剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
-又变成圣诞老人一样 -好
- looking like Father Christmas again, do we? - No.
好
Yeah.
要是你再抑郁时打电♥话♥到病房♥
So you know, if ever you do get upset, just phone the ward.
我们得不断努力 对吧
We've got to keep trying, haven't we?
对 你得为你家的老狗狗好好想想
Yeah. You've got to think of that old dog an' all.
我现在有希望了
I've got some hope now.
你恢复精神了吗 你这个温柔的大个子
Are you filling up, are you, eh, you big soft lad?
给我个拥抱 你做得非常好
Eh? Give us a hug. Eh? You've done really well.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
别让我失望
Don't be letting me down now.
-我会试试看的 -好吗
- I'll try not to. - All right?
-好 蜜糖 -祝你好运 亲爱的
- Alright, sugar. - Cheers, love.
-谢谢 再见 -谢谢你 詹姆斯
- Thank you, bye. - Thanks a lot, James.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself then.
-谢谢各位 -保重
- Thanks a lot, everybody. - Take care.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
病患可以起身 走路 准备出院时
When they're up, walking, ready for home,
就是我最好的礼物 我就满足了
that is it for me. I fill up.
你知道 就是他们拥抱并感谢你时
When, you know, they're hugging and thanking you.
没有更好的奖励了
There's no better reward really.
也就是那个时刻你会想到 不错
And that's when you go in and you think, yes,
我们做得很好
we've done well there.
*当你微笑的时候*
* When you're smiling *
*当你微笑的时候*
* When you're smiling *
*世界也跟着你微笑*
* The whole world smiles with you... *
今天 佐伊会知道
Today, Zoie is going to find out
化疗是否对她的癌症有效
whether her cancer has responded to the chemotherapy.
我们不知道化疗是否有效
We don't know if it's worked or not, the chemo.
你不知道未来会怎样
You don't know which way it's going to go.
最基本的规则就是你永远不可以
The cardinal rule is you must never, ever
剥夺癌症患者的希望
take away hope from a cancer patient.
永远不行 希望永远存在
Never. There's always hope.
-你好 佐伊 -你好 卡洛琳
- Hi, Zoie. - Hi, Caroline.
-你好吗 -不是很好 挺糟糕的
- How are you? - I've not been very well. No, unfortunately.
我花了很长时间才从上次化疗恢复
It's took a long time to get better this time after the last chemo.
-出了什么问题 -我的呼吸
- What was wrong with you? - My breathing.
我的胸部在呼吸的时候很难受 像针♥刺♥一样
My chest was really bad, the breathing. Like pins and needles.
很奇怪 因为一呼吸
It's a funny thing, cos when you breathe,
就开始疼痛
that's when the pain starts.
我一直想着这是骨髓对化疗的反应
I just keep thinking it's the bone marrow that's working.
对 很好 积极思考非常好
Yeah, that's good. Positive thinking is great.
我这次有点担心
I've been a bit worried this time.
我没跟你说过吧
I've not really told you, have I?
-没有 -我最近常想这件事
- No. - It's been on my mind a bit more than normal.
我想你来医院越多次
I think the more times you come,
我不知道 你大概
I don't know, you sort of -
病情会越恶化
The worse it gets.
对 病情会越恶化 而且你会想
Yeah, the worse it gets, and you think,
我们要来多少次才能得到好消息
how many times are we going to have good news?
我要去打电♥话♥
I'm gonna hang about -
-谢谢你 -问问结果怎样
- Oh, thank you. - and see what the results are.
谢谢 卡洛琳
Thanks, Caroline.
会没事的 会没事的
It'll be all right, it'll be all right.
看看你状况怎样
See how you get on.
-佐伊·萨莫斯 -你担心她的胸部吗
- Zoie Summers? - Were you worried about her chest?
-对 -轮到我了
- Yeah. - Oh, this is it.
好 轮到我了 走吧
Right, this is it. Come on.
晚点再见 我会没事的 别担心
I'll see you later. I'll be fine, don't worry.
-积极思考 -积极思考
- Positive thinking. - Positive thinking.
-再见 卡洛琳 -再见
- See you later, Caroline - See you later. Bye.
你好
Hello.
我在等待患者的诊断结果时会很焦虑
When I'm waiting for a patient's results, I do have anxiety cos
因为我想知道结果是好是坏
I want to know if they're positive or negative
给自己心理准备
to brace myself.
我会为病患家属感到难过 特别是
I'll be really upset for all the family, particularly, you know,
利昂 他爱他的母亲
Leon. He adores his mother.
如果佐伊今天得到坏消息 我已准备好帮助她
If Zoie gets bad news today I'm ready to help her.
