剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
《超蓬勃:优步之战》前情提要
Previously on Super Pumped.
他看到的只是一个身穿旧牛仔裤
He's just gonna see a guy in his lame jeans
脚蹬烂鞋的人
and these fucking shoes.
对 他会看到你土不啦叽的打扮
Yeah, he'll see you're a dung-colored man.
但重要的是你的想法 而不是穿着
Your ideas will matter. Not your clothes.
他会看到的 -要么做大 要么死掉
He'll see that. -Grow or die.
全权限访问卡 -你可以
Full access card-You come and go
随意出入优步
at Uber cab as you please.
你是家人了 -全权限
One of us -Full access.
很好
Nice.
你被灰球盯上了 混♥蛋♥
Boom! You just got grey-balled, motherfucker!
这不是违法的吗
Is this illegal -
风投的追求不仅是给你开支票
VCs have a purpose other than just writing a check.
我也有追求
I have a purpose.
为你出谋划策 塑造愿景
Advising, vision shaping.
是吗 除了回报
ReallyYou're not owed
我不欠你什么 我也会给你的
anything except a return, which I will give you.
我把你安排进这里
I'm the one who put you in here,
我也能让你走人
I'm the one who can take you out, too.
我觉得我们暂时不要对比尔讲
I say we keep Bill close for now.
继续做好手上的事
But you keep doing what you're doing.
然后一鸣惊人
We're killing it.
TK 这位是 -盖比·霍尔兹沃思
TK, this is.. -Gabi Holzwarth.
你都跟她说什么了 -我说她需要见见
What did you say to her-I told her she needed to meet
下一个杰夫·贝佐斯
the next Jeff Bezos.
请问你为什么选择搭乘来福而不是优步呢
Hi, what made you choose Lyft instead of Uber
价格更便宜
It's so much cheaper,
司机更友好
and the drivers are super friendly.
我们赚得更多 还有小费拿
We make more money. And we get tips.
这帮混♥蛋♥ 剽窃了我所有的想法
These motherfuckers. They're stealing all my shit!
我们要他妈的开战了
Oh, we're going to fucking war.
《超蓬勃:优步之战》
第一季 第3集
每个人都焦急地回看水面
, Everyone's a critic Looking back up the river
镇上的每艘船都在漏水
Every boat is leaking In this town
但我有自己的立足之地
But I found my place
别担心
And it's all right
我有自己的执着信仰
I got my own way to believe
没关系
It's okay
我的终属于我 不会被你取代
Mine is mine and yours Won't take its place
你最好现在退场
Now, make your getaway
我们占据了93%的市场
We had 93% of the market on lock.
整个网约车就是我们发明的
We invented this shit.
但现在 你们看看
But now, look at heaven.
这些苗头告诉了我们什么
Look at what it's telling us.
我们正在失去先发优势
Our first-mover advantage is dimming.
被谁抢走了
And what's taking it
来福车
Lyft.
约翰·该死的齐默
John fucking Zimmer
就像环法自行车赛 这家伙整个赛程都在追赶我们
This guy's been drafting on our speed the whole Tour de France.
一直被我们甩在身后
He's always been behind us,
现在他却想弯道超车
and now he's gonna pretend like he's winning
我才是穿黄色领骑衫的人
I'm the one in the yellow fucking jersey.
必须马上把这些混♥蛋♥挤出局
We need to just knock these assholes off the road.
这些混♥蛋♥是指司机 还是
Are the drivers the assholes or--
来福 当然是来福车
Lyft, fucker.Lyft.
我被人扼住喉咙了 咱们该怎么办
I am being cucked now. What are we doing about it
司机们喜欢有选择权
Well, the drivers like the optionality.
司机选择同时用两个软件开车
We can't stop our guys from double-apping
我们也无可奈何
and driving for both.
我们应该买♥♥下来福 吸收他们的业务
We should just buy Lyft. Absorb them.
我们的后备资金没那么充足
We don't have the war chest for that.
好吧 那就去多搞点 -谁会在乎
Okay, let's get it. - Look, who cares
约翰·齐默这个闹着玩的小公♥司♥啊
about John Zimmer's little rideshare company
你们有强大的知名度 让它深入人心
You've got a powerful brand. Build it.
