剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
你说她的头发是金色的还是棕色的
'Do you think she's gonna have blonde or brown hair?
也可能是没有头发 跟爸爸一样
Or she might have no hair, like Daddy.'
是啊
Oh, great, yeah.
-她爸可是很好看的 -到时候就知道了
- Her dad's good looks, though. - We'll see.
他们来进行最后一次产前检查
They've come for one last check-up
计划五天后剖腹产
before a planned caesarean in five days' time.
感觉宝宝醒了
I think this baby's waking up, you know?
开始扭来扭去了
Just starting wriggling.
她想出来了
She's trying to break out.
胜利大逃亡
The great escape.
肚子在这 照孕期看 大小不是很理想
Tummy here. The measurements at this stage are not as good,
因为你的肚子
because obviously you don't
不是很圆 空间不够
get nice rounded...without as much space.
来看看她的脚
Let's measure these legs.
快看
Oh, look!
-她在做吞咽动作 看见了吗 -看见了
- She's having a swallow there. Can you see? - Yeah.
当时我生孩子的时候 特别是生二胎时
When I had my children - especially my second child -
快出来的时候出了紧急情况
there was an emergency towards the end.
记得我当时看着助产士
And I remember looking at the midwife.
她就那样看着我 跟我说话
She just looked at me and spoke to me
好像房♥间里就只有我们两个人一样
as if it was just us in the room.
我就想 能做到这样 这工作真了不起
And I just thought, 'Wow. What an amazing job, to be able to have that.'
她睡了 看 变得很安静
She's gone to sleep now, look. She's gone peaceful.
你看 她的鼻子跟我的一样
Look, she's got my nose.
-脸颊也像你 -脸颊也像我
- And your cheeks. - And my cheeks!
艾莉森和艾伦选择剖腹产是有特殊原因的
Alison and Alan have a special reason for
艾莉森和艾伦选择剖腹产是有特殊原因的
opting for a planned C-section.
我去年八月怀的孕
I was pregnant. I fell pregnant last year in August.
圣诞节一过我们就去进行第20周的产检
And we had our 20-week scan just after Christmas -
-好像是节礼日左右 -对
- probably on Boxing Day or something like that. - It was, yeah.
一切都非常正常
Everything was absolutely fine.
在第20和21周之间的时候
Between 20 weeks and 21 weeks
我出血了 不得不住院
I had a bleed, and I had to come in.
从那时候开始问题就很明显了
It became quite evident from that point that there was a problem.
整个一月我都在住院
And spent all of January here.
直到莱拉出生
Right up to the point where we had Lyra.
她出生后一直在努力活下来
Well, she came out fighting, basically.
她当时才1.5磅[680克]
She was about 1.5lb,
医生说对于那个孕期 她算很大的宝宝了
and they said she was a really big baby for that gestation,
但她的肺不够大 无法支持她
but her lungs just weren't big enough to support her.
我们抱着莱拉直到她离开
We just held Lyra until she passed.
是啊
Yeah.
-你们历经坎坷啊 -就快到终点了
- It's been a journey, hasn't it? - You're nearly there.
-没事了 -嗯 没事
- OK? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你会遇到很多人
I mean, I'm sure you're gonna come across a lot of people
有不同的故事和过去
who have got stories and history,
也经历过痛苦
and have, you know, been through tough times.
刚开始这份工作时 我觉得这是不可多得的经历
I think, when I started, I just thought it was such a rare event.
我在这工作 每天看着那么多女人经历生产
I came to work here, and it's a real eye-opener
真的让我增长很多见识
of how many women go through that every day.
-你们从来不会讨论这些对吧 -不会
- It's never spoke about, is it? - No.
因为不知道怎么说
Because I think people don't know what to say.
是的
Yeah, of course.
失去莱拉之后不久
And then, quite soon after we'd lost Lyra,
我就怀上了这个宝宝
we fell pregnant with this baby.
感觉悲喜交加 很艰难
It's all very bittersweet. It's difficult.
-不过生活本身就是苦乐参半的 -对
- But life is bittersweet, I think. - Yeah.
我等不了了 就像一场怀孕马拉松一样
But I just can't wait. It's been a bit of a pregnancy marathon.
我无法想象她们经受的痛
I can't imagine the pain that they feel.
还能继续坚持 直到终点
And to keep going, and to, you know,
我觉得她们都非常勇敢
I think that's incredibly courageous.
有人认为助产士是个很幸福的职业
People think of midwifery as a very happy profession.
宝宝来到这个世界是很让人快乐的事
You know, it's a joyous moment when the baby comes into the world.
但这并不是工作的全部
But it's not the whole job, is it?
