剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
《超蓬勃:优步之战》
第一季 第1集
你想去优步工作
So you want to work for Uber.
我有个问题问你
I have one question for you.
你是个混♥蛋♥吗
Are you an asshole?
抱歉 稍等 有问题吗
Sorry, one sec. You got a thing?
昆廷有问题 对 据说跟安全问题有关
Quentin has a thing, yeah. Addresses the safety issue.
拉倒吧 没时间管安全问题了
Fuck that. We don't have time for safety bullshit.
全国各地的计程车委员会
We got taxi commissions across the land
都想从我们嘴里抢肉
trying to chip our beef.
记者们都在想从我们这里挖料
We got journalists trying to infiltrate our shit.
还有 -我们需要处理
We got- We got passenger safety issues
乘客安全问题 -格雷夫斯
that we need to address- Graves, here,
用我妈的话来说 一个大奇葩
is what my mom would call a piece of work.
这人回应了我一时兴起
This guy answered a tweet that I sent on a whim
发的寻找杀手的推文
looking for a killer.
我让他当了执行总裁 三分钟之后
I made him CEO...for about three minutes,
我意识到这是个真的公♥司♥
until I realized this was a real company.
然后我接手做总裁的工作
Then I took the job.
现在他就东摸西搞 弄点有的没的
And now he does this and that, some important things.
显然他现在是我们的新安全主管了
Apparently he's our new safety czar.
安全 哥们 你知道每天咱们要跑出来多少单吗
Safety? Dude, you know how many rides we're doing every day.
上百万单啊
It's over a million.
不管我们怎么审查这些该死的司机
No matter how we vet these fucking drivers,
总是会有人早上起床气不顺
there's gonna be a guy who had a bad morning,
饥渴了 忘了打飞机
he got horny, he forgot to jerk off,
然后对乘客下手了
he makes a pass at a passenger.
怎么就成我的错了
Suddenly that's my fault?
媒体把这事说的好像坐我们的车
The press makes it out like getting in one of our cars
就好像走在1976年
is like walking through Times Square
凌晨两点的时代广场一样不安全
at 2: 00 in the morning in 1976.
比安全重要的事情还有很多
There's more important shit than safety
TK 你会爱上我的主意的
TK, you're gonna love my nuts.
解决了公众对公♥司♥的看法
It solves the public perception problem
还能提高财务收入
and adds to the bottom line.
安全乘坐费 TK
It's a Safe Rides Fee, TK.
把这词放到程序里 给每次乘坐增加一美金
We drop those words in the app, add a dollar to every ride.
可以制♥作♥一个
We can make a.
比如司机培训视频什么的
Like a driver training video or something,
剩下的事就
and the rest of it...
我确实喜欢你的主意
I do love your nuts.
让我给你们这些太相信善良面孔的人
Let me English this shit up for those of you too
翻译一下这些话好让你们得知真♥相♥
trusting of a smiling face to get the actual fucking drift.
安全乘坐费会且只会提供一个东西
That Safe Rides Fee provides one thing and one thing only,
安全
乘坐
费用
而这东西绝对不是他妈的安全的乘坐
and it ain't a safe motherfucking ride.
而是你们放进他们银行的钱
It's your money in their goddamn bank account.
就因为伪装在程序中漂亮的字体中
Just because they hide it in the fine print of an app
不代表这不是个骗局
don't mean it ain't a scam.
这是迈克尔·艾斯纳干的事啊
That is some Michael fucking Eisner shit.
马特 你怎么看
Matt, what do you think?
也许有些误导用户 没关系吗
It seems maybe misleading. Is that okay?
没关系吗 当然了哥们 这主意妙啊
"Is that okay? "Yeah, dude, it's fucking brilliant
你知道迈克尔·艾斯纳是谁吗
Do you know the name Michael Eisner?
他是运营迪士尼的人
It's the guy that ran Disney.
他刚开始做的时候 在主题公园停车是免费的
When he first started, parking at the theme parks was free.
他在位第一年
His first year on the job,
开始向每辆车收一美金
he starts charging $1 per car to park,
从那开始不断不断的涨价
goes up and up and up from there.
人们都抓狂了
People freak the fuck out.
他们简直是又哭又闹
They're, like, kicking and screaming
说这也太不美国了 可他们是怎么做的呢
and "This is un- American, "but what did they do?
