剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
As one of the most versatile A&E consultants in the hospital,
苏茜也需要照顾年幼的患者们
Susie's also responsible for the very young patients
他们会涌入儿童急诊室
that stream into Children's A&E.
这是弗兰克 他之前有45分钟发作
This is Frank. Frank has had 45 minutes
疑似高热惊厥
of what looks like febrile convulsions.
体温39.2度
Temperature 39.2...
三岁的弗兰克被送上救护车
Three-year-old Frank has been brought in my ambulance,
由于惊厥发作
suffering from convulsions.
苏茜知道儿童的健康状况
Susie knows that with children,
有可能会迅速恶化
their health can deteriorate in an instant.
放轻松
Just relax.
好 告诉我发作的完整经过
Right. Tell me the story from the top.
他的眼睛往上翻 开始痉挛
His eyes rolled up, he started seizing
他左侧身体都开始这样 持续20分钟
his whole left side was going... for about 20 minutes.
-只有左侧吗 -只有左侧
- Just his left side? - Just his left side.
然后他的头部开始这样 像抽搐似的
Then his head started going with it, like a twitch,
而且他总共吐了五次
and he's vomited five times in total.
接着他完全失去意识
Then he lost consciousness completely.
我将他摆成复苏体♥位♥
I put him in the recovery position.
他有发出奇怪的声音吗
Was he making funny noises?
他那时在咳嗽
He was coughing.
我不能保证如果他体温再次上升
I cannot guarantee that if his temperature goes up again,
-是否会再次痉挛 -好
- he mightn't have another seizure. - Right.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
如果父母看到孩子痉挛发作
If a child has a seizure in front of parents,
他们会认为那孩子快死了
they think their child is dying.
很多年以前 我女儿状况不太好
Many years ago, my daughter wasn't very well,
所以她晚上跟我一起睡
so she slept with me,
我半夜醒来
and I woke up in the night
因为她浑身发烫
because she was so hot.
我有点不知所措 把灯打开
I was a bit disoriented, switched the light on,
然后看着她
and I looked at her,
她开始抽搐
and she was starting to twitch.
她要发作痉挛了
She was about to have a seizure.
应该只有发作几秒 但我感觉像永远
It must have been only seconds, but it felt like for ever
我完全不知道发生什么事
that I didn't know what was happening.
我完全 我不知道能做什么
I'd absol- I'd - I didn't know what to do.
让我们看看这里
Let's have a peek down here.
咕噜牛可能住在里面 让我们看看
Maybe the Gruffalo lives here. Let's have a look.
咕噜牛为一部英国动画片的主角
只要小孩发烧 就脱掉他们的衣服
All kids with a fever, you'd strip them off.
最糟糕的可能是
The worst thing would be
他罹患更严重的疾病
that he's got something more significant,
例如病毒性脑炎或类似疾病
such as herpes encephalitis, something along those lines,
那需要非常有针对性的治疗
and that needs a very particular treatment.
所以我需要正确诊断
So I just need to get this right.
在老年病房♥ 莎拉与科莱特
On the elderly ward, Sarah and Colette
要去探望91岁的前坦克驾驶员阿尔伯特
are on their way to visit 91-year-old ex-tank driver Albert.
-你好吗 科莱特 -很好 你好吗
- All right, Colette? - Yeah, all right, babes?
他最近几天都不太吃东西
He's been off his food the last few days.
你好 阿尔伯特
Heyup, Albert.
阿尔伯特 我听说你想解决菜单的问题
Albert, I've heard you want some help with your menu.
你想要我帮忙看看你明天晚餐的菜单吗
Do you want some help with your dinner menu tomorrow?
我没衣服穿了
I've got no clothes.
不用担心你的衣服 阿尔伯特
Don't worry about your clothes, Albert.
我们来帮你填这张表 确定一下你要吃什么
Let's fill that paper in for you, get your meals sorted.
-好 鱼和薯条好吗 -好
- Right. Fish and chips? - Oh, yeah.
鱼和薯条很不错
Oh, fish and chips'll do.
-你要我们离开吗 -我不知道
- Shall we leave you alone? - Oh, I don't know.
你喜欢的话可以跟我一起躺在床上
You can get in bed with me if you like.
阿尔伯特 晚餐前不可以这样
Oh, Albert. Not before dinner.
我刚结婚 不能跟你躺在一起
I've just got married! I can't get in your bed!
她倒是还没结婚
She's not married, though.