卡洛琳等着佐伊的影像结果
Caroline is waiting to hear the results of Zoie's scan
来看看她的化疗是否奏效
to find out whether her chemotherapy has worked.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
-你好 -佐伊 你还好吗
- Hiya. - Zoie. Hi, how are you?
-好消息 -好消息
- Brilliant news. - Brilliant news?!
-对啊 -天哪
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
-对啊 -结果是什么
- Yeah. - What is it?
非常棒 所有 谢谢你
It was just fabulous. Everything... Ahh, thank you.
-所有肿瘤都缩小了 -所有都缩小了
- Everything has shrunk. - Everything's shrunk?
-所有都缩小了 对 -很棒对吧
- Everything's shrunk, yeah. - It's amazing, isn't it?
-不敢置信 -太不可思议了
- I can't believe it. - Oh, that's unbelievable.
-就算病情稳定也是好消息 -对
- Even if it was stable it's positive news. - Yes.
肿瘤缩小很多 甚至快要消失了
And it's shrunk right down and one bit's disappeared.
你不再担心了 对吧
You stop worrying, don't you?
-在通勤的路上为妈妈担心 -太好了
- Sat in traffic, worrying about your mum. - Ah, bless.
我欣喜若狂 今天真是美好
I'm just over the moon. Today it's just gonna be a lovely day.
你的头发会长回来吗
Will your hair grow back now?
我现在就可以想像了
I can see it now.
头发开始长回来了
It's just starting to come back.
它长回来时我们会牢不可分
When it grows we'll be stuck together, like Velcro.
谢谢你 三个月后再见
Oh, thank you, and I'll see you in three months' time.
-好 -太好了
- Yes. - Fabulous.
你学到癌症患者
You learn that cancer
觉得活着的每一天都很宝贵
patients feel privileged to be alive every day,
我们也应该如此
and we should be too.
我开始观察天空的落日
I've started to look at sunsets in the sky,
还有树木 还有季节变换
and trees, and the seasons,
对生活中的小事充满感激
appreciating the small things in life.
今年九月我就满54岁了
I'm 54 this September,
明年我55岁就会退休
and then next year I retire at 55.
我会开始拥有美好的生活
I'll start having a wonderful life.
今晚 医院正在举♥行♥一场颁奖典礼
Tonight, the hospital is holding an awards ceremony
为在国民健康服务工作四十年的员工庆祝
to celebrate staff who have worked in the NHS for 40 years.
我记得我开始在健康服务工作时
I can remember when I first started in the Health Service,
得到长♥期♥服务奖的人都很老
people who'd qualified for long service awards were old.
但现在你们并不老
And now you're not.
-去参加啊 -我不要
- Go to it. - I'm not going.
-为什么不去 -那不适合我
- Why not? - It ain't my scene, is it?
-拜托 -我不要去
- Oh, come on. - I ain't going.
卡尔 事实是你并不需要一张华丽的证书
The thing is, Carl, you don't need a bloomin' certificate
来证明你为国民健康服务工作四十年
just to say you've been working for the NHS 40 years.
我可以为自己画一张华丽证书
I can draw my own bloomin' certificate.
我不需要证书 太傻了好吗
I don't need a certificate. It's silly, isn't it?
即使中了彩票 我觉得她也不会退休
Even if she won the Lottery, I don't think she'd retire.
这是杰恩的人生
This is Jayne's life.
这里是她的心血 她在这里生活
This is her baby. She lives here.
她能把自己的床也搬进来呢
She may as well move her bed in.
除此之外 你还会遇到一些老顽固
Apart from that, you'll have some right old fuddy-duddies,
我知道我也老了 但我跟他们可不一样
and I know I'm old myself but I ain't nothing like some of them.
干得好
Well done.
他在七号♥病房♥ 对吗
He's in room seven, is that right?
七号♥房♥在哪 就在那边吗
Where's room seven? Just up here on the -
-我带你过去 -谢谢 非常感谢
- I'll show you. - Thank you. Thank you very much.
在心脏科 丹过来看看埃里克
In Cardiology, Dan comes to check on Eric,
那位他在急诊室救活的患者
the patient he resuscitated in A&E.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello. Hiya.
-你还好吗 -还好 不错
- How are you doing? - OK. Good.
我已经装了一个起搏器
I've had a pacemaker from the bottom through.
他们明天会再装一个合适的起搏器
And they're putting a proper pacemaker in tomorrow.
-这有点吓人吧 -对啊 有点可怕
- It's all a bit of a shock, isn't it? - Yeah, it was. Yeah.
我不能理解为什么有东西装在我的胸腔里
I couldn't understand why somebody was on my chest.
奇怪的是 我当时看到你有某种生命迹象
Funnily enough, actually, I saw you kind of had signs of life.
我能看出来你在想 他要对我做什么
I could see you thinking, what's he doing to me?
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表