全力打造好品牌
Keep your focus on that.
别被来福弄乱阵脚
Stop obsessing over Lyft.
比尔 你的意思我明白
You know, Bill, I get your point.
但我们现在齐聚作战室
But we are in the war room right now.
每个人不想打仗
And it seems none of you guys want to go to war,
但仗是必须的打的
but that's what this is.
光靠牛奶与饼干解决不了问题
And you don't get it done with milk and cookies.
你都开始引用鲍比·奈特的话了
You're quoting Bobby Knight at me
看来你也听过 -用得很棒
Nice. -Look, you are so fucking good,
但这跟篮球比赛不一样 这不是零和博弈
but this isn't zero-sum like a basketball game is.
这就是
That's exactly what it is.
优步现在的处境 就像谷歌♥
Uber right now is like Google was
即将迎来搜索行业的黎明一样
at the dawn of search.
竞争池中一旦出现对手 谷歌♥是怎么干的
One entrant in a crowded pool. What did Google do
他们把对手夷为平地
They flattened their competitors,
来福就是在搞未来的谷歌♥
and now they're fucking Google.
谷歌♥因为做好自己而成功 而不是靠黑帮做派
Google did it by being better, not by being Al Capone.
人家的座右铭是“别作恶”
"Don't be evil" ring a bell
这话对阿尔塔维斯塔去说吧(曾是世界最大的搜索引擎)
Yeah. Tell that to AltaVista.
不过你提到黑帮片这点很有趣
It's funny you say Capone, though.
我父母一直不想装有线电视
I remember my parents never wanted to get us cable
因为他们认为我们会一天到晚的
because they thought we were just, like,
为在电视旁看MTV
watching MTV all day or something.
但我7岁时 他们终于改变了主意
But then eventually they caved when I was, like, seven.
装了有线的第一个周末
And the first weekend we had it,
我爸换台看到了《铁面无私》
my dad found The Untouchables,
他以为这是历史片
because he thought it was like history or something.
因为 你知道 -就是啊
Because, you know, it is.
好吧 所以
Okay, right, so my-
我爸 科里和我坐在电视机前
My dad and Cory and me were sitting there
兴致勃勃像上历史课一样看了起来
watching this, like, history lesson.
我跟我爸看《十二金刚》的过程
I'd have started you on The Dirty Dozen,
也是这样 但你继续
like my dad did me, but sure.
但里面扮演黑帮老大的德·尼罗
Okay, but De Niro as Capone.
带着球棒拍出席宴会的那一幕
That banquet scene with the bat.
卡彭就 边走
Capone was just like, walking..
边说 然后砰
talking, and then bam!
一枪爆头
Fucking brains that guy.
这一幕完全改变了我
That shit changed me.
感觉就像自己的头
I felt like my skull
被棒球棒打中了一样
that just got hit with a bat.
我一个星期都睡不着
I couldn't sleep for, like, a week.
为那个家伙鸣不平
I felt horrible for the guy.
他在好好吃饭 怎么就被爆头了
I mean, he just gets brained at dinner.
但我看到了其中重点
But I saw the point.
他自找的
He had it coming.
这个我不清楚
Uh, I don't know if he did.
也不重要
That's not important.
重要的是 这么做奏效了
The point is, that shit worked.
把一个人打得头骨开裂
You crack a guy's cranium open
脑浆散落在鱼肉汤里
between the soup and the fish dish
绝对能够以儆效尤
You know, you make an example of somebody,
人们会开始选边站
people start to fall in line.
我们正需要这么做
That is what needs to happen here.
我想问清楚
Just to clarify,
你想武力强迫司机站队吗
you want to beat the drivers into submission
我想赢
I want to win.
而背信弃义
And disloyalty,
不管冠以什么理由
however it shows its face,
都需要受到惩罚
that needs to be punished.
但我们也不是黑帮啊
Well, we're not the Mob, though.
如果不能把公♥司♥当成自己的事业
Okay, but if you don't want to own this whole fucking business,
把我们当成禁酒令时代唯一造金酒的人
like it's prohibition and we're the only ones making gin,
你在这里还有什么意义呢
then why are we here
你挥着棒球棒去威胁他们了
You threatened them with a baseball bat
也不是 确切来说不是
No, not them.. exactly.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表