剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
要接受现实
And, and it's...
并不容易
..it's a difficult place to be.
我这45年来做了什么
What have I done in 45 years
让我落得今天的境地
that's got me to where I am today?
为什么是我 为什么是现在
The question, why me? Why now?
这些问题人们从未停止问过
Is something people ask all the time.
然后 显然你在潜意识里...
And then, obviously, you've got in the back of your mind...
是 现在已不可避免
Yeah, it's pretty inevitable now,
我要先他们而去了
I'm going to be leaving people behind that are not...
那些比我年纪大得多的人
..they're a lot older than me.
你知道 我...
It... You know, I'm...
我却要先他们而去
I'm going to be leaving people behind
或许我只是觉得
and maybe it's just,
还不该轮到我
I don't feel like it was my turn yet.
你明白吗
You know?
或许离开 就这样离开他们 有点自私
And maybe by leaving, leaving them here, a little bit selfish.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想这一切有点残忍♥
All of those, a little bit, I suppose.
我们尽力而为吧
Make the best of what we've got.
我向你保证一点
I promise you this.
我们会尽力帮助你的家人
We will try our very best to support the family.
保重
Take care.
儿童急诊室里
In Children's A&E,
三岁的弗兰克 病情依旧不见好转
three-year-old Frank's condition still hasn't improved.
你又发烧了吗
Are you hot again?
你在发烧吗
Are you hot?
他现在可能累了 但他有点...不在状态
He's probably tired now. But he's just not...all there, you know?
他不...我说「看着电视」
He's not... You know, I was saying, "Look at the telly,"
他却盯着别的东西 但他知道电视就在那儿
and he was looking at other things. He knew the telly was there.
我不知道 只是觉得纳闷
I don't know. It's just funny.
-他发作了六次 -这么多 这很费体力
- It's hit him for six. - Oh, very much so. It's exhausting.
那这种惊厥症状很不寻常是吗
So it's very unusual, fitting?
嗯 我从没见过他这样
Yeah, I've never seen him like this.
我得要
What I'm going to do.
护士再检测一下你的体温
I'm gonna ask the nurses to check your numbers again,
确保体温在下降
just to make sure this temperature is coming down.
他现在离正常状态还相差很远
He's, he's not quite back to his normal self.
要是体温再次回升
If his temperature whizzes up again,
他可能又会突然发作
he could have another seizure.
我在年轻时 并未真正体会到这病的严重性
I think when I was younger, I didn't really grasp the enormity.
而现在 当我有了家庭以后
And now, when one has a family and a home,
这类状况就变得
the enormity of those situations
万分沉重
sort of...weigh very heavily.
苏茜想从一位专科医生那听取更多意见
Susie wants a second opinion from a specialist.
救护车于下午五点零九分派出
The ambulance is dispatched at 17:09.
他的脑袋猛烈摆动
He's had some jerking movements of his head.
他们说他的下巴很僵硬
They said that his jaw was quite stiff.
最开始
Initially he seemed to
他似乎会固定盯着一个地方 上方和左侧
have this sort of fixed stare, up and left.
他抽搐了45分钟
He was fitting for 45 minutes.
关键是 这是不是局灶性癫痫发作
The bottom line is, do we or don't we think this was a focal seizure,
我们究竟要不要给他用阿昔洛韦
and do we or don't we give him Acyclovir?
这就是我要考虑的关键
That's the bottom line for me.
真的吗 救星啊
Would you? Oh, superstar!
好 你太厉害了 再见
All righty. You're superstar. Bye-bye.
计划有细微变化
Very slight change of plan.
我跟一位儿科医生说明了情况
I've referred to one of the paediatric doctors.
她要么会说「你知道吗 我现在很开心」
Either she'll say, "You know, I'm happy now,"
要么说「或许我们需要更多时间和更多信息」
or "Perhaps we need a bit more time and a bit more information."
罗斯玛丽 计划有微调
Rosemary? Slight change of plan.
利兹会在楼上等他
Liz will see him upstairs.
-知道了 -我们正在努力中
- All right. - We're on a mission.
再一次 我们小家伙感觉好多啦
And once again, we're feeling a lot better.
-再见 小可爱 再见 -说「再见」
- Bye-bye, beautiful! Bye-bye. - Say "Bye".
我喜欢这感觉
So I'm liking it.
如果我走错了方向 我需要某个人
If I'm going in the wrong direction, I need somebody
能自信而礼貌地拍拍我肩膀
to be confident to respectfully tap me on the shoulder
说「苏茜 你想过别的办法了吗」
and say, "Susie, have you thought about something else?"
