剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
你不想要任何人的东西
And you don't want to need anything from anybody.
但你可以这样对自己讲
But tell yourself this.
你很快就再也不需要别人给你什么了
Soon enough, you'l never have to ask for anything ever again.
你知道会是什么时候
And you know when that is.
就是在这轮融♥资♥
After this round,
这次会面 这笔谈成之后
this meeting, this money close.
是啊 我等不及了
Yeah, I can't wait for that.
这是你必中的彩票
This is your ticket.
而且不是什么刮刮乐
And it's not a scratch-off.
你脑子里已经知道那串数字
You already have the magic numbers in your head.
你知道该填什么
You know what to fill out.
只需要一个把它亲手交给你
But you need to get the guy to hand it to you.
没错 完全没错
Yeah, exactly.
一如往常
SeeAs usual.
你说得完全没错
Exactly.
你还好吗
How are you
新家还适应吗
New place okay
还不错
Yeah, it's great.
房♥间钥匙再大点就好了
Uh, would have loved something a little bigger.
嗯 真有心机
Wow, subtle.
怎么了
What
怎么说呢 你让我去说服别人
I don't know, you're telling me to convince people
把钱投入优步
to put money into Uber,
但你却想让我花着优步的钱
but then you want me to take money out of Uber
卖♥♥掉我的股份 来补偿你
and sell some of my shares so I can pay you.
别 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Don't. Fucking don't.
你说过把这里让给我
I'm just saying- look, you- you told me to stay here.
是你说过你想找个新住处
You said you wanted to find a new spot.
你说过你会出钱让我走的 -我会的
You said you would buy me out. -I will.
好 那就别指责我为自己的利益斗争
Okay, so stop accusing me of being some kind of Valkyrie.
我先下了
I should go.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你这就要走了
You're gonna leave it like that
你没注意到
Do you want to consider for a second
你刚才完全猜透了我的内心深处啊
you just got into my head right now
你简直是《心理大♥师♥》中的兰开斯特·多德
You're like Lancaster Dodd from the fucking Master.
特拉维斯 你不是弗雷迪·奎尔
Travis, you're no Freddie Quell.
就算没有我 你脑子也
You can handle this without making yourself
不会乱成一锅粥
a torpedo juice cocktail.
好吧 -嘿
Okay, fine. -Hey..
你会表现很出色的
you're going to be great at this.
我保证
I promise.
你能做到
You can do this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你们
Here you go, guys.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
在这里
Here.
你是卡拉尼克 对吗
Kalanick, right
埃米尔·迈克尔
Emil Michael.
你们是
And you guys are.
信息可视
InfoVis.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
帮企业做平台的
B2B.
人群分♥析♥
Crowd analytics.
我们还没那么成功
Hasn't been a great run for us.
跟你散发出的强大自信成反比
That's really surprising given the confidence you're emanating.
你大概一走进去 他们就会递上支票吧
You probably walk in, and they hand you a check.
通常是这样
Usually.
你没做好功课 特拉维斯
You didn't do your homework, Travis.
我就做的是功课了 -监管者 出租车委员会
All I do is homework. Come on. -Regulators, taxicab commissions
会尽他们所能关停你
are gonna do all they can to shut you down.
那不是问题 你知道我是一个幸存者
There's not gonna be a problem. You know I'm a survivor.
在swoosh你差点没活下来
At Swoosh you almost did not survive, man.
Red Swoosh:男主特拉维斯和Michael Todd于2001年创立的对等文件共享公♥司♥
并于2007年被Akamai Technologies收♥购♥
那是超前 -我看了你的预测
That was ahead of its time. -I looked at your projections.
你得给营销投入五倍资金
You have to spend at least five times more marketing
才能让人知道你是谁
just to have anybody know who you are.
我会把钱筹到的 那很有趣的
I'm gonna raise all that. That's gonna be fun.
是 你知道你要
Yeah, you know how much fucking money
筹多少钱吗 你懂我的规矩
you're going to have to raise You know my rule.
在Red Swoosh的时候我们就反复说过这个问题
We went through this in Red Swoosh over and over again.
