剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
我们可以把你换到别的组
We could switch you to a different team
但这是明星小组
But this is the star team.
因为克雷格就是个明星
Because Craig is a star.
你看见了吗
You see
妈的 更新版还没发布
Motherfuck! The update's still not out
董事会以为今天能发布的
The board thinks it's coming out today.
格利会像只比利时马里诺犬一样
Gurley's gonna be sniffing around our shit
对我紧闭不舍
ike some fuckin' TSA Belgian Malinois
到底为什么要拖延我们
What the hell's the holdup
艾迪·库伊跟我们没仇吧
Eddy Cue is friendly, right
那家伙超爱我的
Yeah, no, that guy fuckin' loves me,
可我自己的董事会都不爱戴我
which I do not feel from my own board.
他们对我百般挑别
I feel... judged.
整个董事会都在
The board is fuckin' legit
挑我的毛病
being judgy as hell right now
我想再加一个人
I want to add somebody else.
董事会不能加人的 除非那个
Board won't add unless that person
能带来一笔巨款
can bring some serious dough
对 我知道
No, I know.
加进来的人必须够格 别担心
Anybody I add's gonna buy the ride, don't worry.
而且要对德拉蒙德是个羞辱
A huge fuck- you to Drummond.
没错 红杉资本怎么样
Exactly. Sequoia
他们是有钱
I mean, they have the capital,
但我才不会给他们第二次机会
but fuck them, I'm not giving them a second chance
安德烈森 他们投资了其他人
Andreessen, they backed the other guys.
而且他和格利
Plus, him and Gurley,
他俩不对付 所以
they're like Dom Toretto and Owen Shaw, so
TPG的大卫·邦德曼怎么样
What about David Bonderman at TPG
TPG吗(得州太平洋集团美国最大的私人股权投资公♥司♥之一)
TPG
他们是谷歌♥风投最大的竞争对手
TPG is Google Ventures' biggest competitor.
真的吗
Oh, is it really
谷歌♥会认为你是公然挑衅
Google will take it as a declaration of war.
谢尔盖先挑头的 但赢家会是我
Sergey started the war. I'm just gonna win it.
好吧 那这样的话
Okay, well, to that end,
我可以帮你拿下TPG
I can get you TPG,
但邦德曼不可能
but not Bonderman.
他会安排一个资历稍浅的 他本人不再坐董事会了
He'll put a junior on. Doesn't take board seats anymore.
一定得是他
No, it's gotta be him
真正的独♥立♥
True independent.
得是一个不会
I'm saying, I need somebody that cannot be
再被对手耍的人
fucked with by my opponents.
那我们再找别人吧
hen we should go back to let's find someone else
我给你看个东西
'm gonna show you something
看到这个了吗
See this
这是莱万多夫斯基
That's Levandowski.
我要挖走他 他很感兴趣
I'm gonna poach him. He's warming to it
我要让这些混♥蛋♥输个精光
'm gonna leave these fuckers with nothing on their plates
在敌人行军时扫射 出其不意
Strafing the enemy while they march, oblivious
天才战略
Genius strategy.
但我们一旦这么做
Yeah, but, also, once we do that
就没有回头路了
we have to take it the whole fuckin' way.
他们拔刀 我们拔枪 他们送我们进医院 我们送他们进太平间
Oh, yeah. Knife-gun- hospital-morgue.
所有恩怨 十倍奉还
You know, you take from me, I take tenfold.
但他们更大 更强 更有钱
They are bigger, stronger, richer.
这点不能忘
We can't forget that.
你在说什么 大卫往在投石机中
What did...did David's best friend
装石头时
say this shit to David
他的好哥们
when he was loading the rock
也会这么对他说吗
into the fuckin' sling
你想要投石机
Oh, you want a sling
我在三点之前给你把投石机送到
I get you a fuckin' sling by 3: 00.
我的工作就是阐述事实
My job is to lay out the facts
然后无条件支持你
and have your back no matter what.
