剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
I live my life in the service of others.
没错
You do.
这是你的人生方向
That is your north star.
但是 我并不想这么说
But, and it gives me no pleasure in saying this.
特拉维斯迷失了
Travis is lost.
我们对于浪子的了解是什么
What do we know about the Prodigal Son
他必须经历磨砺 但是总会浪子回头
He must sow his oats, but he always returns.
天呐
God.
我得告诉你 阿里安娜
I got to tell you, Arianna.
你
Your, uh- -
你说话的方式
your style of conversation,
对我来说有点难以接受
it's a bit too Confucian for my tastes.
好吧 比尔
Fine, Bill
我就跟你直说了 伙计
I'll shoot straight with you, partner.
你想要这样吗
Is that what you'd like
你应该放手
You should take a step back.
让特拉维斯做自己
Let Travis be Travis.
就像教会了儿子怎么开车的父亲
Like a father who's taught his son how to drive.
在他考好了驾照
If, I mean, once he's won his license
坐在你给他
and sits behind the wheel
准备好的汽车的方向盘之后
of the lovely car you've prepared for him,
一个父亲能做的就是担心
all a father can do is choose to worry.
或者不担心
Or not.
为人父的不能替他踩刹车
A father cannot actually step on the brakes.
这些和你
What does any of this have to do
搞出来的幺蛾子有什么关系 特拉维斯
with the bullshit you pulled, Travis
不好意思
Excuse me.
他认识乔布斯吗
Did he know Steve
因为如果他了解史蒂夫
Because if you knew Steve,
你就会知道这和我所做的关系大了去了
you'd know this has everything to do with what I did.
在没人想要相信你的时候
When no one wants to believe in you,
你得让你自己变得不可否认才能让他们相信
you make them believe by becoming undeniable.
如果赢得中国还不足够
Now, if winning China wasn't enough,
我还需要更多成果
I needed something more.
这就说得通了
This track makes so much sense.
如果你了解特拉维斯
I mean, if you know Travis.
你到家里来的时候 盖比 你就得看看
When you come to the house, Gabi, you'll have to see it.
他为了斯科尔公♥司♥ 跟麦克·欧维茨
He wore through our carpet down to the floorboards
对簿公堂的时候把我们的地毯磨穿了
during that whole Mike Ovitz lawsuit Scour debacle.
真的吗 -那不是灾难
Oh, really- It was not a debacle.
我被人整了
I was screwed over.
那是我毅力的见证
That hole is a testament to my tenacity.
如果不是因为那个洞 就不会有优步
If it weren't for that hole, there wouldn't be Uber.
就像我说的 这就都说得通了
As I said, this all makes sense.
就连这个地方的规模
Even the size and the scale of the place,
也不让我意外
no surprise to me.
好吧 关于你儿子我还有什么需要知道的
Okay, what else do I need to know about your son
深埋的秘密
The deep, secret stuff.
你知道 他坚强忠诚
Well, you know, he's strong and loyal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你现在应该知道了
You ought to know that by now anyway.
他宁死不服输
Oh and how he hates losing so much, he'd rather die.
对
Yeah.
但是胜利让他开心 那不太对
But winning making him happy That doesn't seem right.
能让他获得 -会儿的平静
Ah, it gives him a few moments of peace
然后开始下 -场战斗
before he starts his next battle.
我不知道
I don't know.
她在说自己 那就是你在说的
She's talking about herself. That's what you're doing.
我很冷静 你知道的
I'm chill, you know that.
-过来-好
Come here. - Right.
很厉害
Very impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
想要给他看看我们在韩国买♥♥了什么吗
Want to show her what we got her in Korea
好
Oh, yeah.
给你买♥♥了东西
Got you something.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
很独特
Very unique.
能让我给你戴上吗 -好 好
Can I put it on you Sure. Sure.
所以 你还喜欢韩国之行吗 盖比
So, did you love your trip to South Korea, Gabi
我没去过那 所以 喜欢
Eh, I'd never been before, so, uh, yeah.
亲身经历很重要要
It was important to have seen it.
我们被人招待宴请
We got wined and dined.
打开了市场
Opened up the market.
能够脱离媒体的狙击
You know, it was good to get away
很不错
from the sniping from the press, hmm
特拉维斯 那些关于优步让
Yeah, Trav, that stuff about Uber
女性和孩子陷入危险的事
putting women and children in danger...
你在处理了 是不是
you're on that, right
你不会放任不管吧
You're not really letting that happen
妈 那是中学的把戏了
Mom, that's just, like, middle school stuff.
屁者先知
You know, someone farted, and they're blaming me for it.
但是你不是中学生了
Except you're not in middle school anymore.
你是成年人了 你得承担责任
You're a grown man, and you need to take responsibility
直面问题
and face your problems head- on.
你知道
And, you know,
有时候问题可能就是在你身上 是不是
sometimes it was you who farted, wasn't it
天呐 妈
Jesus, Mom.
亲爱的 我了解你的心地
Honey, I know your heart.
我知道你是个好人
I know you're a good man.
让世界看看真正的特拉维斯·卡拉尼克是什么样的人
Let the world see who Travis Kalanick is.
拜托了
Please.
对 阿里安娜就是这么说的
Yeah, that's just what Arianna said.
你找我
- You need me
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我喜欢 很漂亮
I love it. It's so pretty.
中国的打车公♥司♥停战合并了
The Daches have come to a truce and are merging.
合并后的公♥司♥为滴滴出行
They're calling it Didi Chuxing.
中国共♥产♥党选出他们支持的人选了 不是优步
The CCP's picked their pony, TK, and it ain't Uber.
格里又要大做文章了
Gurley's going to be crowing about this.
我们已经投入了将近二十亿的补贴
We're nearing two bil in incentives.
现在我们要和一个庞然大物对抗
Now we're up against a behemoth.
他们会把我们榨干的
They can bleed us dry. -
怎么决定
What's the call
留下
Stay.
我们要用出乎意料的表现震惊他们
and we blow all their minds with what Uber can do.
我们下一轮投资人应该是中国人
Our next round of investors should be Chinese.
是叫中华人♥民♥共和国 是吧
It's the People's Republic of China, right
那就让共♥产♥党看看人♥民♥多喜欢优步
Well, let's show the CCP that the people love Uber.
放出探子 -收到
Put out feelers. On it.
等等 还有一件事
Hold on. One other thing.
告诉哈泽贝克我会和媒体见面
Tell Hazelbaker I'll meet the press.
让那些混♥蛋♥看看
Let's show these motherfuckers
特拉维斯·卡拉尼克是什么样的人
who the fuck Travis Kalanick really is, right
好极了
Hell, yeah.
但是我是什么样的人
But who was I
你知道 媒体 如果你由着他们他们就会
You know, the press, they will write your story
对你进行报道
if you let them.
看看媒体对你做了什么 蒂姆
Look at what the press did to you, Tim,
对你的私人生活 你想要隐私
in your personal life. You wanted privacy,
他们想要逼迫你 -打住
and they wanted to force you- - Stop right there.
我是什么人
So who am I
我是那种坐等
Am I the guy that's going to sit back
别人给我写悼词的人吗
and let someone else write my eulogy
不 我不是
No, I am not.
再者说 悼词满足不了我
And besides, eulogies aren't enough for me.
我想要留下纪念碑
I want to leave behind monuments.
魅力攻势
计划
我可真有品位
Wow. I am one classy motherfucker.
看起来不错 哈泽贝克 -对
Looks good, Hazelbaker. - Yeah.
我尽到职责了
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表