因为有些从这里离开的人们失去了孩子
Because some people walk out of here without their children.
我喜欢助产士的工作
I suppose I'd love to be the midwife that I had,
能够陪着她们 给予关爱
that's totally there for them and cares for them,
能有共鸣
and just has empathy.
在手术室里
In one of the operating theatres,
吉尔对麦德文肠道肿瘤切除术已经进行了一半
Gill is halfway through removing the tumour from Maldwyn's bowel.
那个是不是
Is that...?
能不能递给我2-0缝线
Have you got a 2-0 PDS, please?
标准长度
Full-length.
速度适中
Reasonably rapidly.
克里斯说得对 他快失血而死了
As Chris is quite rightly pointing out, he's bleeding to death.
吉尔切除了肿瘤
Gill has removed the tumour,
但麦德文的身体状况也有所损伤
but the operation has taken its toll on Maldwyn.
他在麻醉状态下的反应不是很好
He's not behaving well under the anaesthetic,
尽管伍德医生已经尽力了
despite Dr Wood's best efforts.
所以 需要重症监护室的同事帮忙
So...we need some help from our colleagues in Intensive Care.
他的心肺功能在全麻下的反应
His heart and lungs haven't responded very well
不是很好 要想康复
to the general anaesthetic, and his best chance of recovery
只能指望申请到重症监护室的病房♥
will be if he gets a place on Intensive Care.
他们大概会说
And they will quite rightly say
他的癌症在身体多处复发
that this is a man with recurring cancer everywhere,
重症监护室也治不好
so inevitably he's not going to be cured by this.
但我反驳说
But then my argument is,
那我给他动手术还有什么意义
'What's the point in me even operating on him, then?'
他有说不行或者可能可以吗
Has he said no or maybe?
鉴于患者病情 他不是很乐意
He's not very keen, given the...background,
我认为情有可原 他们已经忙得不可开交了
which I think is understandable. And they are stretched.
对他有没有益处就是另外一回事了
And whether it's in his best interests is another question.
我觉得可以过24小时看看他有没有恢复一点
But I think 24 hours to see if he rallies.
没插管的情况下 好吧 我去跟他谈谈
With no tubing. Yeah, I'll go and have that chat.
他快不行了
He's at risk of dying.
我挺愤怒的
This makes me angry.
吉尔很担心长时间手术之后的麦德文
Gill is concerned about Maldwyn after his long operation,
她正在问重症监护室的医疗团队
and is talking to the team in Intensive Care
能不能收他进病房♥
about whether they can take him onto the unit,
还是要去其他地方接受监护
or if he will be cared for elsewhere.
谈得很顺利 好开心
So that went really well. I'm ecstatic.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说他考虑了患者所有的风险
He said he took on board all the patient's risks,
听说了患者的情况 不是很想接收他
and he'd heard about the patient and didn't fancy him much,
但听说是我要求的 我向来很明智
but when he heard it was me, I'm usually very sensible
他就决定接受这个患者了
and he decided he'd have the patient.
简直太棒了
Which is excellent.
-所以是因为你的名头 -或因为我强势
- So your good reputation... - Or my aggression precedes me.
总之他会收麦德文 是个好消息
Anyway, he's gonna have him, so that's brilliant.
现在好开心
So now I'm happy.
我去给他妻子打电♥话♥
I'm now going to phone his wife.
手术已经做完了 刚结束
We've done his operation, and we've finished it just now,
情况比较复杂
and it's sort of mixed, really.
我不知道他之后会怎样 现在就是不好不坏
I don't know how he'll do. At the moment he's in the middle.
不在危险期
He's not at death's door,
真在的话我会告诉你的
I would tell you if I thought that was true.
但也不是完全脱离危险 就是不好不坏
But he's not out of the woods, either. He's in the middle. OK?
所以后面几天我们要观察他的情况
So we need to see how he does for the next couple of days.
好吧
All right, then.
好 很高兴跟你聊天 我很荣幸
Right. Nice talking to you. It's a pleasure.
好 再见
OK, bye-bye.
她人真好
She's very nice.
如果很难决定要不要手术
If it's been a difficult decision to actually operate,
而且如果病情没有好转
and if it's not gone the right way,
你得承认
you've got to acknowledge that
人终有一死 无法再接受治疗
people can die, having done what we do to them.
这就是事实
It's a reality.
你好 早安 我是罗杰
Hello. Good morning. I'm Roger.
-你是迈克吗 -没错
- You're Mac? - Yes, that's right.
-今天我会训练你驾驶爱心车 -好
- I'll be taking you for your buggy training today. - Yeah.
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表