剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
一支助产护士团队全天候工作
a team of midwives work round-the-clock
来迎接德比郡的新生儿们
to deliver Derby's newest arrivals.
那个是什么
So what's in there?
我们在萨拉的肚子上画了一个南瓜
We drew a pumpkin on Sarah's tummy,
因为我们觉得她的肚子超级圆
cos she had the perfect bump, we decided.
看起来超级像南瓜
Cos it looked like a pumpkin.
珍妮是新来的助产士实习生
Another new arrival in the department is trainee-midwife Janine.
如果你不介意的话
If you wouldn't mind
请先躺在床上 没事的
making yourself comfortable on the bed. It's all right.
我要给你量下血压 做个产前检查
I'm gonna take your blood pressure, do a general antenatal check,
然后我们再看看情况
and then we'll take it from there.
今天下午我感觉到了一阵胎动
This afternoon I probably had to, like, give a bit of a poke.
-我能感觉下吗 -可以 没问题
- Is it ok I have a feel? Yeah, that's fine.
太棒了
Lovely.
你的宫缩什么时候开始的
When did your tightening start?
你的脑子里会涌现出各种想法
There's all these bits going on in your head, whooshing round,
想着 「接下来是什么 我该做什么
thinking about, "What next? What should and could I be doing?
我该说什么 我该站在哪」
What should I be saying? Where should I be standing?"
她肚子里的宝宝很好
A happy little baby in there.
-没错 -是吗
- Absolutely. - Yeah?
是的 抱歉
Yes, sorry.
宝宝看起来情况很好
So erm...the baby sounds very happy.
没有必要担心
Nothing to worry about at all with her.
实际上 在我们检查的时候
And the fact that your baby's pushing us away
你的宝宝开始蹬踹 这是个好现象
when we're having a listen is always reassuring.
想成为一名好的助产士 我希望能够
To be a good midwife, I just want to be able to provide
为产妇提供良好的照顾
really good care to women,
能够尽职尽责
and to have the strength of mind to say,
我觉得这样做对这位女士是最好的
I feel this is the best for this woman,
并且能够坚持下去
and to be able to stand by that.
要记得你的呼吸技巧 好吗
And remember your breathing technique, yeah?
她如果忘了 你要提醒她 这是你的工作
Cos she'll forget, so you need to remind her. This is your job.
为什么当你说的时候听起来非常合理
Why is it when you say it it all sounds really logical,
在我说的时候 就觉得像是胡言乱语
and then, when I say it, I just think, what a jumble.
-没有啊 你做的很棒 -好吧
- It wasn't! You did brilliantly. - OK.
好吧 我们就一直这么说吧
All right. Well, that's the version we'll go with, then.
皇家德比医院也是一所大型教学医院
The Royal Derby is also a large teaching hospital.
从普通外科
From general surgery...
这里就是球窝了
There's the ball in the socket,
斯蒂文转动关节的地方 你能看见关节
which Steven will wiggle. You can see the articulation.
到儿科急诊
to Children's A&E.
你需要做的就是记住
What you need to do is refresh your memory
关于关于三岁以下幼儿发烧的内容
about what it says about under-threes and fever.
-好的 我们会记下的 -你必须要记下
- Yes, we'll do it. - You've got to do it. You've got to do it.
下一代的医生和护士们
The next generation of
在这里学习他们的技能
doctors and nurses are learning their trade.
医院中资历较深的教学员工之一
One of the hospital's most senior teaching staff
就是普通外科顾问医师吉尔
is consultant general surgeon Gill.
在某种程度上来说 外科依然是男人的世界
Surgery still is, to an extent, a man's world.
但这不是问题 如果你是女性
But that's great, if you're a switched-on female,
在男性的世界里 性别会变成你的优势
you can often work things to your advantage in a man's world.
吉尔的专长是肠道手术
Gill's speciality is bowel surgery.
今天她的第一台教学手术是肠道修复
First on her elective list today is a bowel repair.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样好多了
That's better.
另一个学生在哪 过来 孩子
Where's the other student? Come here, child.
你站在这
You stand there.
-之前见过回肠造口手术吗 -是的
- So, have you seen an ileostomy before? - Yes.
你怎么分辨这是回肠造口术不是结肠造口术的
How do you know it's an ileostomy, not a colostomy?
因为这在右手边
So it would be on the right-hand side.
吉尔带了两名学生过来
Gill has brought two students along
给他们第一次感受重大手术的机会
so they can get their first taste of major surgery.
等你长大后要干什么
What are you gonna be when you grow up, then?
-我想做一名外科医生 -回答得很好
- I like the idea of surgery. - Excellent answer. Good answer.
我总是说自己让父亲失望了
I always say I'm an eternal disappointment to my dad,
因为他是空军 但我不是当战士的料
cos he's in the air force and I'm not a fighter pilot.
所以作为外科医生的我从未真正令他满意
So I've never quite been good enough, just being a surgeon.
