剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
给自己一点时间
I just take my time,
让自己冷静下来 准备迎接新的一天
just get myself calmed down, ready for the day.
确保脸上的皱纹没什么变化
Make sure that my wrinkles are all in place.
因此我要早起
That's why I get up early,
我觉得要想让这些皱纹消下去
I think, because it takes longer these days
花费的时间越来越长了
for the wrinkles to sort of soften out.
杰恩在医疗系统已经工作四十年了
Jayne has worked in the NHS for 40 years.
十年前 她开始负责肝病病区
Ten years ago she took charge of the liver ward.
我以前也在这个病区工作过
I chose to work on this ward a few years back.
冥冥之中 我感觉自己属于这里
It was like I knew straightaway that's where I belong.
我把窗户打开一会儿
I'll just have the window open just for a few minutes
通通风 换些新鲜空气
just to get some fresh air in,
病房♥里一股男人身上的腋臭味
cos it always smells of bloomin' armpits on the men's bay.
-我洗过了 -你已经清洗过了吗
- I've washed mine. - Eh? You've just washed yours?
很好
That's what I like to hear.
抱歉 医生 我怎么认识你
Excuse me, Doctor, how do I know you?
因为她是你的医生
Cos she's your doctor.
你不认识她吗
Don't you recognise her?
可能是因为她换了衣服
She's got different clothes on probably.
查希尔到这里六天了
Zahir has been on the ward for six days.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他即将完成酒精脱毒
And he's almost finished his detox.
告诉他 我能听懂他说的
Tell him I understood every word he said.
-什么 -我能听懂你说的话
- Sorry? -I can understand - every word you said.
我正在和我妈妈讲话呢
I'm talking to my mum.
是的 我知道你在说什么
Yes, I can understand what you're saying.
我在和我妈妈讲话
I'm talking to my mum.
快点
Hurry up.
病人不介意你和他们开玩笑
The patients allow you to have the banter.
你在说我呢 不是吗
You were talking about me, weren't you?
对不起 我用我妈妈的生命起誓
Sorry, Miss, I swear on my mother's life.
我逗你呢 亲爱的
I'm having you on, darling.
-小心你胳膊上的针 -我会的
- Careful with that needle in your arm. - Yes, I will do.
-记着针 -好的
- Remember it's there. - Yes.
我不想总是那样对待病患
I don't want patients, not all the time,
可有时候你不得不要求自己
where you've got to be so, you know,
政♥治♥立场正确
politically correct.
他们之中有些人行为举止很无礼
Some of them can misbehave, and you have
你必须要吓唬他们
to threaten them with the back-hander.
可是他们的态度很好
But they respond well to that kind of behaviour.
天哪 这是谁
Oh, my Lord! Who is it?
你是来探视的吗
Have you come visiting?
*荣光献给新生王*
* Glory to the newborn King... *
一定有比这首歌♥好听的歌♥吧
It'll have to be a better song than that.
你现在要出院了吗
Are you going off the ward now?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
那走吧
Go on, then.
-离酒吧远一点 -我知道 我知道
- Eh? And stay away from that pub. - I know, I know.
出去吧
Get out there, man.
温柔地护送他出去了
Just escorted him off gently.
他没什么攻击性
He was not aggressive or anything.
我们很少需要保安
We very rarely need security
因为医护人员都知道怎么处理大多数的病患
because the staff know how to handle a lot of them,
所以事情变得简单很多
so it makes it a lot nicer.
但如果医疗人员需要帮忙
But if the medical staff do need help,
保安团队只要一通电♥话♥就到
the security team is just a phone call away.
保安人员去停车场 收到
Security to car parking. Receiving, over?
那里一切都好吗
Everything all right there?
整座医院有130部摄影机进行监控
Across the hospital, 130 cameras keep watch on the day's events.
她正要回家 车子回转后撞上柱子
She was going home, she reversed, then she's caught the post.
她以为只是刮擦 但车子完全不动了
She just thought that she'd scraped it. But now it's not moving at all.
好 收到 祝你们好运
Yeah, roger that. Received, over. Cheers.
我们的工作就是在医院各部门处理情况
The nature of our job, every department all over the hospital,
你需要四处奔走工作
you could be here, there and everywhere.
那是这份工作的好处
That's the good part about the job,
因为每天都不一样
though, cos no two days are the same.
在做了这份工作十年之后
After ten years on the job,
保安跟他们熟悉的客人相处得很好
the boys are on good terms with their regular customers.
我对那位女士说
To the lady I said,
「通常我打架后跑掉 就会被逮捕」
"normally I kick off and go and get arrested."
