剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
超级医院 第一集
304肝病病区
杰恩 护士长
停车场管♥理♥员♥
梅尔 停车场经理
杰恩 肝病病区护士长
超级医院
卡洛琳 化疗科护士
佐伊
丹 急诊室主任
詹姆斯 酒瘾戒断中
餐饮部 保卫部
保罗 餐饮部主管
X光
芭芭拉 健康中心助理
丹 急诊科顾问医师
超级医院
心跳停止
埃里克的妻子
好的 我没事
接着骂吧 就像你平时骂我一样
回到你身边了
卡洛琳 化疗科护士
马尔科姆 斯科特
超级医院
欢迎来到长♥期♥服务奖颁奖典礼
早日康复
BGM: When You're Smiling
BGM: Stand by Me
皇家德比医院 英国最新最大的医院之一
The Royal Derby, one of Britain's newest and largest hospitals,
每年诊治上百万病患
treating a million patients a year.
你在医院里
You're in hospital.
每天都会有生命在此诞生
Every day here, lives begin
同时生命也在此得到延续
and lives are saved.
肾上腺素
Adrenalin, please.
这里的风险很高 我们所做的每个决定
The stakes are high. The decisions we make,
都会决定一个病患的生死
make the difference whether a patient lives or dies.
谁准备和我共赴战场
Right, who am I going into battle with now?
在每个决定生死的瞬间后
Behind every life-changing moment...
放松
Calm down.
我得去庆祝一下
I'll go and make the toast.
是一支超过八千人的卓越团队
Is an extraordinary team of over 8,000 staff.
咱俩现在简直就是在梦想世界啊
We're living the dream, you and me, here, aren't we?
大家都互相扶持
Each one dependent on the next.
我们就像是个小小的工作家庭一样
We are like a little work family.
离开任何一位成员 这里都无法♥正♥常运转
Take one member of that family and it doesn't function.
三 二 一 走
Three, two, one, go.
继续搜寻那位失踪的病患
Continue the search for a missing patient.
-非常感谢 -没关系
- Thank you so much. - A pleasure.
从外科医生到清洁工
From the surgeons to the sweepers,...
我的要求就是 按你自己的习惯来
Just behave yourself, that's all I ask.
你已经做的很好了
You did so well.
这是他们的故事
These are their stories.
所以我需要正确诊断
I just need to get this right.
这里节奏很紧张 但这就是我们的工作
It's quite intense, but it's what we do.
早安 各位
Morning, lads.
太阳出来了 该起床啦
Rise and shine. Let's have some action in here.
把眼镜戴上 这样才能看清楚
Get your glasses on so you can see the beauty
今天来照料你们的美女
that you've got looking after you today.
新的一天开始了
As a new day begins...
早啊 早
Morning. Morning.
来自105个部门的150个工种的员工
Staff from 150 different professions across 105 departments
正在为新的一天做着准备
are getting ready for the day ahead.
你在淋浴间里要用水洗 老兄
You're supposed to use water, lad, when you go in a shower,
不要干站在那里看着自己的肚子
not just stand there looking at your belly.
快点 动起来
Come on, then, move yourselves,
希望你们尽可能在圣诞节前痊愈
because we want to get you done before Christmas if possible.
快点 去洗澡
Go on, get in that shower.
这里的大部分病人都患有酒精导致的问题
Most of the patients here have problems caused by alcohol,
因此这里成为医院里最具挑战性的病区之一
making this one of the most challenging wards in the hospital.
病患由于饮酒导致了肝损害
Patients that have got damaged livers through alcohol,
我们先进行酒精戒断
we're giving them the opportunity to
以便展开之后的治疗
start the healing process by putting them on a detox.
这里没有鳄鱼 亲爱的
There's no crocodiles, darling.
我要出院
I'm out.
不 你现在还不能出院 亲爱的
No, you're not going out just yet, darling.
我要保证你的安全
Try and keep you safe.
-我很安全 -你不安全 亲爱的
- I am safe. - You're not safe, darling.
每天杰恩及其团队都在帮助酒精成瘾者
Every day, Jayne and her team help alcoholics cope
适应戒断的症状
with the symptoms of withdrawal.
快躺到床上去 快点
Get on the bed. Now come on.
有时候他们会变得很激动 攻击性强
Sometimes they get really agitated and aggressive.
因为这其实跟突然戒断毒品一样
Because it's like cold turkey, at the end of the day.
不行 如果你摔下来就会掉到地上撞破头
No, if you fall, you fall on the floor and crack your skull -
会给我们带来很多麻烦的文书工作
and then create lots of paperwork for us.