手伸进来 把你的手放在我这里
Hand in. Put your finger where mine is.
一直下去 靠近我
Go right the way down. Go nearer to me.
作为一名外科医生要肩负巨大的责任
So being a surgeon involves having huge responsibility,
因为你所做的事会改变一个人的生命
cos you can affect the ultimate change in somebody's life.
感觉有点像是抓着金鱼一样
It's a bit like wrestling a goldfish.
你能为他们化解疼痛 你能治愈癌症
You can cure them of pain, you can take away cancer,
你所带来的影响是巨大的
you can... You know, the power you have to cause a change is immense.
-可以了 -行了吗
- That's fine. - Happy now?
每天 像吉尔这样的外科医生
Every day, surgeons like Gill
会使用近百件外科手术器械
get through hundreds of surgical instruments.
这就会需要消毒部门的帮助
Which is where Sterile Services comes in.
谢谢 基思 谢谢
Oh, thanks, Keith. Thanks.
我不介意便便或者血
I don't mind poo, blood.
这些都不会影响我
It does not faze me whatsoever.
实际上越是血多越脏 我越有干劲
I actually like... The bloodier, the dirtier, the better for me.
我觉得血多还好 但便便让我想吐
I like bloodier. But poo, that makes me heave.
脓肿切开包 天啊 那个味道
Abscess trays - eurgh! It's the smell of the abscess tray.
哪怕它已经被包起来
Like, even if it's wrapped up,
你也能闻到 都腐烂了
you can smell it, and it's putrid.
无论是剪刀还是手术刀
From scissors to scalpels,
每样器械都需要彻底的清洗和消毒
every instrument needs to be meticulously cleaned and sterilised
在他们被重复使用之前
before it can be reused.
这就像在家洗盘子一样
It's like doing your washing-up at home.
因为这就和洗碗机一样
Cos it's like a dishwasher.
你不会把盘子直接放进洗碗机里面
You wouldn't put your plates straight into a dishwasher.
你会先冲洗一下 把食物残渣洗掉
You rinse them and get rid of all the bits of food off of them.
就像那样 虽然我没有洗碗机
So it's... Although I haven't got a dishwasher.
这是剖腹手术包 用来剖腹产
So this is a Caesar tray - caesarean
意味着有个孩子诞生了
so a baby's been born.
这里面有很多的手术器械
Lots of instruments on this one.
这个是用在宝宝头上的
That goes around the baby's...head.
这里也有些产钳分娩的工具
And also they have these in forceps deliveries.
如果 我不知道你生过孩子吗
If erm... I don't know if you've had babies.
很显然这个是用来剪断脐带的
Obviously that's for cutting the cord.
做这些工作你不能呕吐
No, you can't be squeamish in this job.
检查下这些工具里面是不是还有血什么的
Just checking to see if there's any blood on anything.
因为最终这些器械会被使用
At the end of the day, these have all been used on people,
所以必须要谨记这一点
so you have to remember that.
当我们在整理和清洗这些的时候
And as we're packing and washing 'em,
必须要谨记最终会用在病患身上
you have to remember it's a patient at the end of it.
在每个器械包背后都是一位病患
There's always a patient at the end of the tray.
吉尔正要去和73岁的麦德文
Gill is going to talk to 73-year-old Maldwyn
谈谈他的肠道阻塞手术事宜
about operating on his blocked bowel.
我们的手术计划是这样的
You know what we're going to do?
从正中切开肚子 从你之前的刀口经过
Cut down the middle of the tummy, go through your old cut,
-看看情况如何 -最后要怎么缝合呢
- see what we see. - How do we fasten up afterwards?
那很简单 别担心 和上次一样
It's easy. Don't worry, we'll do it. The same as last time.
麦德文四年前患上了肠癌
Maldwyn had bowel cancer four years ago,
之后癌细胞蔓延到他的肝脏
and it's since spread to his liver.
进行手术治疗并不是个简单的决定
So going ahead with the operation is not a straightforward decision.
他生活质量很差 没法进食饮水
He hasn't got any quality of life cos he can't eat and drink,
因为他的肠道阻塞了
cos his bowels are blocked.
总的来说 我们都觉得应该进行手术
And, on balance, we've both decided that he'd quite like it
我要先看一下引发病情的成因
if I have a look and see what the cause is.
如果是由于癌症复发
And if the cause is recurring cancer,
那就只是看看 缝合关腹 实言相告
we might just look, close his tummy up again and tell him that,
至少这样他就知道了
and then at least he knows.
如果只是肠道黏连 那希望我们能将其分开
If the cause is just adhesions, hopefully we can unpick them
让他的肠道恢复正常功能
and make his bowels work again,
他就能重新吃吃喝喝 回家享受生活
and he can eat, drink, go home, and have some quality of life.
-成功几率呢 -主要看手术时的观察结果
- Chance of success? - Well, it depends what we find.
从你的经验猜测呢
From what you've seen?
你记得之前我说过不会做手术的
Remember I said I wouldn't do this?
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表