你想要这么做 我们就这么做
You want to do this, we fuckin' do it.
是 我一直想要收拾这些家伙
Yeah, I've been spoiling to fight these pricks
自从他们让我们求他们要钱就是这样了
ever since they made us come begging to 'em for money
我给你安排和邦德曼的会面
I'll get you that meeting with Bonderman
好 你来决定
Then,well,it'll be up to you
我们走
Let's fuckin' go.
我们走
Let's fuckin' go.
我没提这事
Hey, I didn't bring it up,
因为我知道你现在手头事情很多
because I know you're dealing with a lot right now
但是那个访谈
but that interview...
別担心
Uh, don't worry about that
那是公众人物的表演
It's a public persona thing.
迪恩·马丁喝的是牛奶
You know, Dean Martin drank milk,
但是他得撞出醉的样子
but he acted like a drunk.
我真希望你不需要
mean, I wish you didn't have to do
装腔作势
the posturing part
但是我能理解
But I get it.
我了解真正的你
And I know the real you.
我希望你能在我的董事会里
See, I wish I could have you on my fucking board
是吗 -是啊
Yeah -Yeah.
天咽
Oh, my God.
他们被你分了心 就不会挑我毛病了
They'd be so distracted by you, they wouldn't say shit to me.
你能想象到吗
Can you imagine that
特拉维斯的优点是
The best thing about Travis
他撞穿南墙也要赢
is he'll run through walls to win.
缺点就是 他把什么事情都当南墙
The worst thing about him is, he thinks everything's a wall
你对他失去信心了吗
Have you lost faith in him
不 不
No. No.
只是他的权力不受限制
It's just that he's got unfettered power
而这是我们给他的
which we helped give him,
现在有点偏离轨道
and he's spinning off course a bit
我们需要做他的减速带
We just need to be his bumpers.
避免车翻到阴沟里去
Help keep this thing from heading toward the gutter.
我们潜移默化地引导他 他意识到这么做更好
We redirect him in a small way. He sees that it's better.
然后我们就可以和他合作了
Then we can work with him.
我理解 但是特拉维斯的权力因为
I get it, but Travis has more power
超级股权的原因比我们所有人都大
than any of us because of his super shares.
说得没错
Exactly.
我们的出路在组队
Our hope is to team up.
我们不能欺压他
We can't bully him.
但是如果我们现在坐视不管 熟视无睹 我们可能会失去他
But if we sit back right now, we do nothing, might lose him.
可能就没办法和他沟通了
Might not be able to reach him again.
现在是干预的时机
Now is the moment for intervention.
在增加小费的问题上 我需要你们的支持
So on the tipping thing, we need your vote.
我明白了
Oh, I see that.
看得出来你明白了
I see that you do.
开会时 特拉维斯在我面前大发雷建
Look, Travis threw a tantrum in front of me at Code.
其实是对着我
At me, really.
我不喜欢他对
I didn't like how he talked
拉里和谢尔盖的言论
about my guys Larry and Sergey.
他的自我挡路了 需要进行限制
That ego is getting in the way. It needs to be checked
我加入
I'm in.
大卫・邦德曼
David fucking Bonderman
外号♥邦多
Bondo.
这个人通过私募股权
Guy manages about a trillion
公♥司♥TPG管理着一万亿美元的资产
through the private equity shop, TPG.
他的投资遍布硅谷
His investments sprinkle fairy dust throughout the Valley
在董事会中无比强势
Unparalleled brutality in the boardroom
这家伙就是拍板人
This guy is the motherfucking ringer.
妈 操蛋 拍板人
收入 增长预测 部分安全措施
Revenue. Growth projections. Some security measures
你想要看看那些
Do you want to go through any of that
我不管这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I don't pick pepper out of fly shit.
我知道数字
I know the numbers.
你想要我的九千万美元
You want my $90 million,
你应该知道要给我们一个董事会的席位来交换
you should know a board seat comes our way in exchange.
不是你们 是你
Not our way. Comes to you
我不干这种事情了
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表