剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
我过来是要告诉你
I came up to see you to tell you
本来我是不准备做手术的
why I wasn't going to do the operation,
但看了你的情况还有扫描结果
but having looked at you and looked at the scans,
-我觉得应该做手术 -好吧
- I think we should. - OK, right.
如果成功几率不大的话 我不会让你做的
If there wasn't a chance of success, I wouldn't do it.
-非常感谢 -应该的 再见
- Well, thanks very much. - It's a pleasure. All right, bye-bye.
如果号♥称自己能解决所有问题那就太愚蠢了
You'd be daft to swagger in and say you're gonna fix everything,
因为你无法保证可以解决所有问题
cos you can't guarantee you're gonna fix everything.
你可以说试一试 痊愈的几率较大
You can say you'll give it a shot and the odds are in their favour,
但如果你保证说他们会完全没事那就太傻了
but you'd be silly to say it was going to be fine,
因为结果也许并不如此
cos it might not be.
*接受我的赞礼*
* Take my gifts *
*允许我敬爱你吧 上帝*
* And let me love you, God *
*最爱我的人*
* Who first of all loved me *
*为我带来光明与食物*
* Gave me light and food *
我叫保罗·索罗明斯基
My name's Paul Slonimski.
别人问我名字的时候总是不知道怎么念
That's always a tricky one when people are asking for the name.
我的工作是确保食品被配送到
My job involves making sure that food is provided to
全医院各处
the whole of the hospital.
今天我们要填饱七百多个人的肚子
Today we've got over 700 mouths to feed.
有布丁 有三明治
We've got puddings, we've got sandwiches,
还有鱼和薯条 糖醋鸡肉
we've got fish and chips, sweet-and-sour chicken.
四楼 301 303 312病房♥
Level four, wards 301, 303, 312.
没人送吗 知道了 二楼呢
No takers? OK. Level two?
每天我最喜欢的是女服务员下来
My favourite time of day is when the hostesses come down
拿饭送去病房♥的时候
to collect their meals for their wards.
那个时候我觉得自己有那么一点点管理权
I find that I have a little bit of control at that time,
能让她们按一定顺序进来
when I can allow them in in a particular order.
二楼和一楼的 还有人不知道自己要送哪楼吗
Twos and ones, and anybody that doesn't know where they are.
我也只有在这个时候权力比女性大
And that's about the only time that I have power over the females.
在二楼的手术室
Two floors up in theatre,
吉尔就要对麦德文梗阻的肠道进行手术
Gill is about to start the surgery on Maldwyn's blocked bowel.
-发现什么了吗 -还没
- Have you found anything? - Not yet.
我们还没那么厉害
We're not technically
能钻到他肚子里看个究竟
what you might call in the abdomen yet, though.
往下压 很好
Push right down. That's lovely.
然后看看肠子卡在哪了
And then we want to see where the bowels are stuck.
这部分是正常的结肠
So this is normal colon. Colon that's glut.
这段卡在底下了
This is stuck down here.
我觉得 好像是复发了
I think... Mm, it might be a recurrence, you know.
就在原来的位置
It's exactly where it was.
-是不是肠粘连 吉尔 -不是 应该是癌
- Is it still just adhesions, Gill? No, I think it's cancer.
吉尔发现造成梗阻的是一个癌性肿瘤
Gill discovers that a cancerous tumour is causing the blockage
决定将其切除
and decides to cut it out.
给病患动手术就相当于
Physically operating on somebody is
根据以往的经验
a series of really rapid decisions based on experience,
具体病情 病患的意愿以及术前讨论计划
knowledge of what the patient has, what the patient would want,
从而迅速做出一系列决定
and what you've discussed in advance.
选择永远不止一个 每秒钟都在权衡
There's always options, so it's appraising options every second.
好了
Right.
皇家德比医院有105个部门
The Royal Derby has 105 different departments...
由迷宫一样的走廊相连
..connected by a maze of corridors...
分散在六个不同的楼层
..spread across six separate floors.
医学专科
Medical Specialities:
就在走廊那头 走到底就行
right down the corridor, as far as you can go.
对于行动不便的人
So for those who can't get around easily,
爱心车司机能提供帮助
help is at hand from the volunteer buggy drivers.
罗杰想成为司机中的一员
Hoping to join their numbers is Roger.
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
我是来面试爱心车司机的
I'm here for an interview for a buggy-driver job.
您叫什么名字
So who are we seeing today?
我们今天的面试对象是罗杰·布朗特
We're going to see Roger Blount,
他从2009年起就是我们的志愿者
and he has been one of our volunteers since '09,
到现在大概有五年了
so about five years.