我不会投资给一个需要
I am not going to invest in a company where you have to raise
筹资几个亿
hundreds of millions of dollars
才能盈利几百万的公♥司♥
to do tens of millions of dollars in revenues.
兄弟 我们会赚上几十亿美元
Bro, we are going to be making billions of dollars.
这个概念要比Red Swoosh要大得多
This idea is much bigger than Red Swoosh.
你知道的 -几十亿的营收 也许吧
You know that. -Billions in revenues, maybe.
但是你要花上几十亿才能
But you're going to have to spend billions of dollars
达到那里到 时候我的股份就被稀释到不剩什么了
to get there, and I'll get diluted to nothing.
我不 如果我给一家公♥司♥投了很多钱
I don't-- what's the point of making an investment
最后什么得不到
in a company where I put in a lot of money,
那还有什么意思
and I end up with zip
如果你现在错过这个机会
If you pass on this right now,
我就不会再来找你了
I'm never coming back to you.
你猜怎么着 特拉维斯 我还就这么决定了
Guess what, Travis. I just did.
信息可视
Hello, InfoVis.
我们准备好了 请跟我来
We are ready to go. Please follow me.
我告诉你我们来得太早了
I told you we came too early.
是 我不想赶着急出一身汗
Yeah, I don't want to rush and get sweaty.
有些地方是皮座椅
Some of these places got leather seats,
皮和汗液 不是个愉快的组合
and the leather and the sweat.. not a fun combo.
见鬼 抱歉
Oh, shit! Sorry.
特拉维斯
Travis
齐默 -是
Zimmer.-Yeah.
我知道
Uh, I know.
但是我们爱你的宣传
But we loved your campaign that much.
考虑我们不能忽视我们正在较劲
Figure we can't ignore we're in a dogfight,
不如就主动一点
might as well lean in.
风险投资人目前似乎都能理解
And the VCs seem to get it so far.
是 我的
Yeah, my, uh-
我的衬衫是我们的谈判法宝
my shirt's our closer.
不过严格说来 这是你们发明的
Though I guess technically, it's your shirt.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you. -
祝你好运
Hey, good luck in there.
他比我想象的要高
He's taller than I thought.
连上你们的无线网我就好了
Ijust need to get in your Wi-Fi and I'll be set.
特拉维斯 埃米尔 我和团队很高兴你来到这里
Travis, Emil, the team and I are excited you came in.
是 不 我不这么认为
Yeah, no, I don't think so.
你们刚刚请到了一家
You guys just had a company in here
我都不屑于共处一室的公♥司♥
I don't even want to be in the same room with.
我能理解
I mean, I get it, right
公♥司♥给共和党还有民♥主♥党捐款
Companies have to donate to Republicans and to Democrats
这样一开不论谁赢了都有关系可以动用但是你们
so you're greased in with whoever wins, but you..
你们是风投♥公♥♥司♥
you're VCs.
你们应该相信你投钱的公♥司♥
You're supposed to believe in the company you put money into,
而不是只是为了避免做出错误决定
not just protect yourself in the possibility
的自保
you made the wrong call.
所以你的说辞就是来福和你们只能选一家不能两家兼得
So your pitch is we go with you or Lyft, but not both
我替你们省点事 我们谈完了
I'm gonna make it easy for you. We're done here.
谢谢你们的水
Thanks for the water.
取消会议
Cancel the meetings.
哪一个 -全部取消
Which-All of them.
太天才了
That's fucking genius.
简直是疯了 你取消了路演
That's fucking insane. You canceled the road show
你不想要募资 -不 不 不 我们要募资
You don't want to do the raise -No, no, no. We're doing it.
别人 听着 就像是 你有没有去过一家按俱乐部
Bill, look, it's like, you ever been to a club
那种丝绒信封邀请函让所有人都想加入的那种
You know, the velvet rope that makes everyone want to get in
所以我就是独角兽公♥司♥俱乐部 如果投资人想要加入
So I am a club called Unicorn, and if investors want in,
他们得要排队
they got to get in line.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表