剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
如果是大脑出现问题
to regain consciousness. Being the brain,
可能会危及生命并且会改变生存状态
it's life-threatening and life-changing.
还有一种可能就是感染
The other possibility is infection.
我认为他处于昏迷状态越久
I think the longer he remains unconscious,
他的情况就越让人担心
the more concerned we are with him.
丹赶紧送迈克尔去做脑部CT扫描
Dan hurries Michael to have a CT scan of his brain.
每一天我都会怀着一种巨大的恐惧
The massive fear for me and the fear that I have from day to day
晚上我回家都会问自己「我有没有漏掉什么」
and I'll go home at night is "Have I missed anything?"
我有没有漏掉
Have I missed something that will
可能会导致患者预后不良的情况
make that patient have a poor outcome?
我们都怀着这样的恐惧
And that is a fear that we all have,
如果我们说没有 那一定是在说谎
and we'd by lying if we didn't.
那昨晚到底发生了什么
So what happened, then, last nig ht?
我有点迷糊了
I was a bit confused.
我没有喝酒
I didn't have a drink, I
以我妈的名义发誓 如果我喝酒了就去死
swear on my mother's life, god strike me dead.
我没喝酒也没干什么
I did not have a drink or nothing.
昨晚 47岁的查希尔
Last night, 47-year-old Zahir went missing
从病房♥失踪了几个小时
from the ward for several hours.
我拿起来我的衣服 穿上了这身运动服
I picked my clothes up, I got this tracksuit.
看 快看你
Mm. See, look at you now.
你看起来像是去过聚会一样
You're like you've been on the bevy.
注意安全
You be safe.
这位查希尔 我不确定他是不是你的病人
This patient, I don't know whether he's yours, Zahir?
-是的 -他又在晚上溜出去玩了
- Yes. - Well, he's been playing up again in the night.
而且他已经有点昏昏欲睡了
Um, and he's very drowsy.
如果查希尔又开始喝酒了
If Zahir has been drinking,
医生可能会拒绝继续对他进行治疗
the doctors may refuse to carry on treating him.
我的呼气酒精测试仪在哪
Where's my breathalyser?
我们是来帮他们的 如果发现他们再次喝酒
We're here to help, so it is a bit of a slap in the face
就有种被打脸的感觉
when they know they've taken something.
他们会想办法骗过我们 但是
They'll try and get one over on us but, I mean,
他们得需要非常努力才能骗过我
they've got to get up early to get one over on me.
你的举动有些异常
You were acting strange.
所以我们要用这个呼气酒精测试仪来测试
So what we're gonna do is just do this breathalyser.
如果显示你没有饮酒 那很好
If you're clear, that's fine,
我们会继续对你进行治疗
we'll carry on with your treatment.
但是如果显示你喝酒了
But if it shows you have had any alcohol,
那么有可能
there may be the possibility
医生会说「好吧 走吧 快离开病房♥」
that the doctors will say, "Right, go on, sling your hook off the ward."
所以你愿意让我们继续
So are you happy for us to go ahead
-用仪器进行测试吗 -好
- and do the breathalyser test? - Yes.
非常 我
Very... My, er...
-有些不对劲 -正在分♥析♥
- something's gone off. - It's analysing.
好了 没有酒精
Done. Nothing.
很好 你没有饮酒
There you are, clear as can be.
-好的 谢谢 -现在我们相信你
- Yeah, thank you. - So now we believe you.
-我得去抽根烟 -我们不会怪你的
- I'm going for a fag. - We won't moan.
我们会放你出院的
We'll let you off.
我现在感觉很好
I'm concentrated now.
我要去找份工作 再找个女人
I'm going to get myself a job and get a woman.
还是先找份工作吧
Oh, just stick with the job.
因为如果你开始和女人瞎搞的话
Cos if you start fiddling about with women,
你还会回来这里的
you'll be back in here again.
因为酗酒
On the alcohol.
对大部分人来说 进医院就是偶尔来一次
For most people, a visit to the hospital is a one-off event.
我们扶你下来 四处走走
We'll have you out of bed, walking around.
但有些病患则需要周复一周的长♥期♥治疗
But patients who need regular treatment come here week in, week out.
我看见了保时捷的广♥告♥ 我就想我要买♥♥
I saw this Porsche advertised and I thought I'd go for it.
因为它能让我觉得开心
So it puts a smile on my face, put it that way.
-每次拿着钥匙去开车的时候 -每一次
- Every time you go with your keys to the car. - Every time.
在化疗病房♥里
In the chemotherapy suite,
卡洛琳每班都需要治疗多达十六位病人
Caroline treats up to 16 cancer patients on every shift.
这里的环境非常独特
This environment is unique.
这是唯一一个可以真正了解病患的地方
It's the only place where you can get to know your patients really well.
你和他们一起聊天 和他们一起欢笑
You really do get to chat and have the craic with them.
