剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
-希望训练过程能很愉快 -希望如此
- So hopefully it'll be enjoyable. - We hope so.
-你有开过这种小车吗 -没有
- Have you driven one of these before? - No.
通过初步测试后
After passing an initial clearance,
现在罗杰得接受训练
Roger now has to be trained
在繁忙的走廊上驾驶爱心车
to use the buggies on the busy corridors.
我们得确定轮胎有充满气
Obviously we make sure that the tyres are blown up
还有螺帽不会脱落
and that the nuts are not falling off.
接着我们要检查车的喇叭
The next thing we check on the truck is the horn.
我们在车上装有一个铃铛
Well, in our case, we've got a bell on this truck,
因为喇叭声音太大
because the horn is quite loud.
有什么问题吗 罗杰
Have you any questions on that, Roger?
没有 我觉得你讲解得很清楚
No, I think you've covered that admirably.
慢慢来
Take your time.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Nice and slow, nice and slow.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
-我开太快了吗 -对
- Am I going too fast? - Yeah.
别忘了转弯时要按铃铛
And don't forget the bell on the blind corner here.
就是这样 慢慢来
That's it, nice and slow.
把方向盘放松点 别太靠近墙壁
Just ease off a little bit. Not too close to the wall.
-我们往前了 -再往前一点
- Ooh, we're going forward. - A bit more.
好 把方向盘打到底
Right, full lock.
就是这样 走吧
That's it. Away you go.
-车往前走了 -对 就是这样
- It's going forward. - Yeah, that's it.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Nice and slow, nice and slow.
就是这样 慢慢来
That's it. Nice and slow.
别忘了 慢一点 慢一点
And don't forget the... Slow, slow.
就是这样 慢慢来
That's it, nice and slow.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Nice and slow, nice and slow.
德里克 你的儿子来了
Derek, your son's here.
嗨 老爸 你好吗
Hello, Dad. You all right?
-你好吗 -不错
- How you doing? - OK.
真的吗
Yeah?
德里克的支架装好几小时后
Just hours after his stent has been fitted,
他差不多能回家了
Derek is almost ready to go home.
要喝咖啡或其他饮料吗
Any coffee or anything?
帮他穿好衣服
Get him to get dressed,
然后我们会告诉他注意事项
then we'll go through do's and don'ts with him.
对 他绝对需要知道注意事项
Yeah, he definitely needs some do's and don'ts.
那我们帮你穿好衣服
We'll get you dressed, then.
午餐时间很快结束后
With the lunchtime rush over,
保罗开始准备晚餐
Paul is getting a head start on preparing the evening meals.
我已经准备好配菜 就是西芹
I've got...garnish, which is a parsley,
会放在某些餐点上
that will be going onto certain meals.
我不太喜欢配菜 但是
I wouldn't like the garnish, but erm...
有些人很喜欢
some people do like garnishes.
我比较喜欢肉汁 沙拉酱
I would prefer the gravies, the salad creams
还有番茄酱
and the tomato sauce that we get,
而不是西芹
rather than parsley.
我比较像军人
I am like a regimental person.
我喜欢事情井井有条
I like things to be in a reasonable order.
很好 切片很不错
That's good. Nice, sliced.
1/4的番茄 没错 切得很好
Quartered the tomatoes. Yeah, they're in nice quarters.
尺寸很好的番茄
A good size tomato.
会放在沙拉里
So that will go on the salads.
45号♥ 对 45号♥做好了
45... Oh, yeah, 45's just been done.
这是46号♥
So 46, then.
掌控人员是其中一个重要问题
Controlling people is one of the issues,
所以我做了标示
so I make signs up,
让人员了解他们在做什么
which help people understand what they're doing.
好多了
That's better.
我们现在需要
We now need...
柠檬海绵蛋糕 所以
a lemon sponge. So...
看看能不能找到柠檬图案
Let's have a look if we can find a cartoon lemon.
现在需要
We now need...
一块海绵
a sponge.
