剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
现在你要学学科里的做法
So now, you got to do what Cory does with his guys.
要像把他当作战友一样对待
You got to treat him like you're all on the same team.
告诉他发生了什么 你需要什么
You know, tell him what's going on and what you need.
如果他拒绝呢
What if he says no?
有时候 你得把想要的东西先交出 才能换回来
Sometimes, to get what you want, you got to give what you want.
你纳闷他们为什么不相信你
You're wondering why they don't trust you.
相信我
Well, believe me,
他们也在纳闷一样的事
they're wondering the same thing about you.
你不相信比尔·格利 他凭什么要相信
Why should Bill Gurley trust you if you don't trust him?
资金消耗率
The burn rate.
我一直不太想谈这个
I'm, uh, hesitant to talk about it.
我看得出来
I can see that.
同时 我来这里
Also, I wanted to come here
也是想面对面跟你谈这个
and have a conversation face- to- face about it.
我们在花的钱
Um, the money we are spending...
花掉的 我们 或者是我已经花掉的
Spent, we spent it, I did.
就是让乘客上车的钱
Is to get the riders in the car...
所有扩张的初创公♥司♥ 烧钱率都很高
All startups that are expanding go through serious burn.
具体是多少
What are we dealing with here?
这个数字有点难说出口
I'm reluctant to say the numbers.
所以
Um, here
我的天
Well, Jesus.
我明白你为什么认为这不是长久之计
I can see why you would think that's unsustainable.
你也这么想吗
Is that what you think?
我觉得这张报表跟癞蛤♥蟆♥的屁♥股♥一样难看
I think that top sheet's about as ugly as a horned toad's ass.
感觉是挺难看的
That sounds ugly.
你见过癞蛤♥蟆♥的屁♥股♥吗
You ever seen a horned toad's ass?
你想象一下乔金·诺亚的毛衣
Can you picture Joakim Noah's jumper?
的确难看
Fugly. Yeah.
这张表跟它有一拼
This is like that.
你在想我会不会
You're wondering whether this is the moment
杀了你还 或者卖♥♥掉你的公♥司♥
I shoot you or sell your company for parts?
听你这话音儿
Yeah, just hearing you say those words...
如果我不给你这笔钱
You know, if I don't give you this funding,
你的团队成员们 他们就要
the people you work with, they're gonna start
开始更新简历 光速跳船了
updating their resumes and they are gonna light out.
哎 就算我给你这笔钱 也可能拦不住他们
Hell, even if I do, they probably already started.
所以我得问问 你是这种人吗
So let me ask you, is that you?
聪明 有才
Smart, talented guy.
你也会开始寻找下家 软着陆吗
Are you looking for a soft spot to land?
我吗 不可能
Me? No fucking way.
我跟这个地方共生死
No, this is the hill I die on.
我再不会加入别的公♥司♥了 也不会创业
There is no other company startup or otherwise for me.
这就是我的全部
This is all I've got.
很好 我一开始是怎么说的
Good. What did I tell you from the beginning?
我绝不可能卖♥♥掉它的
No way I sell it out.
因为我是个好人吗
Is that because I'm a good guy?
不 我虽然的确是好人
No. I mean, I am a good guy.
但原因不在此
That's not the reason. -
海♥洛♥因♥贩子是因为心地善良
Does the heroin dealer giveaway the first taste of his product
免费给客户发放试用品吗
out of the goodness of his heart for free?
当然不是
No, he does not.
一样的道理
This is that.
为了让大家坐车
We put as much money as we need to
需要多少 我们就投入多少
into getting people into those cars,
等他们成为熟客
and we got them.
我们想收多少就收多少
We charge anything we want.
烟草 世界上最棒的生意
Cigarettes, the best business in the world
还要被人起诉
till people start getting sued
支付高昂的和解协议
and having to pay for the settlements.
但我们用优步能做什么
But what we're doing with UberCab
肯定不会让人得癌症的
sure as hell isn't giving anyone cancer.
