剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
生日快乐 赛伦 她出来了
Happy birthday, Seren! She's here.
她太美了
Oh, she's gorgeous!
-做得好 -抱住她了吗 -谢谢
- Well done. - Got her? - Thank you.
-对 -太棒了
- Yep. - Fantastic.
好了
OK.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello!
每当把小宝宝送给父母看的时候
It's always that moment where the baby is shown to the couple,
总是令你十分感动
and it does take your breath away a bit...
他们脸上的喜悦
the joy on their faces.
-她像谁呢 -她像我
- Who does she look like, then? - She looks like me!
我我我 她还有黑头发 我太开心了
Me, me, me! And she's got dark hair. I'm over the moon.
艾莉森与艾伦度过难关
Alison and Alan have got through it.
最后他们得到了赛伦这一美丽的恩赐
And, at the end of it, they had this beautiful reward of Seren.
此情此景真是太美妙了
Just such a wonderful moment to see that,
他们一家三口在一起
the three of them together.
*我的人生完满*
* My life fulfilled *
*直到时光尽头*
* Till the end of time *
到了 你在
There you are. You're at...
这就是你要去的手术门诊部
You're at your Surgical Outpatients there.
罗杰驾驶爱心车已经两小时了
Roger is two hours into his shift on the buggies.
大家都称赞我
People have been very complimentary.
大部分人说「开得很好 又好又平顺」
The majority of them have said, "Nice ride. Nice and smooth."
我说「不像马路 这里没有坑坑洼洼」
I said, you know, "Unlike the road, we haven't got any potholes."
-你好 罗杰 -你好
- Hi, Roger. - Hi.
比坐在公交车上还好
It's better than being on the bus.
他值班时帮了好多人
And during the shift you help so many people.
天哪 这里有商店
Oh, my Gosh. There's shops
-应有尽有啊 -当然啦
- and all sorts in here. - Of course there is!
你看吧 我们自己走肯定迷路
There you are, you see. We could have got lost on our own.
没错
Yes, we could.
我觉得我也是医护人员的一部份
I feel that I'm part of the care.
你驾驶得好平稳
Well, you're a smooth driver.
-很好 这话我们爱听 -真不错
- Good. Well, that's what we like to hear. - It's lovely.
你为这些人的幸福做出贡献
You're contributing to these people's welfare.
在监护病房♥待了三天后
After spending three days in intensive care,
吉尔的患者麦德文现在回到了普通病房♥
Gill's patient, Maldwyn, is now back on the ward.
麦德文 我想看看你的状况
Maldwyn, I just want to see how you're doing.
我会将你的情况汇报给专科住院医师邓肯先生
I'm gonna tell my registrar, Mr Duncan, that you haven't met,
你还没见过他 可以吗
about you, if that's OK?
-你的肺部还是很多黏液对吧 -对
- You're a bit chesty still, aren't you? - I am, yes.
所以你需要持续咳嗽 而且要坐直
So you've got to keep doing that coughing and sitting straight up.
很好
Good.
就是得好好照顾他
Just to cover him, yeah?
抱歉 我呼吸不太顺
Excuse me. I'm gasping away.
医生预订了一次重症监护肾脏超声
They've booked an ITU renal ultrasound,
所以他要进行检查 这是正常的
so he's having it now to check a look. It'll be normal.
我们要扫描肾脏 看看是否正常
We're gonna scan the kidneys, see if they're all OK.
我想你失水过多体因为肠道阻塞太久
I think you lost a lot of fluid cos you were blocked for so long,
所以我们还是得不断替换它
so we've got to keep replacing it.
但我们得同时解决肺部问题
But we've got to stop you getting too chesty while we do it.
他也会见胸腔科医生吗
He'll see the chest physio as well?
会的 好吗
Defo. All right?
-非常感谢 -这是我的荣幸 再见
- Thanks very much. - It's a pleasure. All right, bye-bye.
不幸的是 当天晚上
Sadly, later that evening,
麦德文过世了
Maldwyn passed away.
每次这种事发生时
Every time something like that happens,
你都会有种哽噎感
a little lump gets knocked off you.
你得有能力反省回顾
You have to have the ability to reflect and look back,
思考是否可以做不同的处置
and see if you would have done anything differently.
思考到底是你的处置 造成了负面结果
You know, if it was something you did that caused a negative outcome,
还是结果其实本就无可避免
or if this was inevitable.
处理这种事真的很困难
You know, it's a really difficult thing to have to cope with.
身为医院的一份子
Being part of a hospital,
你的确会看到人生的各个侧面
you do see all sides of life.
有些人有不错的经历
You know, some people will have good experiences,
但有些人则不幸拥有难过的经历
and some people will unfortunately have sad experiences.
人生由所有这些事情所组成
Life is made up of all these things.
你好 我能进来吗
Hello. Can I come in?
你好 你还好吗
Hello. Are you OK?
你好 你们好吗 给妈妈的火腿沙拉
Hello. How are you? Ham salad for Mummy.
还有很棒的柠檬海绵蛋糕
Hey? And she's got a nice lemon sponge.
时间常常能治疗伤痛 人们回首往事
Usually time is a great healer, and they can look back then
发现不幸已经过去
and see that the bad experiences have gone.
现在美好的生活已经来临
And now the good experiences are there.
这的确给你希望 看到人们能在困境中
It does give you hope, to see how people can be so strong
如此坚强 真不可思议
in the worst situations. It's amazing.
让你珍惜自己所拥有的
It makes you appreciate what you've got,
而且应该充实地活着
and that you should live life to the full
与你所爱的人在一起
with the ones that you love.
当你经历不幸时
When you're going through something bad,
记得那些美好的存在是很重要的
it's really important you remember the good bits -
但我们却从未想起那些美好
and we never remember the good bits.
比如你告诉病患 你的癌症痊愈了
When you can tell somebody that you got all the cancer away,
或疼痛停止了
or their pain stops,
或是你让原本恐惧的他们渐渐放下心来
or they were terrified and you make it better.
在这家医院驾车时 我曾见过
I have seen, in my travels round the hospital,
许多人真心与病患感同身受
so many people that genuinely feel for people that are ill.
我不认为是否拿到高薪很重要
I don't think it matters whether you're being paid a fantastic amount
或是否像我一样
or whether you're, like me,
当无薪的志愿者
a volunteer that's doing it for nothing.
你为这些人的幸福做出贡献
You're contributing to these people's welfare.
尽量坚持长久
Long may it last.
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表