剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
超级医院 第三集
保安办公室
斯科特
马尔科姆
急诊室
急诊室
超级医院
皇家德比医院
超级医院
朱莉 清洁部主管
肝病病区
肝病病区
人体组织
马特
解剖师
玛丽 太平间主管
急诊室
皇家德比医院
超级医院 皇家德比医院
超级医院
巴尔托什 5磅[2.27千克]
太平间
急诊室
↑出口
↑产科病房♥
↑新生儿重症监护室
超级医院 皇家德比医院
超级医院
深度清洁进行中
BGM: Greatest Love of All
BGM: Uptown Girl
BGM: (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
皇家德比医院 英国最新最大的医院之一
The Royal Derby, one of Britain's newest and largest hospitals,
每年诊治上百万病人
treating a million patients a year.
你在医院里
In hospital.
每天都会有生命在此诞生
Every day here, lives begin...
同时生命也在此得到延续
and lives are saved.
肾上腺素
Adrenaline, please.
这里的风险很高 我们所做的每个决定
The stakes are high. The decisions we make,
都会决定一个病患的生死
make the difference whether a patient lives or dies.
谁准备和我一起共赴战场
Right. Who am I going into battle with now?
在每个决定生死的瞬间后
Behind every life-changing moment...
放松
Calm down.
我得去庆祝一下
I'll go and make a toast.
是一支超过八千人的卓越团队
Is an extraordinary team of over 8,000 staff.
咱俩现在简直就是在梦想世界啊
We're living the dream, you and me, here, aren't we?
大家都互相扶持
Each one dependent on the next.
我们就像是个小小的工作家庭一样
We are like a little work family.
离开任何一位成员 这里都无法♥正♥常运转
Take one member out of that family and it doesn't function.
三 二 一 抬
Three, two, one, go.
继续搜寻那位失踪的病患
Continue the search for a missing patient.
-非常感谢 -应该的
- Thank you so much. - A pleasure.
从外科医生到清洁工
From the surgeons to the sweepers...
我的要求就是 按你自己的习惯来
Just behave yourself, that's all I ask.
你已经做的很好了
You did so well.
这是属于他们的故事
These are their stories.
所以我需要正确诊断
I have to get this right.
这里节奏很紧张 但这就是我们的工作
It's quite intense, but it's what we do.
女朋友爱心制♥作♥ 巴尔蒂咖喱菜
Curry courtesy of girlfriend, balti special.
这都是节食计划的一部分
All part of a calorie-controlled diet.
没错
Oh, yes.
保安收到 马上到
Security recieved, en route.
十年前 斯科特和马尔科姆辞掉了
Ex-bouncers Scott and Malcolm
本地酒吧和夜店的保镖工作
swapped the clubs and pubs of Derby
来到医院做保安
to become hospital security guards ten years ago.
-冷静 女士 -放开我
- Calm yourself down, madam. - Get off me!
过来 这边
Come on, this way.
当我刚刚开始这份工作的时候
When I first started doing this job,
我根本没想到一半的东西都不能用
I never dreamt of half the stuff that cracked off.
我还真是天真啊
How wrong was I?
动下你的腿 伙计
Swing your legs up for me, chief.
保安每天会接到差不多十六通电♥话♥
Security receive around 16 calls a day.
其中很多是需要他们去急诊室帮忙
Many of these are to help the patients in A-and-E.
我从没有打过女人
I've never hit a woman in my life.
-那是 -你对别人有威胁
- That's... - You threatened to, and that's...
胳膊别乱动 不要说脏话
Just mind your arm. Mind your language.
老实待会 这就是我的要求
And just behave yourself, that's all I ask.
记住你现在是在医院里
Just try and remember where you are, in a hospital.
我们这里还有很多病人和孩子
We've got a lot of sick people and children around as well.
在急诊室里的那些醉汉们
You get your intoxicated people down A-and-E.
这样有点像原来在酒吧时的工作
That can be a bit like working back on the doors.
-就是那边的那位男士吗 -是的
- That's the gentleman there, then? - Yeah. Right.
我需要马上过去控制局面
I'm going to have to get control of this situation pretty sharpish.
只是让他坐下就成这样了
All that on the back of being asked to sit down.
我是急诊室的李
It's Lee in A-and-E.
我这边有个老兄带了枪♥支♥
I've got a chap that's known to carry firearms.
