剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
I thought he was just being aggressive,
但是现在我知道格里在利用他对付我
but now I know Gurley is trying to use him against me.
我得放弃整个交易
I got to ditch the whole deal.
交易还没完成 -对
The deal isn't closed -No.
明天才完成 董事会要投票
Not until tomorrow. I mean, the board votes on
不要放弃交易
Don't ditch the deal.
把邦德曼留下
Leave Bonderman on.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我要带队里的人出去喝酒
I'm taking the team out for drinks tonight.
一起来吧
Come with us.
我可能就回家了
I'lI probably just go home.
这是类似团队会议的事情
It's kind of more like a team meeting.
你知道 我们可能会讨论之后的项目
You know, we'll probably talk upcoming projects.
如果我是你我可不想错过
I wouldn't want to miss it if I were you.
我需要一个朋友
I could use a friend.
好吧 这话很奇怪 我们基本不认识
Okay, that's an awkward thing to say, and we barely- -
但是 我需要找人聊聊 -当然
But, yeah, I could. -Of course.
是 我理解 怎么了
Yes, I-I get it. What's up
我第一天上班
Something uncomfortable happened with my team leader
和组长发生让人不舒服的事情
on my first day.
我向人力资源部上报了
I reported it to HR,
但是她告诉我要么忍♥着要么换岗
but she told me I either had to suck it up or switch teams.
换岗
Switch teams.
见鬼
Shit.
我爱这份工作
I love this work.
再加上 我因为他做的事情
Plus, then, like, I'm the one being punished
受惩罚 他的行为不端
for the shit he did. His misconduct.
我同情你 真的
I feel for you, I do.
我
And I..
能够体会
I fucking relate.
这个情况很糖糕
The situation sucks.
旧是你选择了优步 而不是美国公民自♥由♥联盟
But you chose Uber, not the ACLU.
我们基本上是主动要求
And we basically signed up
在狂欢节的环境工作
to work in the middle of Mardi Gras.
我们不用为了串珠露胸
We're not gonna show our tits for a bunch of beads,
但是 你知道 我们没办法阻止狂欢
but, you know, there's nothing we can do to stop the parade
如果我告诉你
What if I were to tell you
不要完全废除旧版本
to not completely kill the old build,
让它在新版本下秘密运行呢
but to leave it working underneath the new build
让它没办法被发现
And somehow, like, make it undetectable
你是说
You mean....
你会怎么做
How would you do it
我会在苹果总部设置一个地理围墙
I would set up a geofence around Apple HQ.
所以要是有入从库比蒂诺查看
So anyone looking at Uber's app from Cupertino
就没办法看到违反隐私的代码
won't be able to see the privacy- violating code.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
看起来就是这个效果
It would look something like this.
但是在地理围墙之外
But outside the geofence
我们仍旧在收集数据
We're still collecting the user data.
这真是个好点子
Wow. That's a fucking good idea.
动手吧
Do it.
尽快一个人完成
Do it quickly and alone.
这是我们提交给艾迪·库伊的版本
That is the build we're resubmitting to Eddy Cue.
有几个声明
All right, couple of announcements
要在我们安排的日程之前宣布
before we get to scheduled matters.
第一 我预期我们的新版本
Number one, I fully expect our build
会在今天得到苹果商店的批准
to be approved by the App Store today.
我们确保去除了违反政策的代码
We have made sure that there are no violations of policy,
没有侵犯隐私
no intrusions of privacy.
干干净净
None.
侵犯隐私的部分已经被移除
Privacy breaches have been removed.
不访问摄像头 地点或者联♥系♥人
Not accessing cameras, locations or contacts.
很好 就应该这样 批准
Good. As it should be. Approved.
太好了
Excellent.
好了 刚刚收到好消息
Yep, just got the news.
如果你们愿意 可以检查你们的手♥机♥
So if you want, you can check your phones.
版本上线了 应该就在上面
The build is live. It should be on there.
第二 我要调动资源
Number two, I am directing resources
投入自动车辆
towards autonomous vehicles.
我相信我安排了一位优秀的工程师负责这个项目
And I believe I've aligned on a great engineer to head that up.
我刚刚给谷歌♥送了我的辞职信
I just sent Google my resignation letter.
我最好的二十名技术员跟着我走了
My 20 best techs are fucking leaving with me.
太好了 哥们 好
Fuck, yes, dude. Okay..
我们等待合适的时机 要不了多久
we wait for the right time, not too long.
然后我们聘用你
Then we acquire you.
拉里和谢尔盖要尿裤子了
Larry and Sergey are gonna shit themselves.
拉里和谢尔盖要尿裤子了
Larry and Sergey are gonna shit themselves.
之后再细说
More on that later,
但是我想这会很大程度上
but I think it'll go a long way
让我们目前小费的讨论无关紧要
to rendering our current tipping discussion irrelevant.
我们会进行这个讨论的
Well, and we will have that discussion.
形成无入驾驶汽车概念还有很长距离
Long way from ideating to driverless cars.
为此
To that end, uh...
今晚第一件正事
the first real order of business tonight
就是就TPG作为第三轮投资者进行投票
is a vote on bringing in TPG as a Series C investor,
这会允许大卫·邦德曼先生
which will also allow Mr. David Bonderman
获得一个董事席位
a seat on the board.
TPG同样会得到第二个由特拉维斯还有我
TPG will also get a second board seat
指定的第二个董事人选
to be appointed by Travis and me.
同意的举手
All in favor
好
Yeah.
欢迎加入 邦多
Welcome aboard, Bondo.
大卫你能想到什么特定的人选来
David, might you be thinking about anyone in particular
填补第二个席位
for that second seat
大卫和我
Oh, David and I,
我们已经决定了第二个席位的人选
we've already decided on the second seat.
不如让你们见见我们的董事人选
Why don't you meet our newest board member.
大卫
David!
很高兴见到你 阿里安娜
Lovely to see you again, Arianna.
没有人比她更懂得特定时间
No one's smarter or more attuned to the moods of the populace
大众的情绪
at a given time.
就好像她是灵媒一样
It's like she's psychic.
再者说 这个姑娘做得
Plus, this little girl right here
一手好希腊煎蛋饼
makes one mean Greek omelet.
我对于优步让世界变得更好的潜力
Hmm. I am thrilled by Uber's potential
感到兴奋
to make the world a better place,
并且愿意在这件事业上支持特拉维斯
and to support Travis's vision in doing it.
谢谢你 阿里安娜
Thank you, Arianna.
现在我对董事会
So now I have full confidence in this board's ability
做出对优步最好的决定有了信心
to decide what's best for Uber.
我们要就小费的事情进行投票吗比利
Should we, uh, have that vote on tipping now, Billy
撤回
Withdrawn.
娛妒的爱人们
House of Jealous Lovers
你不光是老板 你力压群雄
You aren't just a boss, you are a motherfucking boss!
你做到了
You did it!
家庭事务
Family business!
解决了
Settled!
盖比在哪
Hey, yo, where's Gabi
不管了 直接出去
Fuck it. Let's just go out.
叫上优步 我们去成人风格的俱乐部
Get some Ubers, let's go to a club of the adult variety
黄金俱乐部 -黄金俱乐部
Oh, Gold Club! -Gold Club!
特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客
Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis!
特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客
Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis!
特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客
Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis!
特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客
Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis!
特拉维斯请客 特拉维斯请客
Tits on Travis! Tits on Travis!
库珀帝诺
优步地理围墙
花谷 加州 库珀帝诺二十四公里外
搞什么
What the fuck
是 你不行了
Yeah, you get fucked up
好
All right.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表