-我不能戴假发 -不行吗
- I can't wear a wig. - No?
在第一次做完化疗的时候我带过一次
Because I had one the very first time I had the chemo,
那看起来实在是太可笑了
and it looked absolutely ridiculous.
我戴假发的时候 我转头时假发却不动
When I've got the wig on, if I turn my head the wig'd stop.
-应该和头一起动 -你明白我的意思吧
- It goes with it. - Yeah. Know what I mean?
假发在这 我一转头脸就在 真的
The wig's there, I turn my head and my face is... Honestly.
我看起来可笑极了
I look absolutely ridiculous.
六年前 佐伊被诊断出卵巢癌
Six years ago, Zoie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
这是她的第三个疗程化疗
This is her third course of chemotherapy.
每当完成化疗后 我总是会奖励一下自己
When I finish my chemotherapy I always treat myself.
我给自己买♥♥了一个玛百莉包包
I bought myself a Mulberry handbag.
能问下多少钱吗
Can we ask how much?
-一千镑 -不是吧
- A thousand pounds. - No way!
-一千镑吗 -是一千镑
- A thousand pounds? - It was a thousand pounds.
你能在德比买♥♥到这样的东西吗
You had things like that in Derby?
-是的 -一个一千磅的手袋
- Oh, yes. - A thousand pound handbag?
简直难以置信
That's unbelievable.
佐伊只剩下最后一个疗程的化疗
Zoie has just one more chemo session to go
之后可以知道化疗对她是否有效
before she finds out whether the treatment is working.
我已经计划好完成下一个疗程之后的事情了
I've got plans for my next treat when I finish.
我要去买♥♥杜巴瑞的靴子 是的
So I'm going to have some Dubarry boots. Ooh. Yeah.
我觉得这给了她动力
I think it boosts her.
这可以让她高兴并转移她的注意力
It's giving her pleasure and another focus.
因为他们的寿命可能比我们要短
Cos their time might be shorter than ours
他们要尽量活出精彩
they live a full, full life as best they can.
-黑色星期一 -什么
- Black Monday. - Pardon?
黑色星期一
Black Monday.
迈克尔 把你的胳膊抬起来
Michael, lift your arm up for me.
迈克尔 把你的胳膊抬起来
Michael, lift your arm up for me.
在急诊室 迈克尔已经做完了CT扫描
In A&E, Michael is back from his CT scan.
你能和我说话吗
Can you talk to me yet?
他已经昏迷两个小时了
He's now been unconscious for two hours.
你能和我说话吗
Can you talk to me?
没有明显的感染表现
No major signs of any infection,
他的颅内没有出血
he's got no bleeding round the brain
头骨也没有骨折
and there's no fractures of his skull.
我们得开始给他用药了
We've had to give him medication.
迈克尔的家人来了
Michael's family arrive,
询问过他们之后 丹找到了答案
and after talking to them Dan has the answer.
他今年二十岁
He's a 20-year-old with a
有长♥期♥酗酒和吸食大♥麻♥的病史
history of heavy alcohol use and cannabis use
他喝了一升的烈酒
during the day-to-day. He's had a good litre of spirits
还喝了不少啤酒
and a fair bit of beer as well.
他这很明显是饮酒过量
He's obviously drinking pretty heavily.
他的酒量确实不小
He can pack quite a bit away.
我见过他自己喝光一瓶百加得
I've seen him drink a little bottle of Bacardi on his own.
真的吗
Really?
迈克尔 能听见我说话吗
Michael, can you hear me?
如果能听见就把手抬起来
Put your hands up if you can hear me.
如果能听见就把手抬起来 好样的
Put your hand up if you can hear me. Good man.
现在需要给他点时间让他清醒过来
It's now gonna take him a little bit of time
他需要在这里待一晚
for him to wake up and come round. He'll be in overnight.
-等他清醒过来 -是的
- When he's sobered up. - Yeah, yeah.
我们之前列出了一些
They were definitely a range of possible diagnosis
可能危及他生命的诊断
which were life-threatening for him.
我们的想法是能开始尽快排除这些诊断
And part of our thinking is to really start to rule those out
并得出一个我们满意的诊断
very early and work our way down to a level where we're happy,
这个过程花费了一些时间
and that took quite a while with him.
他们刚听说他喝了差不多一升的波兰伏特加
They've just heard he's drunk about a litre of Polish vodka
这个信息很重要 因为这种自♥制♥波兰伏特加
that's imported with, that's home-made in Poland,
有很多关于不要饮用该酒的警告 因为
that there's a load of warning signs for not drinking, cos it's...
-这种酒非常危险 -天啊
- potentially quite dangerous. - Oh dear.
这次他算是得到教训了
He may have some learning points.
进急诊室的病患有很大一部分是由于酗酒
Alcohol is a massive cause of presenting to the Emergency Department.
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表