你能下来处理一下吗 谢谢
Can you have a wander down, please?
保安收到 马上到
Security received, en route.
他确实造成了骚扰
He did sound harassed.
如果我们能搜他的身
If we can get him searched,
除非搜他的身 否则我们无计可施
because we can't do anything until he's been searched, can't we?
我们不能过去直接说
We don't go down there with the intentions of,
「好吧 我们要把你赶出去」
"Right, time to kick you out."
有时候他们需要留在这里接受治疗
Sometimes they have to stay for treatment.
他们在这里有可能是要看病
It might be their medical condition that's keeping them here.
我们能搜一下身吗 内森
Are you ok if we just give you a pat down, Nathan?
检查下你的口袋
In your pockets?
-还好吗 马尔科 -没事
- Are you all right, Malc? - Yeah.
没有吗 太好了
Nothing? Brilliant.
没有找到武器 保安很满意他不会造成威胁
With no weapons found, security are happy he's not a threat.
有任何问题再给我们打电♥话♥吧
Any problems, give us a call.
-好的 没问题 -没事了吗
- Yep, that's fine. Yep. - All right?
没事了
Yep.
每一天 51个临床科室的员工
Every day, staff across 51 clinical departments
需要对近五千名病患进行治疗 从古稀老者
treat around 5,000 patients, from the very old
到初生幼儿
to the very young.
能住是能住 但要买♥♥什么样沙发 决定不了
It is move-in-able but can we decide on what sofa we want? No.
他喜欢的我不喜欢
What he likes I don't like,
我喜欢的他不喜欢
what I like he doesn't like.
贝基是新生儿科的一名护士
Becky is a nurse in Neonatal.
我两样都弄了 你应该要布艺沙发
I've done both. You need a fabric.
我想要布艺沙发 他想要皮沙发
I want fabric, he wants leather.
他想要靠背椅 我想要个拐角沙发
He wants reclining, I want a corner piece.
我有个布艺拐角沙发 来和我住吧
I've got a corner fabric, come and live with me.
她正在听取晚班的值班记录
She's catching up on the night shift's notes.
-大家都准备好了吗 -是的
- Right, we all ready? - Yeah.
早安 重症监护室
Good morning, Intensive Care.
婴儿雅各布 25周大
Baby Jacob, 25 weeks,
由机器维持 需要大量氧气 病情较重
on full life support, needing a lot of oxygen and he's very sick,
宝宝的父母已经做好了最坏的打算
and Mum and Dad are prepared for the worst
昨晚在病房♥里给雅各布做了洗礼
and actually had Jacob christened on the ward last night.
-用量还是双倍吗 -还是双倍用量
- Still double strength, yeah? - We're still double strength,
还是得用6.5
we're still 6.5,
因为计算用的重量是1.62
because we're working on a working weight of 1.62.
雅各布早产了14个星期
Jacob was born 14 weeks early,
他的肺部未发育充分 无法自主呼吸
and with underdeveloped lungs, can't breathe for himself.
好了 最糟糕的部分做完了
It's done. Worst bit's done.
妈妈能过来握着这个吗
OK? You happy to hold that, then, Mum?
我要去把这个送去检验
And I'll just go and run this through the machine.
这样就可以明确他的呼吸状况了
And then we can have a good idea of where he's at with his ventilation.
尽管已在重症监护室待了几周
Despite weeks in Intensive Care,
雅各布依然在危险期
Jacob's life is still in danger.
有个情况
We've got a problem.
吗♥啡♥没有起效
That morphine's still not going through.
-没有起效吗 -没有
- It's not going through? - No.
好吧
Ok.
从我们把他转过来 情况就不太好
He's not been very happy since we moved him, actually, has he?
这种情况实在不太符合预期
It's just not what we expected.
我们心中的为人父母可不是这样的开始
This wasn't how we thought parenthood would start for us.
我们以为进来生完宝宝 就能回家了
We thought we'd go in, have a baby and come home again.
家里什么都为他准备好了
Everything's ready for him to come home and
现在感觉似乎都无法实现了
it just doesn't feel like it's ever going to happen.
我想像妈咪一样呵护他 我只希望他...
I want to be his mummy. I just want him...
我只希望他能回家
I just want him home.
你今天早上不太高兴啊
Hey, hey, hey, you're getting very cross this morning.
没事
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表