剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
You revolutionize transportation,
彻底改变了城市开♥发♥
you revolutionize urban development,
房♥地♥产♥ 能源行业
real estate, the energy sector,
食物和招待业 贸易和航运
food and hospitality, trading and shipping.
这不仅仅涉及到人们的购物方式
I mean, this is a lot more than just how people shop.
我们会在不知不觉中改变人类的生活方式
This is how they live, and it's all frictionless,
因为这就是我们
because that's who we are.
我们的品牌跟你们一样 会改变世界
Our brand changes the world, just like your does.
你开价多少
You got an ask
2.5亿
Quarter-bil.
谷歌♥有史以来最多的投资是1亿美元
The most Google's ever invested is a hundred million.
低于这个范围可以谈
I'm willing to talk something in that ballpark--
我刚说了2.5亿美元
Talk about a quarter-billion dollars.
就是我的开价
That's the ask.
你敢相信吗 -太离谱了
Can you believe that-That was fucking insane.
我跟拉里相谈甚欢
Dude, the vibe between me and Larry was tight.
我给比尔打电♥话♥
I'm calling Bill.
不不不 不要打
HmmNo, no, no. Don't-- don't do that.
好吧 那我就不打
Okay, maybe I don't
我这次不想受他控制 想玩点刺♥激♥的
I'm running this play without protection in the pocket.
这次会面你没告诉比尔就去了
You went in there without even telling Bill
也没告诉我你真正的数额
and without telling me what the actual ask was gonna be
你确定都在自己控制之中吗
Are you actually in the pocket
我没事
I'm fine.
他肯定会发现的
He's gonna find out.
他又不是我爸爸
He's not my dad.
如果我们真拿到2.5亿 他就等给我道歉吧
And if we nail a quarter-bil, then he can apologize.
如果我们拿不到 他就会幸灾乐祸
If we don't, then he can gloat.
我们的盈利并不足以让谷歌♥投那么多
You don't actually have the Google cash.
我们可能永远拿不到
We might never have it.
你狮子大开口 可能都把他们吓跑了
You might have completely blown it with that ask.
难以置信 你们竟都不支持我
I cannot believe you're not with me on this one.
老兄 钱总是会来的
Dude, the money is coming in one way or another.
看看我们的增长率
Look at our growth rate.
再看我们的烧钱率 -没错
Look at our burn rate. -That's true.
激励措施把我们搞得很惨 -所以我们才要收♥购♥来福
The incentives are killing us. -But that's why we buy Lyft,
就不用给司机激励了
so we can stop paying these fucking incentives to the
反正他们也没别的公♥司♥可选
drivers, because where else are they gonna go
也许这事该让比尔负责
Maybe we should run this by Bill-
不 不要提比尔 也不用让他负责
No, we're not. Don't say "Bill." We're not running by anything.
没有负责 我们要终结来福好吗
No run-bys. We endgame Lyft, okay
一拿到谷歌♥的钱 然后终结他们
We get the Google money, and we end them.
就这样
That's it.
除非你想让他们永远臣服于我们
Unless you want them nipping at our heels forever.
我要先打个电♥话♥吗
Should I have called
你们先出去
Give me the room.
我也喜欢这么说
I love saying that.
大卫·德拉蒙德打过电♥话♥了
David Drummond called.
他打电♥话♥给你了
Called you
不打给我打给谁
I'm the guy they call.
事情就是这个道理
That's how this works.
如果你搞砸了 他们就会打给我
When you fuck up, they call me.
你想跟拉里·佩奇深谈时 他们会打给我
When you try to go deep with Larry Page, they call me.
你拿到谷歌♥超过2.5亿的投资时
When you land over a quarter of a billion dollars
他们也打给我
of Google's money, they call me.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks. I'm good.
我的创始人刚刚筹到了一大笔钱
My founder just raised some serious cash.
感觉不错吧 -我滴天
You feeling it-Holy shit!
对 我滴天
Yes. Holy shit.
我知道该怎么赢了
I know how to win now. I know how.
我已经安排了跟齐默的晚餐
I already set up the dinner with Zimmer.
现在你可以买♥♥了
Now you can do it.
好的
Okay, then.
我们一起过去 提出收♥购♥来福
We're gonna go in there, we're gonna scoop up Lyft.