我喜欢像这样护理病患
I like nursing patients like this.
这都是为了你好
It's all for your own good.
我知道这也可能发生在我们每个人身上
I know it could happen to all of us,
拜托 让我来帮你
so come on, let me help you.
好了 睡吧
There you go. Snuggle up.
上午十一点 来自德比郡各处的人们
At 11 a.m., people start arriving from all over Derbyshire
陆续来到医院探望他们的亲属
to visit loved ones at the hospital.
他们都需要有地方能停车
And they all need somewhere to park.
你能派些人去大门口吗
Can you send someone to the main entrance?
那里已经排成长队了
There's getting a big queue there.
由于每天都会有超过三千名的访客
With up to 3,000 visitors a day,
医院需要依靠停车团队来协调管理交通流量
the hospital depends on the car park team to keep the traffic flowing.
能请你们两个回办公室吗
Can you both make your way back to the office, please.
我们可能会一直堵到主路上
We can get gridlocked right up to the main road.
来的人太多 我们的地方不够
You've got more people than we have spaces.
你现在要出去吗
Are you going out now?
说你呢
Speak to you.
但有时最严重的问题却是由员工引起的
But sometimes the biggest problems are caused by the staff.
有个顾问医师的车在6A区窜草丛里去了
I've got a consultant, his car has rolled over the bank in 6A.
他踩了下油门 就直接冲过去了
He just touched his pedal, he goes straight over.
「看看我们能不能找来牵引车和绳索把它拖出来」
"Can we see if we can get a tractor in and give it a pull with some rope?"
等他们都走了我得笑一会 等会儿
I'll have a little chuckle but not while they're looking. After.
停车团队并不是唯一一个
The car parking team are not the only ones
需要竭力应对大量人流的团队
struggling to cope with the flow of people.
随着病患数量的持续上升
With the number of patients increasing all the time,
急诊室成为医院中最繁忙的部门
the busiest part of the hospital is A&E.
他今天出去喝酒了
He's been out drinking today,
晚上入院时他非常激动
he's come in this evening very agitated.
顾问医生丹负责急救科
Consultant Dan is in charge of Resus,
他们负责处理最严重的病例
where they deal with the most serious cases.
我选择这份工作的一部分原因
Part of the reason I've done this job is
是因为它充满变化 无法预测
because it's varied, it's unpredictable.
还有个原因是我难以长时间集中注意力
I think it's also chosen me because my attention span is short.
我的大多数同事和家人都认为
Most of my colleagues and most of my family would agree that
我集中注意力的时间很短
I've got a short attention span.
又来了一位病情非常严重的病人 不介意的话
If it's OK, we've got another patient coming in who's very unwell.
我们得把你移到另一个区域待一会儿
We have to move you to a different area for a couple of minutes.
很高兴看到你情况稳定 我马上回来
We're happy you're stable and I'll come and see you very shortly.
我们通常每小时接诊三十到三十五名病患
We can regularly get 30, 35 patients per hour.
任何事都可能发生 从手指扭伤
Anything can happen, from a sprained finger
到车祸和大量人员死亡
to a car crash and multiple people dying.
这是个压力很大的环境
It is a pressurised environment.
如果我说这没什么可怕的 那就是撒谎
If I said it wasn't scary, I'd be lying.
-我想还是再等一下看看 -好吧
- I might be tempted to hold off and just see... - OK.
还有其他人手能帮忙吗
Can I get some more help?
丹接到了急救电♥话♥ 一个二十岁的病患
Dan has received an emergency call about a 20-year-old patient
正在来急诊科的路上
who is on his way into Resus.
迈克尔已经失去意识陷入昏迷快五十分钟了
Michael has been unconscious and fitting for 50 minutes.
你还好吗 能听见我说话吗
How are you doing? Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
他当时躺在沙发上 六点半左右
He was lying on the sofa and he's had, around about 6.30,
-他开始出现局部的抽搐 -好的
- started with a partial seizure. - Yeah.
急救员来的时候 当时差不多是七点
On arrival of the crew, which was round about seven o'clock,
他开始出现全面强直阵挛发作
he started having a full-blown tonic-clonic seizure.
他今天没有受外伤 一直躺在沙发上
He's had no trauma today, he's literally just been on the sofa.
迈克尔
Michael?
准备做脑部CT扫描
Get ready for a CT brain.
检查他的脊髓 确保没有永久性伤害
Let's check his BM, make sure there's nothing else reversible.
也许是他的大脑出现了什么问题
It might be that something's happening
导致他无法恢复知觉
within the brain itself that's not allowing him
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表