剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
You can't have a hummus sandwich.
你只能吃鹰嘴豆泥跟胡萝卜棒
You have hummus and carrot sticks.
你好 我是新生儿科护士 有事吗
Hello, staff nurse, Neonatal Unit. Can I help?
在新生儿科 医疗团队努力好几周
On the Neonatal Unit, the team have struggled for weeks
让小婴儿雅各布能离开生命维持系统
to get baby Jacob off life support.
不幸的是 有些婴儿还是无法救活
Unfortunately, we do lose some babies,
那很难处理
and that's hard to deal with,
那不是一件容易应对的工作
that's not an easy job to deal with.
我们某天早晨开始上班
We can come in one morning
照顾病情最严重的婴儿
and we can be looking after the sickest of the sick,
但隔天早晨上班时
but then you could come in the next morning
却可能会照顾已经可以回家的婴儿
and you could be looking after a baby that's ready to go home.
好孩子
Good boy.
他现在能自主呼吸了
But he's now able to breathe on his own
而且康复良好
and is making a good recovery.
他是个奇迹 我的奇迹男孩
He's my miracle. My miracle baby.
你是这么幼小 而且差点...
Someone so little and you've managed to
把我吓个半死
scare the living daylights out of me
爸爸也吓坏了
and Daddy.
我相信他有守护天使
I'm sure he's got a guardian angel.
-你好 -早安
- Hello. - Good morning.
早安 他可以出院了对吧
Good morning. So he's all ready to go now, is he?
对 他准备好活蹦乱跳了
He is. He's ready to roll.
他是个很快乐的男孩 又快乐又饥饿
He's one happy boy, one very happy, hungry boy.
雅各布的状况从极为糟糕
Jacob's gone from being so poorly,
恢复到今天非常好的状态
to we're at a really good point today.
他可以用奶瓶喝奶了 他表现非常好
He can have his bottles, you konw. He's doing really fab,
-能躺进小床了 好孩子 -真棒
- and getting out in his cot, eh? Clever boy. - That's amazing.
我想爸爸会很高兴
I think Daddy will be pleased.
对 爸爸会非常高兴
Yeah, Daddy would be very pleased.
我们不用再担心了
We've done our fair share of worry.
是时候带你回家了 对吧
It's time to get you home, isn't it?
是时候带你回家了
Time to get you home.
他现在可以自己保持体温
He's now holding his temperature himself.
我们现在能帮他穿衣服
We're able to dress him now
也能把他移进小床
and we're able to move him into a cot.
这对父母来说是一大进步
That's been a big step for Mum and Dad,
对他们来说是很特别的时刻
that's quite a moment for them.
好 准备好了吗 走吧
Right, are you ready? Let's go, buster!
他已经78天大了
He's 78 days now,
妈妈开始听到他正常的哭声
and Mum's only just started to hear him properly cry.
对他们是非常特别的时刻
Well, that's quite a big moment for them.
我终于到育婴房♥了
Yay! I'm in the nursery! Finally!
雅各布的情况很典型 我经常照顾他
Jacob is a classic. I did look after him a lot.
你不能跟婴儿太过亲密
You do get... not attached to a baby,
因为我们不应该有亲密关系
because we shouldn't build attachments,
不管怎么说 我们的确和宝宝建立了特殊联♥系♥
but whatever anybody says, we do get special bonds with a baby,
但我们得继续前进
but you have to move on.
我来跟你们告别
I've come to say goodbye.
谢谢你做的一切 我真心感谢
Thank you so much for everything. I really mean that.
你会很享受跟他在一起的每一秒 真的
You enjoy every single second of him. I mean it.
之后再见
See ya later, bubba.
保重
Take care.
好好照顾他 保重
Just enjoy him, right? You take care.
-晚安 -好的
- Enjoy your evening. - I will.
再见 保重
See you later. Take care.
*不管我成功或失败*
* If I fail, if I succeed *
*至少我坚持信念生活着*
* At least I live as I believe... *
-一定要唱歌♥吗 -对 你想听什么
- Do we have to have that? - Yeah, what would you like?
-可以点歌♥吗 -你想点哪首歌♥
- Are you putting in requests? - What requests would you like, dear?
可以让我们在周六早晨打起精神的歌♥
Something to cheer us up on a Saturday morning.
可以让我们在周六早晨打起精神的歌♥
Something to cheer us up on a Saturday morning.
可以让我们开心的歌♥
Something uplifting.