所以
So...
我想找洗澡海绵的图案
Like a bath sponge, I think.
好
Ok.
不
Oh, no.
我忘记打印了
I forgot to print it.
打印
Print.
完成训练后
Having completed his training,
罗杰现在能举起L型板
Roger can now take off the L-plates.
当通过了考试
It's very much like when you first pass your test,
进入车里 全凭自己做主
and you get into a car, and you're on your own.
感觉很棒
And it feels great,
因为你会想「我是驾驶员」
because you think, you know, 'I'm in charge'.
你负责四处载人接送
You're the one that's taking the people about,
你得负责任
and it's down to you.
如果走到错误的走廊
If you go down the wrong corridor,
那是你自己的错 而不是别人的
it's egg on your face, not other people.
我们走吧
There we go.
注意把手放在里面
And just make sure you keep your hands inside.
我们可不想送你去急诊室 对吧
We don't want me taking you down to A&E, do we?
产妇艾莉森
Expectant mother Alison
原定于三天之后进行剖腹产手术
was due to have a caesarean in three days' time...
但她提早出现阵痛了
but she's gone into early labour,
只好赶来医院 马上进行手术
and has been rushed to hospital to have the operation now.
我要跟你们说明
The thing I'm gonna say to you guys,
有很多人在手术室
seriously there are lots and lots of people in theatre.
-对 -所以专注在你认识的面孔上
- Yes. - So concentrate on faces that you know.
珍妮与在场的助产士
Janine's gonna be helping with the midwife
都会帮忙
that's in there as well,
到时会有很多很多人
so there's lots and lots of people.
别担心他们 他们都在工作
Don't worry about them, they've all got a job.
-谢谢 -好 谢谢
- Thank you. - All right, thanks.
祝你好运
Cheers.
有些人比其他人更强壮
Some are stronger than others.
有些人是这样 我只要闭上眼睛
Some of them, I just close my eyes and just
记得放松 不要慌张
remember to relax rather than tense up.
-因为如果紧张 事情会变糟 -对
- Cause if you're tense it's just gonna make it worse. - Yeah.
-所以 我不会尖叫的 -不会吗
- So just kind of... I'm not a screamer. - Are you not?
-我会安静度过 -那是真的很有勇气
- I just go quiet. - That's a real strength, you know?
我想很少人能做到
Not many people, I think, can do that.
不到一年前 艾莉森与艾伦的婴儿莱拉
It's less than a year since Alison and Alan's last baby, Lyra,
早产后不幸夭折
died after being born prematurely.
我等不及要见她的脸了
I just can't wait to see her face.
能抱她一定很棒
It'll be great to pick her up.
我能想像他们非常焦虑
They feel incredibly anxious, I imagine.
之前发生的事情仍挥之不去
And the milestones, the dates that are so significant,
他们总是会想
they're then always wondering,
「万一同样的事再发生怎么办」
"Is it gonna happen again. What if?"
亲吻我吧 我要走了
Can I have a kiss, please? I'm going.
对 快来
Yeah. Get a move on!
没有 我在等你
No, I'm waiting.
晚点再见
See you in a bit.
你准备好了吗 准备好见你的小宝贝了
Are you ready for this? Ready to meet your little one?
进入早期阵痛后
After going into early labour,
艾莉森接受剖腹产手术
Alison has been brought in for a C-section.
婴儿出生前
Before the baby is born,
总是会有不确定性因素发生
there's always that little element of what could happen.
艾莉森 你现在会有牵拉感
Ally, you're gonna feel a bit of tugging now, OK?
感觉会很奇怪
This feels very strange.
这一刻十分紧张
It is a nervous time,
婴儿第一口呼吸的前几秒
just those few seconds before the baby takes its first breath.
总是会有一点
There's always that little bit of
对于未来的不确定性
on tenterhooks about whether it will.
好 我看到很多黑头发了
OK. I've got lots of dark hair here.
-好 -快点
- OK. - Oh, just hurry!
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表