剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
Everyone on the board got that same letter. They're
所有人都没意见 好比说看家狗
all fine with it. Know how I knowIt's like guard dogs.
狗觉察到了不对 肯定会狂吠的
If they sense something's wrong, they bark.
但董事会一声没吭
But we haven't heard a peep from them.
你有听到他们说什么吗 比尔
Have you heard anything from anybody, Bill
我们代表的是基准线风投
We're here on behalf of Benchmark.
代表的是我们有限合伙人的利益
On behalf of our limited partners.
埃米尔 优步目前估值多少
Uh- huh, and Emil, what is Uber's valuation as of today
300亿
Thirty bill- yone.
告诉你们的有限合伙人 这是300倍的投资回报率
So you can tell your LPs that's 300 times return.
要等我们上市 还要看能不能上市
When and if we go public.
上市的条件之一 是这堆中国的破事
And that "if" is if this China insanity
不会把我们搅黄
doesn't wipe us out first.
我做的可不是搅黄的生意
I'm not in the business of wiping out.
那个穿着"艾迪·艾考”T恤衫的
And that's what the fat surfer said
胖子冲浪员也是这么说的
in the "Eddie Would Go T- shirt
结果下一秒就被一个30米的巨浪
right before a 30- meter monster
送到纳扎尔的海底
sends him to the ocean floor at Nazar"|.
他带着块短板
He brought a shortboard- -
好了 大家都冷静一下
Look, let's just take a breath here.
大家对你很有信心
Everybody has faith in you
因为你知道自己账上值多少钱
that you know what's on your balance sheet,
但不管我们如何美化数据
but revenue is not profit,
收入不等于利润
despite contortionist accounting.
只要我们赢下中国
We'll have all the profit we need
利润会成倍增长
once we win China.
你像隆美尔将军 -样 带着这种高贵的怒气
You have rolled across Europe like Rommel himself.
征服了欧洲战场
With the same elegant fury.
但中国不是法国
But China ain't France.
中国人在打麻将 而你在打地滚球
China's playing mah- jongg while you're playing p"|tanque.
不同的文化需要不同的策略
Different cultures need different strategies.
我们希望你能看得到场上全局
We just need you to see the whole game board here.
上场厮杀的人是我 而我势头正盛
I am the one on the game board, and I'm crushing it.
中国喜欢优步
China loves Uber.
你不是说要么做大 要么死掉吗
Whatever happened to grow or die
在中国 做大后就会死
In China, it's grow, then die.
兄弟 -中国市场喜欢我们
Dude- China loves us today
是因为我们只付出 不求回报
because we give more value than what we charge,
因为我们把钱送给了吞金兽
because we're depositing incentives out the wazoo.
基本上相当于撒钱
It's a free fucking cash bonanza.
哪个人不爱
What's there not to love
但优步永远都会是西方侵略者
But Uber is always gonna be an interloper from the west.
一旦我们得以立足 开始盈利
And once we get a foothold and profitability,
开始从他们的经济中吸取人♥民♥币
start withdrawing yuan out of their economy,
中♥共♥会让我们俯首称臣
the CCP is gonna cut us off at the knees.
他们会接管特拉维斯·卡拉尼克
And they're going to take the business
创办的公♥司♥
that Travis Kalanick built,
不会回报我们一分一厘
and they're going to give us back in return nothing.
连个幸运饼干都没有
Not even a fortune cookie.
给我闭嘴
Don't fucking do that.
阿里安娜曾说
You know, Arianna says,
你无法见证自己的悼词
”You never get to witness your own eulogy,
尽管你每天都在写就
but you write it every day. "
我觉得她说错了 因为我已经
I think she's wrong, 'cause I'm witnessing
看到了自己的悼词
my own eulogy.
还是你亲手写就的
And you're the one writing it.
有些人是写文字的
Some people write words for a living.
你觉得
Do you think
有些人是写支票的
Others write checks.
我能在中国成功吗
...that I can win in China
能还是不能
Yes or no
因为阿里安娜觉得我能
Because Arianna does.
她相信我
She believes in me.
她相信优步
She believes in Uber.
这比基准线所有的投资都值钱
And that is worth more than all the money in Benchmark.