我结过三次婚了
Hey, I've been married three times.
她把男人都榨干了
She wears them out!
你知道我爱你什么吗 阿尔伯特
You know what I love about you, Albert?
你非常诚实
You're so honest.
你非常诚实
You're so honest!
-你说出事实了 -我没做错任何事
- You say it as it is. - I've done no wrong.
我没做错任何事 亲爱的
You've done nothing wrong, my love.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
-我不认为你有错 -我曾开枪射过一些人
- I don't think you have. - I've shot some people.
好 好吧
Oh. Right. OK.
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hello!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你还好吗 你就快回家了
Are you all right, then? You're coming home soon.
什么时候
When?
可能明天吧 如果我能处理好的话
Probably tomorrow, if I can sort it.
-拜托了 -我会想你的
- Please. - I'm going to miss you.
你尽力而为吧
Try your best.
你尽力而为吧
Try your best.
在地下室
Down in the basement,
格林正在进行放疗疗程
Glyn is undergoing his latest session of radiotherapy.
治疗会让我停下脚步 好好思考
It certainly made me stop and think, that is for sure.
让你停下脚步 好好思考
Makes you stop and think about
你的生活方式 你每天所做的事
your lifestyle, what you do every day,
还有每天你做事的方式
and the way you do things every day,
或许还有你每天都认为理所当然的事
and maybe things you take for granted every day.
你知道 早上跳下床
You know, just jumping out of bed in the morning,
出门去工作 然后突然间
and getting off to work, and then all of a sudden...
所有事都成了挑战
..everything's a challenge.
可怜的格林 我希望他放疗很顺利
Poor Glyn. I hope he's getting on all right in radiotherapy.
不知道他情况如何 老天保佑他
I wonder how he's getting on? Bless him.
他承受了很大的痛苦
He was in such a lot of pain.
对 你很心痛吧
Yeah, it breaks your heart.
他这么年轻 老天保佑他 这不公平
He's so young, bless him. It's not fair.
艾琳与劳拉负责在病房♥内照顾格林
Eileen and Laura are responsible for Glyn's welfare on the ward.
我给他一个大大的拥抱 他差点哭了
I gave him a big cuddle, and he nearly cried.
然后我也快哭了 他更想哭了
And then I nearly cried. And he nearly cried some more.
-我明白 太让人难过了 -在这工作
- I know, it's so sad. - Working here...
有时候你真的希望自己能做得更多一点
sometimes you wish you could just do a bit more.
我知道 真难受啊 保佑他
I know. It's so hard, isn't it? Bless him.
不知道格林能不能按时回来吃晚饭
I wonder if Glyn'll be back in time for dinner?
我不确定 我想手术不会做那么长时间吧
I'm not sure. I didn't think he'd be that long.
希望他一切安好
I hope he's all right.
回到办公室后 文卡塔收到了
Back in his office, Venkata's received the results
格林治疗进程的结果
regarding Glyn's progress.
不幸的是今天我就必须告诉格林
Sadly, today, I have to deliver the news to Glyn
放射疗法没有起效
that the radiotherapy is not working.
这对他和他的家人都会是极大的打击
And this will come across as extremely heartbreaking
因为这意味着他时日无多了
for him and his family, as this means he has a limited amount of time.
像这种
Conversations like these,
带有坏消息的对话从来都不容易
involving breaking bad news, are never easy.
我们应当让病人来选择
Patients need to be offered
要不要知道真♥相♥
the option of knowing what's happening,
对他们开诚布公对我们来说很重要
and it's important for us to be open and honest with them.
-又见面了 -又见面了
- Hello again. - Hello again.
这是充满挑战的一周
This has been a challenging week.
是啊
Yeah.
挑战或许只是个保守说法
Challenge may be an understatement.
我想跟你说 现在的治疗只是姑息之计
Um, we are talking about treatment being palliative here,
为了缓解你的痛苦
and that means to control the pain,
让你有更高的生活质量
to give you a good quality of life.
总的说来 这些没起到什么作用
It may not add a lot from a quantity point of view.
所以我决定告诉你
Hence it makes me say,
我们预测大概还有 几个月
we're looking at... months here.
我一直期待着 有个人走进来
I'm expecting somebody just to walk through the door
告诉我情况有所好转
and tell me that I'm better,
病已经治好 你可以出院了
and it's all sorted, and off you trot.
别人也跟我这么说过
I've heard that before.
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表