他一直想做♥爱♥心车司机 很有兴趣
He's been looking at the buggy driving, got interested in it,
我们现在有一个空缺
and we've got a placement at the moment,
要在员工休假和生病的时候替班
really to cover for people on holidays, and sickness, et cetera.
我知道我无法直接作出贡献
You know that you can't directly make a contribution,
因为我不是学医的
because you're not a medical person.
但只要能做出贡献 我都很愿意去做
But any contribution that I can make, I'm quite happy to do.
能到这里来一下吗 好的 谢谢
If you'd like to come this way? Oh, right. Thank you.
我觉得是内心的一种感觉
I think it's something that is there inside you.
真心地
You genuinely feel...
为生病的人着想
for people that are ill.
我要是看到一个中风的病人
I mean, if you look at a person that's had a stroke,
就会想 也许明天就是我
and think, 'That could be me tomorrow'.
-您坐那可以吗 -好的
- Do you want to take a seat there, yeah? - All right.
您今天已经开始志愿者的工作了
So have you been volunteering today,
还是只是来面试
or have you been here just for the interview?
-没有 只是面试 -面试 好的
- No, no, just for the interview. - The interview, OK.
您在驾驶爱心车之前
There is some things that we need to do
我们有些问题要问
before we can let you loose on the buggy, really.
-您有驾照吗 -有 -有 好的
- Have you got a driving licence? - Yes. - You have, yeah.
-要看吗 -不用不用 我们相信您
- Do you need to see that? - No, no, no. We trust you on that one.
您有没有因为超速被定罪过
And erm...have you got any speeding convictions?
-没有 -您不会想开着小车超速
- No. - You've got no intention of speeding on our buggies,
对吧
have you?
不会的
I don't think so.
超速是不太可能的
You'll find it difficult,
因为我们已经限速为每小时四英里
because we have them restricted to 4mph.
所以不会开太快
So you won't be going too fast.
在这签个字 我会把资料送过去
Sign that for me, I'll get that sent off.
您的申请经过职业卫♥生♥部♥审核通过后
So once all the clearance has come through from Occupational Health,
朱蒂或者玛丽娜会跟您联♥系♥
Trudi or Marina will be in touch with you,
到时候再见
and then we'll take it from there.
心内科病房♥里 德里克即将接受手术
In the cardiology unit, Derek is next in line for surgery.
要去拿点塑料袋 你好 亲爱的
We need to get some plastic. Hello, darling.
谢谢 谢谢 亲爱的
Yeah, thanks. Cheers, dear.
为了防止心脏病发作
To prevent a major heart attack,
德里克要在心脏植入三个血管支架
Derek is having three stents fitted in his heart,
手术会在他清醒的时候完成
which can all be done while he is awake.
我本想跟你说 想象一下海滩
I was going to say to say to you, 'Think of beaches'.
不过现在说这话
But that's probably not the best thing to say, is it, right now,
好像不太合适
to think of the beach?
心脏问题 你肯定会想
Of course, heart, you think,
我得了心脏病 肯定就这样了 完了
I've had a heart attack. That's it, finished.
我死定了 肯定的
I'm gonna die. It's gone.
但他们能治好
But they can mend it.
能治好你的心脏 让你更健康
They can mend your heart and they can make you better.
植入三个血管支架 对吧
So put three stents in, yeah?
两个左边 一个右边
Two on the right, one on the left.
太棒了 太好了 真的太好了
It's brilliant. I love it. Absolutely love it.
我去拿毯子 待会回来
I'm gonna go and get the blankets. I'll be back.
在妇产科 实习助产士珍妮正在忙碌地工作
In maternity, mother-of-two and trainee-midwife Janine
她还是两个孩子的母亲
is in the middle of a busy shift.
实习助产士真的太辛苦了
Being a student midwife is just exhausting.
今早我在写一个论述计划
This morning I've spent time writing a dissertation plan.
试着完成一篇3500字的论文
I'm trying to knock out this 3,500-word essay.
我一边学习
I've got all this academic stuff going on,
打包了午餐
I've made packed lunches,
把马尾挽成圆发髻 你知道吗
made a ponytail into a bun - which, do you know what
还真挺好看的 给我女儿梳的
looks darn good - for my daughter.
准备体育课穿的运动服 忙得像没头苍蝇
I've got PE kits ready. I feel like I'm juggling a million balls,
然后又到医院来
and then you get here...
你必须把那些事都抛到脑后
and it's as if you've got to forget all of that
开始做完全不一样的事
and do something completely different.
她接下来要见的是准爸妈艾莉森和艾伦
Next on her list are expectant parents Alison and Alan.
很快你也会有气球了
You'll be getting some of the balloons soon.
布鲁克可能想准备宝宝的气球
I think Brooke wants to look after the baby's balloon.
她会说
She's started saying,
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表