没有人什么都知道
There can never be a time when all of us know everything,
就算是顾问医师亦如此
even as a consultant.
我们需要时刻保持警醒
We need to have our radar on all the time
以便可以轻松地说
to be able to just gently say,
「你能应付得了那个病人吗
"Are you OK with that patient?
你能帮得上忙吗」
Is there anything I can do to help?"
这就是我们这所拥有的有利环境的一部分
That's the part of the supportive environment that we have here.
跳得好
That's a good jump!
在确保能安全回家前 弗兰克会待在儿科病房♥
Frank will stay on the paediatric ward for further investigations
接受进一步的检查
until it's safe for him to go home.
放射疗法对治疗格林的肿瘤
Radiotherapy treatment has been ineffective
以及扩散的癌细胞不起作用
in the fight against Glyn's tumour and the spread of cancer.
他的病情急速恶化
His condition has deteriorated rapidly.
到了这个时候 格林已经无法进食
Glyn, at this point in time,
还有饮水了 只能躺在床上
is unable to eat and drink, remains in his bed,
也无法和家人交谈
not able to talk to his family.
遗憾地说 他快死了
Sadly, he's dying.
癌症最惊人的地方就是它能迅速夺走一个生命
Cancer is so shocking in the way it can take one's life rapidly,
我们会尽全力让他舒服一些
and we will do everything we can to keep him comfortable
并为多恩和家人提供支持
and support Dawn and the rest of the family
只要他们需要我们
for as long as they need us.
你已经在这间病房♥里睡了三个星期了
You've slept in this room for three weeks now.
嗯 差不多吧
Nearly, yeah.
-过去两天发生了很多变化 -没错
- Things have changed a lot in the last two days. - Yeah.
我只是...我得为格林
I'm just... I've got to
保持坚强 因为他需要我
keep strong for Glyn, because he needs me.
所以我基本上在勉强维持 不让自己倒下
And...so I'm just, basically, holding it together.
拜托你一定要照顾好自己 继续照顾自己
Please do look after yourself. Continue to look after yourself.
-还有让我们帮助你们 拜托 -好
- And let us help support you all, please. - Yeah.
最开始这有点难 因为我觉得
It was a little hard at first, because I'm like, you know,
我不想麻烦任何人 或者我要求的太多了
I don't want to impose on anybody, or, I was asking too much.
但如今我渐渐明白了
But now I've come to realise
医护人员都很出色 他们都是来帮助我们的
they're all brilliant, and they're here to help,
所以我让他们履行他们的职责
and I'm going to let them.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to see you. - And you.
-保重 -谢谢
- Take care. - Thank you.
你和病患建立了深刻的联♥系♥
You build up such a strong bond with these people.
你与他们相处的时间超过与家人相处的时间
You spend more time with them than with your own family.
你穿上这身医袍不是为了装模作样
You don't put on this uniform and put on a front
也不是为了作秀
and put on a show.
你说的每个字
You mean every word you say,
每个拥抱和每次亲吻都是真心的
and every cuddle and every kiss.
病人临终之际
In that moment that somebody's dying,
我记得他们说的所有话
I remember all the things they've said,
我永远不会忘记 比如 「你去哪儿了」
that will never leave, like, "Where have you gone?"
「我爱你」 「感谢你为我治疗」
"I love you." "Thank you for having me."
六天后
Six days later,
格林去世了
Glyn passed away.
皇家德比医院总会
There'll always be a steady stream of patients
有不断涌入的病患
here at the Royal Derby
他们通常处于最虚弱的状态
who are often at their weakest and most vulnerable.
有时候我们能治好他们 有时候则不能
Sometimes we can fix them, and sometimes we can't.
关键是 我们绝不放弃尝试
The key thing is, we'll never stop trying.
现在要给你的腿擦酒精了 麦金太尔先生
Just painting your leg up now, Mr McIntyre.
给你来个美妙的日光浴
Give you a nice brown sun tan.
虽然只是晒这一条腿
Except it's just the one leg.
好了 开始录像 麦金太尔先生
Right. Screen's up, Mr McIntyre.
一小时后见
See you in about an hour.
54x32的现代 插座
54 x 32 Contemporary socket, please.
就是这样
Oh, yeah.
BGM: Let There be Love by Nat King Cole
我们就像是霹雳娇娃 对不对
We're like Charlie's Angels, aren't we?
我们到了 姑娘们 别为他打架哦
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表