剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表
那个怪胎在医院里做什么
What's that complete weirdo doing in the middle of the hospital?
发生什么事了
What's going on there?
不要低估心理的力量
Don't underestimate the kind of psychological bit of what's happened.
感知到死亡
That kind of awareness of mortality,
会让你觉得有点怪怪的 对吧
that can make you feel a bit funny for a bit, can't it, really?
一旦你了解发生什么事
Once you've got your head around what's happened
等回到家里
and you're back at home,
你得要尽快恢复正常生活
you need to get back to life as quick as you can.
-没错 -恢复正常生活
- That's right. - Back to normality for you
并试着改变你的生活习惯
and trying to change the things you're doing.
他答应只要假日他走得开 就请我吃饭
He promises, if he can go away on holiday, he'll treat me,
-多亏了你 -不客气 保重
- thanks to you. - Hey, a pleasure. Look after yourself.
-别惹麻烦 -非常感谢你的帮忙
- Don't cause any trouble. - Thank you so much for your help.
-你不知道我多感激 -保重
- You don't know how much I appreciate it. - Take care.
-你也是 -抱歉
- And you. - Sorry.
保重
Take care.
你也是 保重 -再见
And you. Take care. - See you later.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
做完剩下即将进行的手术
From the imminent half of work,
他有希望继续活二十或三十年
he could well have, hopefully, 20 or 30 years of life.
这意义重大
It means an awful lot.
看到来自患者亲朋好友的感激
To see the gratitude from family and friends,
更重要的是他本人的感激
and most importantly him,
这是我们工作的原因
that's why we do the job.
如果你对于工作更多的是享受而不只是谋生
If you find a job that's almost a vocation rather than a career
而且每天都觉得自己做得还不错
and you leave each day thinking you've done a good job,
那我想这半辈子也算值了
then you've kind of cracked half your life, I think.
很多人说 这太悲哀了
A lot of people say, ooh, it's sad, you know,
我花了一大堆时间在这里
that I spent a lot of time here.
我并不觉得悲哀
I don't think it's sad.
我喜欢陪伴病患 我享受着欢笑
I enjoy the company here, I enjoy having the laugh.
我在家时有时会觉得孤单
And yeah, I mean sometimes at home it can be lonely.
这里就像个大家庭
It is like a family.
天哪 这里今天像中♥央♥车站一样热闹
God, it's like bloomin' Grand Central Station here today, isn't it?
借过
Out of my way.
天哪
My Lord.
但杰恩的团队有个惊喜要给她
But Jayne's team has a surprise in store for her.
天哪
Ah dear.
-杰恩 -什么
- Jayne. - What?
我想要颁给你
I wanted to hand you...
我们知道你不想去那个颁奖典礼
We know that you didn't want to go to the actually ceremony,
但我们想应该要庆祝
but we thought it should be
因为你奉献的四十年是很长的时间
celebrated because 40 years is a long time
你配得上这个奖项
to give of yourself, and you deserve it.
干得好 杰恩 干得好
Well done, Jayne. Well done.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
*亲爱的 亲爱的*
* So darling, darling *
*站在我身边*
* Stand by me *
*站在我身边*
* Oh, stand by me... *
对 我为这四十年而感到骄傲
Yeah, I'm proud of 40 years,
但我还不打算退休
but I'm not ready to be put out to grass yet.
*站在我身边*
* Stand by me... *
我渐渐会抵达那一步 我会想
Gradually I'll get to that stage where I'll think,
你知道吗 我受够了
you know what, I've done now.
要么是到那一步 要么直接倒毙
Either that or I'll just drop dead.
*如果山棱崩于♥大♥海♥*
* Should crumble to the sea *
*我不会哭泣*
* I won't cry *
*我不会哭泣*
* I won't cry *
*不 我不会掉泪*
* No, I won't shed a tear *
*只要你站在*
* Just as long as you stand *
*站在我身边*
* Stand by me *
*亲爱的 亲爱的*
* And darling, darling *
*站在我身边*
* Stand by me *
*站在我身边*
* Oh, stand by me *
*现在站在我身边*
* Oh, stand now *
*站在我身边 站在我身边*
* Stand by me, stand by me! *
剧集 | 超级医院(2015) | 导航列表