剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
- Are you decent, are you covered up? - Yes, I'm covered up.
我们会试着做些努力
We'll try and make an effort,
哪怕只是用十分钟拉着他们的手
even if it's just holding their hands for ten minutes,
安慰他们 让他们了解具体情况
just to reassure them and let them know what's going on.
你想让我侧躺着
You want one that side.
-那样可以吗 -照你的意思做吧
- Is that all right? - Do what you like. Aw!
很抱歉 恐怕我要让你变得更疼了
I'm sorry. I'm about to make your pain a whole lot worse.
-怎么了 你要做什么 -别问 希拉
- What's up? What've you got to do? - Oh, no, Sheila!
你还要再打一针 是吗
You want another needle, don't you?
这只胳膊 还是这只 还是我的屁♥股♥
This arm, this arm, or my arse?
不要那么说啦
You can't say that!
我刚才还说真希望所有的病人都和你一样呢
I was just saying I wish they were all like you.
你是说你的臀部吗
You mean your bottom?
还是有味道 是吧
It's still here, in't it?
还是有味道 我告诉你
It's still in here, I'm telling you now.
-在上面有味道吗 -没有
- Can you smell it up there? - No.
在肝病病区
On the Liver Ward,
味道的来源仍然无法确定
they still haven't been able to locate the source of the smell.
现在只剩下一项选择 深度清洁
There's only one thing for it: the deep clean.
你香水的味道把它遮住了
You see, your perfume masks it!
-我只能闻到你了 -她用香水洗澡了
- I can smell you. - She's showered in it.
-她泡在香水里了 -我爱死它了
- She's had a bath in it. - I love it.
乔治啊
Giorgio!
好啦
There we go.
-谢谢 -我们到啦
- Thank you. - There we are.
我们想让你在这待得舒舒服服的
See? We like to make your stay nice.
我们不想让你们回家后说「你住哪间病房♥」
We don't want you to go home and say, "What ward were you in?"
「我住304病房♥ 难闻死了」
"Oh, I was in 304 - smelly!"
在新生儿重症监护室
In Neonatal Intensive Care,
婴儿雅各布的状况依然严峻
baby Jacob's condition remains serious.
我知道 今天早上你很生气呀
I know. Hey, hey, hey, you're getting very cross this morning.
在夜间窒息之后
After choking in the night,
他曾短时间缺氧
he was deprived of oxygen for a short period.
给他喂入了一些牛奶
He aspirated on some milk after a feed.
结果非常糟糕
And ended up very poorly.
但现在 我们...
But now, we are...
我们的状况...
we're on a stable...
可以说 我们状况稳定
we're in a stable situation, shall we say?
我们已经熬过了最坏的阶段
So we are - hopefully - past the worst of things now.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
得稍微听一下他的胸腔
Just going to have a little listen to his chest.
有时感觉我们不像他的父母
Sometimes we don't feel like we're his parents. Do we?
我不想离开他 我害怕离开他
I just don't want to leave him. I'm terrified of leaving him.
我离开他之后...
I left him and...
我感觉就是离开了他才变成现在这样
I just feel like I left him and look what happened.
我真的害怕离开他
I'm just absolutely terrified of leaving him.
我想带他回家
I just want him home.
当他的妈咪 抱着他
Just be his mummy, cuddle him.
他哭的时候 我很难受...
When he's crying, it's really hard cos...
因为本能让你走进去
You get a natural instinct to just go in there and...
抱起孩子 因为他在哭 或者就抱着他
pick your baby up because he's crying, or give him cuddles.
现在我们只能握着他的手
And all we can do at the minute is hold his hand.
对 我们只能...
Yeah, all we...
我只能看着他挺过来
All I can do is watch him through it.
虽然雅各布稳定下来了
Although Jacob has been stabilised,
医生依然要给他做扫描
the doctors need to scan him
检查缺氧是否造成了永久损伤
to see whether the lack of oxygen has done any lasting damage.
不幸的是
It's one of them things
这件事你只能等待观察
that you have to wait and see, unfortunately.
对于父母来说 我们不知道结果是好还是坏
For Mum and Dad. We don't know how good or bad it will be.
五层楼之下是一个罕有人至的地方
Five floors down is a place that few ever visit.
太平间
The mortuary.
每天 医院会运来约十具尸体
Every day, they receive around ten bodies from across the hospital.
这里也是进行尸检的地方
This is also where the autopsies take place.
超过16年里 我摘除了数千个大脑
Over 16 years, I've removed thousands of brains.
在某种意义上 感觉自己正在做着的事
In a sense, you feel like you're doing something
是完全不应该去做的
that maybe you shouldn't do.
玛丽 马上就要取出左眼了
OK, Marie, very, very nearly harvested the left eye.