齐莫一开始肯定接受不了
Zimmer is gonna- he's gonna act weird at first.
他在流血 董事会给他重重施压
He's bleeding. His board's after him.
他知道自己快死了 但他不想死
He knows he's dying, and he doesn't want to die.
所以你要告诉他
So you're gonna let him know
你不会在媒体上大肆宣称他是个失败者
that you're not going to go to the press and call him a loser.
你会尊重他的员工
And you're gonna treat his employees with respect..
还要给他一个董事会席位
and a seat on the board.
好的这个可以 -我知道你可以
Okay, I can do that. -Oh, I know you can,
因为如果一个男的娶了带孩子的女人
because a guy marries a woman with kids,
他必须证明自己会对她和她的家人好
he has to prove he's not gonna fuck up her life or theirs.
你明白吗
You get it
明白
I got it.
你是说超过2.5亿
Did you say over a quarter-billion
2.57亿
Two-fifty-seven.
现在就算他们打♥压♥我们 我们也能接受 对吧比尔
I guess it's okay if they bigfoot us now, right, Bill
当然可以 他们钱给到位了
It's very fucking okay. They bought the right.
我早就听闻
The legend's always been
小印度区餐馆的菜 都出自同一间厨房♥
the restaurants in Little India all share the same kitchen.
所以在纽约的第六街
So you walk down Sixth Street in New York City,
每家店面都挂着不同的招牌
and every storefront has a different name.
挂着不同的装饰彩灯
They have a different collection of Christmas lights
窗户贴着不一样的菜单
and different aging menus taped to the windows,
但这都是障眼法
but it's all a mirage.
你是说真正的障眼法 还是指人们不晓得
You mean like an actual mirage, or people just can't believe
这么多印度餐厅
that all these different Indian restaurants
的菜都是在一间厨房♥做出来的
share the same kitchen
反正从没被发现过
Never did find out.
那家文达鲁餐厅
The vindaloo,
他家味道跟别人都不一样
it doesn't taste the same at all those places.
我不相信 我觉得不可能
I just-I call bullshit.
我也是 不过
Yeah, me too. Probably, right
也许这就是魔力所在
But maybe that's the magic of it.
给你一种选择权
Create the sense of choice
让客人以为自己在参与决策
that the customer is engaging in a decision.
但其实所有钱都进入了同一个口袋
But actually all the money's flowing back to the same place.
在这种情况下 就是我们的口袋
And in this case, that'd be us.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们觉得你保留公♥司♥17%的股权挺公平的
We think you retaining 17% of the company is a fair deal.
我们之前想要25%
We wanted 25.
我知道 凯特
We know, Kate.
17%我也能接受
I can sit with 17.
董事会席位已经讨论过了
Board seat as discussed.
来福保留其应用和员工
Lyft retains its app and staff,
执行官级别的员工可以再讨论
and we can discuss lightening our C-suite.
我们不想亏待几位功臣
We have a few top performers we'd like to protect.
8%
Eight percent.
你知道我之前想给你们多少吗
You know what I wanted to say
我的最后开价 什么都没有
Here's my final offer: nothing.
就像太浩湖的景色
Like the Lake Tahoe scene.
我只是不想让你们觉得我在开玩笑
I just didn't want you guys to think I was screwing around.
你是认真的
So you're serious
我还叫了三和粥粉面
I mean, I also sprung for the Sam Wo's.
你知道 特拉维斯 有时候你把你的家伙事儿
You know, Travis, sometimes when you put your dick
放在桌子上
out on a table,
不代表你的家伙事儿就大
it doesn't necessarily mean you have a big one.
你可能只是个暴露狂
It might just mean you exposed yourself.
你不知道有多少人假定
You have no fucking idea how many people assume
我所成就的一切
that everything I've accomplished
都是为了补偿我所不具有的东西
is somehow to compensate for everything I'm not.
但是你得知道
But you have to know
你整个公♥司♥的价值都取决于我的成功
the whole worth of your company is predicated on my success.
你就是条绦虫
You're a tapeworm.
我是宿主 你需要
I'm the host. You need me.
怎么 还要引用《好人寥寥》的台词吗
What, to be on that wall I need you on that wall
你需要我来生存
You need me to survive.
我理解你的感受
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表