还不是继续在迪士尼停车
They kept parking at fucking Disneyland
因为他们想见高飞
because they want to see Goofy.
他们需要带孩子去看高飞 对吧
I mean, they need to see Goofy. It's for their kids, right?
我们就是高飞 米妮 米老鼠
We are Goofy, and Minnie and fucking Mickey Mouse
是他们的合仲
all rolled up into one.
一旦让他们上了我们的车
Once we get them in our car,
我们下次想收多少 就收多少钱
we can charge whatever we want to the next time.
安全乘坐费的事给你开绿灯
You have the green light on the Safe Rides Fee.
哥们 这几个字放在一起
Dude, that is hundreds of millions of dollars,
可是上亿美金啊
those three words together.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你还没回答我之前的问题
You didn't answer my question from before.
你是个混♥蛋♥吗
Are you an asshole?
我只是 我熟悉你脸上的表情
I just...I know that look on your face.
你是在想 我知道我应该说什么
You're like, "I think I know what I want to say,
可我不知道该不该说
but I'm not sure if I should say it"
我熟悉那个表情 知道为什么吗
I recognize that look. You know why?
因为在这一切发生之前
Because before all of this,
扩张
或者
灭亡
我脸上的表情也是这样
it was on my face too.
你怎么想 灰色还是
What do you think? Gray or...
灰色
Gray?
我买♥♥的时候他们说这是炭灰色
They called it charcoal when I bought it.
我看就是灰色 -好吧
Looks gray to me. - Okay.
我真不认为你纠结的这三个颜色
I really don't think you can go wrong within the three shades
能出什么错
of the color palette you're debating.
怎么样
How is it?
怎么了
What?
话说 你了解多少
So, what do you know?
关于比尔·格利吗
About Bill Gurley?
基准线是整个硅谷最顶尖的
Well, Benchmark is one of the top venture capital firms
风投♥公♥♥司♥之一
in the whole valley.
如果他们注资 我们就发达了
If they invest in us, we are minted.
如果他们不投 我们就会死的很难看了
If they pass, then we stink like roadkill.
而比尔·格利是决策者
And Bill Gurley is the shot caller.
决策者
Shot caller.
决策者
他还真的就是个球员
He's actually literally a baller.
真是个球员
Literally a baller.
大学时候打过球 -你要跟他聊运动吗
Played in college. - You gonna talk sports with him?
我觉得他可能更喜欢聊硅谷的传奇
I think he'd be more into his Valley highlight reel.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
比如易趣 -对 没错
Uh, eBay? - Yeah, exactly.
他们投了650万美金
They put in six and a half million.
现在值多少了 40吗
Oof. What's it worth now? Four?
50Five billion.
没错如果基准线注资优步出租
Yeah, if Benchmark comes in on UberCab,
我们就 -发达了 你说过了
we are. - Minted. You said.
对 对 -你会身价大涨
Yeah, yeah. - You get upped.
他们会打开投资局面 -他们是标杆
They open the books. - Made.
这事必须得成
This has got to work.
不过我不知道
I don't know, though.
他看到的这个人就穿着破牛仔裤
He's just gonna see a guy in his lame jeans
和丑的要死的鞋
and these fucking shoes.
我不知道这是什么鞋
I don't know what these shoes are.
他会看到你是匹暗褐色的母马
Nah, he'll see you're a dun- colored mare.
啥 -《抬高房♥梁》一书中啊
What? - From Raise High the Roof Beam?
塞林杰 别担心 你以后再读
Salinger. Don't worry, you'll read it later.
我意思是你的创意才是最重要的
What it means is your ideas will matter.
不是你的衣服 他会看到这点的
Not your clothes. He'll see that.
你今天晚上干什么
What are you doing tonight?
研究这款新抗癌药的报告
Reading up on this new cancer drug
在我准备好让他们上市之前
before I get ready to take it public.
我要好好给他展示我的态度
I'm just gonna throw this guy so much attitude,
让他没工夫注意到我的衣服
he won't even pay attention to the clothes.
别变成低俗小说里的特拉维斯
Don't be the Winston Wolf cool version of Travis.
保持开放心态
Be open.
让他看到你是脆弱的
Show him that you're vulnerable,
需要他的资金和他的保护
and need his money and his protection.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表