*富家女孩 我一直住在高档住♥宅♥区*
* Uptown girl, I've been living in an uptown world... *
这首歌♥让我扭腰摆臀
It's making my bum wobble.
*我打赌...街头小子*
* I bet ... a back street guy *
*我从未告诉她原因*
* ..I never told her why... *
在这种部门工作的人
People who work in a department like this,
我们能看到一般人看不到的事物
we see things that people would never normally see.
前一分钟你可能在跟一位家属讨论
One minute you could be talking with a family member
他的亲人 了解他们所有的
about that loved one and getting to know all about
小习惯以及日常生活
their little habits and their day-to-day routine,
然后下一分钟 你得进行
and then the next minute, you're having to perform
那位病人的尸体解剖
a post-mortem on that individual.
所以你必须了解如何分开这些事情
So you have to be able to know how to compartmentalise things.
我们都终有一死
We are mortal and we're going to die,
但我还是会认真生活
but I don't let that stop me from living my life
并享受生活
and enjoying it as well,
我的确这么做
which I do.
有件事我应该跟你说
There's something that I ought to tell you.
我们要有小孩了
We are officially pregnant.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, absolutely.
-什么 -是真的 -动作真快
- What?! - Yeah, absolutely. - Quick work!
非常
Very...
其实这就是胎儿的影像
In fact, here is a scan.
你再也不是大男孩了
You're no longer a man child.
我本来就不是孩子
I'm never a child.
我得赶快长大
I've got to grow up quickly now.
-没错 -真可惜
- You have to. - Which is a shame.
-我要把手套脱掉 -谢谢你
- I have to take my gloves off. - Thank you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations! - Thank you.
对我而言 每天在太平间
For me, to deal on a daily basis
跟死亡率以及死亡本身打交道...
with mortality and death in the mortuary, erm...
让我觉得参与创造新生命
it just heightens how special it is
变得更为特别
to be involved in the creation of life, at the same time.
我来接手这个可爱的小东西
I've come to have handover of this cutie pie.
他出生在一台车里 在急诊室外停车场
He was born in a car in the car park outside A&E.
在车里 对
In the car, yeah.
可怜的小东西
Poor little thing!
我们以前也遇过在停车场出生的婴儿
Yeah, we've had a babies born in car parks before.
停车场 走廊 家里
Car parks, corridors, at home.
马桶里
Down the toilet.
我的职务其实蛮特别的
I've got a very privileged role.
很少有工作
There's not many jobs
能让你与家庭建立亲密的连结
where you do get such close bonds with the family, you know,
我们能让婴儿第一次使用奶瓶
we can give a baby their first bottle,
我们能看到他们第一次呼吸
we can see them take their first breath,
所以我们很幸运
so we're very lucky.
-你又有新婴儿了 -我昨天也有一个
- What, you'd have a baby now? - I'd have had one yesterday!
如果可以 我想要有一位很明智的伴侣
If I was allowed, I just have a very sensible partner that...
当然必须先有房♥子 不过房♥子马上要有了
The house has got to come first, but the house is coming in.
我们一月份买♥♥了房♥子 就能有小孩了
We got house in January, so then the baby can come.
我最后也会生小孩
I would like babies eventually.
-只是时候未到 -时候未到
- Just not yet. - Not yet.
-还太年轻了 -我希望明天就有小孩
- Too young. - You see, I'd have a baby tomorrow.
真的希望
I would.
-天哪 -你喜欢吗 -喜欢啊
- Oh, my Gosh! - Do you like it? - Yeah.
太闪亮了
Oh, don't it sparkle!
李 恭喜你
Aw, Lee! Congratulations!
什么时候 怎么求的
Oh! How? When?
太美好了
Oh, it's beautiful.
-斯科特先打给我爸征求同意 -真的啊
- Scott rang my dad first and asked my dad. - Did he?
真的
Well up.
-他做得很好 -对 先跟我爸说
- He did it properly. - Yeah, yeah, spoke to my dad first,
我爸以为只是个恶作剧或玩笑
and my dad thought it was a bit of a wind-up and a bit of a joke.
你别哭啊
Don't you get all tearful!
我煮了饭
I cooked.
煎了牛排 还有配菜
Steak meal, all the trimmings.
-可不是微波食品 -好
- And it wasn't a readymeal, either. - Yeah.
-也不是冷冻快餐 -微波十分钟就好
- Not a TV dinner. - Ten-minute job in the microwave.
叮 才不是
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表