所以你会继续投资我们了
So you're gonna keep bankrolling us?
你会继续注资了 -要么死 要么做大
You're gonna come in for more? - Grow or die.
听着 你来找我肯定经过了一番斗争
Listen, it wasn't easy, you coming in here like this.
我明白的
I get that.
我感激你这么做
And I appreciate it.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
我会给你开支票
And you got your check.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我想把这个给你
I want you to have something.
全权限卡
A full access card.
你可以随意搭乘优步
You come and go at UberCab as you please.
你是我们一员
You're one of us.
特拉维斯
Travis.
这些钱
This money...
只够支撑你这阵子
it'll only go so far.
下不为例了
This is the last of it.
你都没怎么吃午餐
You hardly touched your bento box.
对 很抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry.
你一般很喜欢吃天妇罗 连这个也没碰
You usually crush the tempura, not even that.
我只是不饿
Just not hungry.
你刚才跟格力谈过之后
You sounded so excited earlier
听上去很兴奋
after talking to Gurley.
是啊 兴奋感过去了
Yeah, guess it wore off.
照进现实了
Reality set in.
你不如今天先回家待一会儿吧
Why don't you leave this here and come home?
睡几个小时 -不用了抱歉
Get a few hours sleep- Nah, sorry.
我会待在这里的 一定要想出拿下这座城的办法
I'm just gonna stay till I can think of a way to take the city.
这是我们验证原型的时刻
This is our proof- of- concept moment.
知道吗 弹尽粮绝前的最后一仗
You know, last go- round before we're out of dry powder,
市长都不跟我说话
and the mayor won't even talk to me.
听着 你学过历史
Look, you know your history.
你熟知励志名人
And you know people.
里根在日内瓦的瑟瑟寒冬未穿外套
Reagan showing strength to Gorbachev in Geneva
就为了像为了向戈尔巴乔夫展示实力
by going without his coat in the freezing cold, right?
盖茨在开♥发♥之前
Gates promising he'd deliver the OS
就承诺操作系统会按时交付
before he even started it.
汉密尔顿同意搬进真正的白宫
Hamilton agreeing to move the actual White House.
权力是流动的
Power is fluid.
好好利用
Use that.
好好利用一切
Use all of it.
司机们
The riders.
我们不仅需要他们
They're not just what we need.
他们还是我们的力量
They are our power.
我们用他们来对抗政客
We enlist them against the politicians.
什么想找市长聊聊
Get the mayor to talk to me?
不 是他会求着和我聊
No, he's gonna beg me to talk to him.
我们得让那帮坐办公的混♥蛋♥知道
We need to let those fuckers in office know
选民在我们这边
that the voters are with us.
你被钉鞋一脚踢到蛋蛋的时候
What do you do when you get kicked in the balls
会怎么做
by a hobnailed boot?
翻来覆去 不停呻♥吟♥吗
Roll around and groan?
这些经营初创公♥司♥的混♥蛋♥
Well, the motherfuckers who run startups,
这个混账
这个混♥蛋♥
this motherfucker,
忍♥气吞声
忍♥气吞声 打碎了牙往肚子里咽吧
eats it with a smile and keeps on going.
我很平静 我就是那个
*I'm at peace, I'm the man*
BGM《Do the evolution》- Pearl Jam
崩♥盘♥当天买♥♥股票的人
*Buying stocks on the day Of the crash, yeah*
逍遥法外 我是卡车
*On the loose, I'm a truck*
我要夷平所有崇山峻岭
*AlI the rolling hills I'll flatten them out, yeah*
又有请♥愿♥书来了
More petitions coming in.
这就是进化 宝贝
*It's evolution, baby*
这没有顶啊
There's no top.
东西不够填满最后的箱子了
We didn't have enough to fill the last boxes.
是啊 这已经有很多人署名了
Yeah, but still, that's a lot of signatures.
确实 但金字塔需要个顶
Yeah, but a pyramid has to have a point.
弄个替代品 认真的吗
Really, TK? Ringers?
万一他们检查了呢
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表