你不会打架的 因为我正在值勤
You're not going to do that cos I'm working.
我们认识他 熟到能直呼其名了
We know him. We're on first-name terms.
别惹麻烦 否则我会被叫来的
Don't give them any grief or I'll get called.
医院安全受到威胁时
When hospital safety is at stake,
没有什么事是保安队不能处理的
there's no job too big for the security team.
最近我们遇到一群不良少年
Recently we had these pissed-up kids.
他们把场面弄得很难看
They were creating a right scene.
骂脏话 威胁我们
Foul language, threats.
他们对你们不是很友善吧
They weren't very nice to you, weren't they?
对 他们不喜欢我 因为我是光头
No. They didn't like me cos I was bald headed.
看到他们了吗
See them?
保安被叫到急诊室去帮忙处理一个患者
The boys have been called to A&E to help with a patient.
-你必须分别评估每个事件 -对
- You have to weigh each incident up on its own merits. - Yeah.
你不能预设这件事会怎么处理
You can't go in there thinking this is how it's gonna act,
这件事会怎么发展
this is how it's gonna unfold.
就是这样 很好 很好
That's it, good man. Good man.
你认识我 我们见过好几次
You know me. We've met a few times.
-对 我爱你 -真的吗
- Yeah. I love ya. - Do ya?
-对 -别让我妻子听到你说的话
- Yeah. - Don't let my wife hear you say that.
他们可能因为恐惧而开始攻击别人
They could be kicking off cos they're scared.
他们可能很困惑 可能有头部创伤
They might be confused, might have a head injury.
-他不时会表现出攻击性 -滚开
- He's going in and out of aggressive. - Fuck off.
我们在试着帮助你 我们不是要伤害你
We're trying to help ya. We're not here to hurt you.
你认识我们 我们见过好几次对吧
You know us. We've met a few times, haven't we?
对 我们见过 对
Yeah. Me and you, yeah.
那冷静下来 放轻松
So calm down then. Just relax.
我们要离开了
We're gonna leave you.
我还是会在这里 好吗
Yeah, I'll be here anyway, OK?
患者冷静下来后 保安可以回到本部了
With the patient calmed down, the boys can return to base.
-他慢下来了 -加油 小伙子
- He's slowing down. - Come on, young 'un.
-我结过一次婚 你知道吗 -真的吗
- I was married once, you know? - You was?
-真的 对吧 安琪 -对
- I was, wasn't I, Angie? - Yeah.
-只有六个月 -杰米的爸爸吗
- Only six months. - What, Jamie's dad?
-不是 -六个月而已
- No.- For six months?
-是啊 -怎么会
- Yes. - Come on.
-我再也不会让任何男人 -控制你
- And I'd never have a man have any kind of - Hold over you.
-控制我 -我也不喜欢那样
- hold over me. - No, I'm not like that.
我也有过浪漫恋情 现在都在我的回忆
I've had my romantic days. They're in my memory now.
祝福你
Ah, bless you.
我不在意把男人当作朋友的
I don't mind having them as friends and that, you know?
什么 床伴吗
What, with benefits?
从那时开始 我就常这样 感觉不错
I mean since then. Yes. That's what I used to do. It was quite nice.
只要打给我朋友说
Just phone my friend up and say,
-「你想喝一杯吗」 -借过
- "Do you fancy a drink?" - Excuse me.
在肝病病区 住院八天后
On the liver ward, eight days after being admitted,
詹姆斯已经完成酒精脱毒治疗
James has finished his alcohol detox.
联络小组跟他见过面了 精神科也是
So the liaison team have seen him, and psychiatry.
-他们认为他现在可以出院 -太好了
- But they feel he can now go home. - Excellent.
我们会请营养师看看他
We're going to ask the dietician to see him
因为他仍然有自我忽视的风险
because he's at risk of self-neglect still.
我的意思是 他在这里时
I mean, he's eaten everything you put in front of him
给他什么食物 他都会吃下对吧
whilst he's been here, hasn't he?
所以他回家以后
So whether, when he gets home,
我不知道他会不会又自我忽视
he'll just not bother again, I don't know.
詹姆斯 现在
James, now then.
医生说我们很快可以让你出院了
The doctors have said we are looking to kick you out then soon.
只要我出院以后能找到支持我的力量
So long as I can get some support when I get out.
-你出院以后 一定要定期复诊 -好
- When you go out, but you must turn up at the appointments. - Yes.
别让我失望
No letting me down. Eh?
我不希望你再回来
I don't want you to come back in here
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表