不是很明显 是吧
are really unrecognisable, aren't they?
-是啊 -实际上效果非常好 真的
- Yeah. - And in fact, it's been absolutely fantastic, really.
病魔没法战胜我 肯定不能
It won't get the better of me. Absolutely not.
我会康复的
I'll be coming out the other side.
毫无疑问
There's no doubt about that whatsoever.
-抗争到底 -我会抗争到底
- Fight it all the way. - I'll fight it all the way.
-然后带你回家 -然后回家
- Then we'll get you home. - Then off home.
好想回去看看我的狗狗
It'll be nice to get back and see the doggies.
有点想我的狗了
Missing my doggies, I am, a little bit.
我知道 那几只小调皮
I know. Little monkeys.
最多四天
Four days, at the most.
快到中午的时候
With the approach of midday,
苏茜在急诊科的值班时间已经过半
Susie is halfway through her shift in A&E.
我们处理了一个接一个的病患
So we've gone from one patient
一个又一个
to another patient to another patient.
压力非常大
We have an enormous pressure.
我必须对患者负责
And the buck stops with me.
三 二 一 走
Three, two, one, go.
麻烦帮我拿一件干净的罩衣
Can I have a fresh gown, please?
紧张的情况并没有放缓的迹象
With no sign of things slowing down,
一位大量失血的患者被匆匆送入急诊室
a patient is rushed in who has lost a large amount of blood.
他对刺♥激♥没有反应
He is unresponsive.
好了 先生 我们会照顾好你的
All right, sir, we'll get you sorted.
我叫苏茜 我是医生
My name is Susie. I'm a doctor.
现在你手臂上扎的针
Sharp scratch just at the moment in your arm,
是给你输液用的
cos we need to give you some fluid,
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表