即使是现在 过了这么多年
Even now, all these years down the line,
在工作日早九点做这件事
it's still very, very different thing to do
依然非常困难
at nine o'clock on a weekday morning.
下腹部横向疤痕
Transverse lower abdominal scar,
5.5厘米长
measuring 5.5 cm.
-好 -你觉得像疤痕吗
- Yeah. - Does that look like a scar to you?
像 对
Yes. Yeah.
我第一次见到准备解剖的尸体 几乎晕倒了
The very first time I saw a post-mortem I almost fainted.
我心想 不 我分分钟就要仆街了
I thought, "Oh, no, I think my face will be meeting the floor soon."
感觉是很不舒服 但我可没被吓倒
I did feel unwell. But that didn't put me off,
因为眼前的一切让我很感兴趣
because what I actually saw interested me.
于是我就转身回去继续面对
So, yeah, I went back for more.
今天 他们把52岁的卡尔的遗体准备妥当
Today they're preparing the body of 52-year-old Carl
以便让家人瞻仰遗容
for a viewing with his family.
对我来说最重要的是 自己做好心理准备
For me, it's a matter of preparing yourself mentally
为家属提供服务
to be of service to that family.
我知道 如果我在过程中崩溃的话
I know that I won't be of any use to the family
那对家属来说是毫无帮助的
if I fall to pieces during the whole process.
-这样好多了 -对
- Oh, that's better. - Yeah.
他看上去好像在微笑 现在看起来好一些了
He looked like he was smiling. Looks a bit better now.
与死者家属打交道非常不容易
It never gets easier dealing with family.
我想 如果有一天风平浪静
I think the day there wasn't an issue,
或者你什么感觉都没有了
or you didn't have any feelings or care
到那时你就该换工作了
is probably time for you to do another job, I would imagine.
好了
Ok.
好的
All right.
钥匙在我这儿
I've got keys.
繁忙地值完班后 李要休息一会
After a busy shift, Lee is ready to take a break.
但她的计划将被一场急救打乱
But an emergency is about to alter her plans.
我喜欢这里 因为每天都不一样
I love the fact that every day is different down here.
你永远都无法预料 下一位病患是什么情况
You never know what's coming through the door next.
问问护士 是否需要呼叫他们
Just ask the nurse if they'll bleep them.
急诊室外面有一辆车停在救护车位
There's car outside A&E in one of the ambulance bays.
请你去查看下情况 好吗
Can you go and check it out, please?
我出去的时候看看谁拿着钥匙 好的
I'll see who's got the keys on my way out. All right.
你好
Hello?
能不能找位医生来接应一下
Can we have a doctor to pick us, please?
有辆车停在了救护车停车位上
A car has pulled up in the hospital's ambulance bay.
马上呼叫妇产科和儿科
Fast bleep up to Gynae and Paediatrics!
有个孩子在停车场里出生了
A baby's been born in a car park.
-怎么了 -有个婴儿
- What is it? - A baby.
一名产妇在去往医院的途中开始分娩
A woman has started to give birth on the journey to hospital.
因为孩子的头已经露出来了
As the baby's head has already appeared,
他们要试着在车内完成接生
they will have to attempt this delivery inside the car.
是个小男孩
A little boy.
是个小男孩吗 我说对了
Is it a little boy? Yeah.
你推进去 我帮你开门 凯蒂
OK, if you go through, I'll open the door for you, Katie.
婴儿早产 全身冰凉
The baby is premature and cold,
医生赶紧把他送往儿科急诊室
so is rushed into Children's A&E.
他现在有点冷
He's just a little bit cold at the moment.
他没事 就是有点冷
He's doing fine, he's just cold.
-他早产六周 -对
- And he's six weeks early? - Yeah.
妈妈被送往成人急诊室
Mum is taken to a bed in adults' A&E.
我急需一名助产士
Hiya, I need a midwife, please, straightaway.
-能抓紧呼叫他们吗 -妈妈没事吧
- Can you fast bleep them? - Mum's OK?
对 呼吸还可以 不过我们准备马上
Yeah, the vent isn't out yet but we'll just get access...
-真漂亮 -爸爸 恭喜 他很漂亮
- He's beautiful. - Hi, Dad. Congratulations. He's beautiful.
我们想让他暖和起来 因为他很冷
We're just trying to warm him up because he's very cold.
干得好 你们做得很棒
Well done, you did so well.
我们拍张照吧 利兹 给父母看看
Can we take a photo, Liz? Maybe we should take a photo show...
妈妈看不见他
Mum's not really seen him.
-她状况稳定了就可以进来 -她可以进来
- She can come in if she's well enough. - She can come in.
我这是长远考虑 为了建立母子关系
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表