我们要留在中国
We're staying in China.
慢慢恢复知觉
Rise back up to consciousness.
你做的很好 亲爱的
That was fabulous, darling.
你的共鸣更强烈了
Your vibration is much higher.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it
当然感觉得到
Yeah, I totally can.
比尔·格利邀请我星期一吃早餐
Bill Gurley has invited me to breakfast Monday.
你能一起来吗 -巧了
Can you come- You know what
他安排我周一见见他的一位位首席执行官
He asked me to mentor one of his CEOs on Monday.
这波操作有点故意啊
That's convenient.
不会有突发状况
There are no accidents.
我们之间没有秘密的
And there are no secrets between us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
至少还是有人站我这边的
At least some people were still on my side.
该死
Shit.
但就算有她支持
But even her support
也无法阻止该来的冲击
couldn't stop the hits from coming.
什么
What
有个坏消息
We've got tragic news.
一名优步司机在俄亥俄州杀了个孩子
One of our Uber drivers killed a child in Ohio.
天啊 这对我太不利了
Oh, Jesus. This is going to suck for me.
我的意思是 对优步很不利
Suck for- - for Uber, is what I mean.
我知道 对孩子家人也很不利
I know it sucks for the family too.
这还用说 他们肯定很伤心
Obviously it sucks for them.
这件事在推特都刷爆了
Twitter's blowing up about it right now.
魅力攻
想法
奥利维亚·朗格休骂声最响亮
Olivia Lungociu's leading the charge.
她啊
Her.
艾特特拉维斯K 孩子丧命 女人被害
"@TravisK: a dead child, assaulted women.
你什么才敢承认 自己是个冷血
When you are going to admit you just don't give a fuck"
搞什么 死的又不是她家孩子
Come on. It's not like her kid died.
别别别 TK
No. No, no, no. TK.
这话除了我 不能再让
Don't ever let anyone other than me
任何人听到
hear you say something like that.
知道吗 如果埃隆马斯克这么说
You know what Elon could say it.
早就被印上广♥告♥牌了 大家还会给他点赞呢
They'd put it on a billboard. They would celebrate.
你得把我打造成马斯克 你不就是做这个的吗
I need some Musk on me. Isn't that your job
为什么我就没有他那种新闻
Why don't I get the press he gets
因为他们不认识你
Because they don't know you.
要是他们认识我眼中的特拉维斯
If they knew the Travis I do,
一定会极尽赞美之词
they'd say nothing but wonderful things.
阿里安娜说得对
Arianna's right.
你该去跟外界交流时
You hide behind comms
却躲在了镜头后面
when you should be out front communicating.
埃隆被塑造成火箭人 因为他善于跟媒体面对面
Elon is rocket man because he gives the press face time.
让媒体觉得很特别
Makes them feel special.
所以如你所言 他们会颂扬他
Yeah, they celebrate him, as you said.
特拉维斯 你也可以 也应该这么做
Travis, you can and should do this.
咱们在纽约办个新闻发布会吧
Let's host a press event in New York.
办在韦弗利吧 我来共同主持
At the Waverly, and I'll co- host.
太棒了 -有牛排 有美酒 有交谈
Great. Steaks, wine, conversation.
让媒体跟TK站成一队
Get the media on team TK.
主意不错
Yeah. I like it.
我不知道
I don't know.
去捧媒体的臭脚
Kissing up to the press,
我觉得不太合适
it just doesn't feel legit.
这样的活动 有助我应付记者发问
An event might help with the calls I've been getting
他们对我们在中国的遭遇紧追不舍
from journos digging into our burn in China.
在新一轮融♥资♥前 我们绝不能
And the last thing we need before a new raise
让媒体质疑首席执行官的能力
is the press casting doubt on your judgment as CEO.
我根本不需要媒体 你知道为什么吗
I don't need the press. You know how I know
图表说明了一切
The graphs tell me so,
因为每张图都是持续上涨
cause they are nothing but up and to the right.
恶意推特 持续上涨
Shitty tweet up and to the right.
恼人标题 持续上涨
Bad headline up and to the right.
我就是持续增长的代言人
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表