剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
《超蓬勃:优步之战》前情提要
Previously onSuper Pumped...
为每位乘客提供丝滑的乘车体验
Frictionless experience for every passenger.
信♥用♥卡♥结算
Credit cards on file,
随乘随享 到站即走
you just get out of the car, get on with your life.
没有小费吗 -我们的收入分配
Tip -No. Our rev share's
很丰厚 我们的司机不需要小费
so good, our drivers don't need tips.
优步出♥台♥了一些特惠激励
Uber has some very special incentives.
每英里20美元
Twenty dollars a mile
对 高兴您能成为优步的专属司机
Yeah. Thrilled to have you exclusive to Uber.
新计划 我们要加强司机的
New plan: We're gonna step up
信息管理
the information technology on our drivers
你是说监视他们
You mean surveillance
没必要用这样的词
We don't have to use words like that.
目前为止 大家口风都很紧
So far I can't get anyone to talk.
但肯定有黑料 我要去挖一控
There's dirt out there. I brought a shovel.
你为什么对我的客户穷追不舍
Why do you have such a hard-on for my client
如果谷歌♥投资你
Here's how Google rolls:
他们会打♥压♥你 故意把价压得很低
They will bigfoot you, they will lowball you,
你会完蛋的
and you'll be screwed.
周二上午9:00 早餐
Breakfast, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m.
我要拉里·佩奇也在场
I want Larry Page there.
你不写代码吧 泰勒
You don't actually write code, do you, Tyler
特拉维斯
Travis.
卡拉尼克
Kalanick.
你开价多少
You got an ask
2.5亿
Quarter bil.
我们的创始人刚拉到了一笔巨额投资
Our founder just raised some serious cash.
硅谷现在
There is nowhere near enough fear
绝对不够谨慎
in Silicon Valley right now
我觉得今年会出现一批死独角兽
I think you will see some dead unicorns this year.
你是风投人 你就该相信
You're VC's, you're supposed to actually believe
你投资的公♥司♥
in the company that you put money into
而不是为了避免错误而自保
not just protect yourself from the possibility
你投错人了
you made the wrong call.
该死
Shit.
《超蓬勃:优步之战》
第一季 第4集
还找不到终结我的办法
Ain't found a way To kill me yet
里约热内卢
BGM:Alice in Chains-Rooster
眼睛被泪水刺痛
Eyes burn With stinging sweat
似乎每一条路
Seems every path
都让我无处适形
Leads me to nowhere
有麦有子有宠物 还有养家的重担
Wife and kids Household pet
军绿色对我来说并不是明智之选
Army green Was no safe bet
是若昂吗
对 若昂
晚上好 先生
如果我是巴顿将军 我他妈就是 对吧
If I'm General Patton, and I fucking am, right
不好意思 我可以说脏话吗 我反正要说的
I mean, sorry, wait. Can I curseI'm gonna curse.
如果我是巴顿 那司机们就是我的军队
If I'm Patton, is my point, then my drivers are my army.
我的家人 真的“家庭”优步是一个大家庭
My family. Really, la famiglia. Uber's one big family.
包括司机 高管 投资人 还有谷歌♥风投
The drivers, the executives, the investors, Google Ventures,
他们刚刚投入巨资
they just came in heavy.
有史以来最大的一笔投资
Biggest investment they have ever made
从中可看出我们的愿景多么不同凡响
That's how radical our vision is.
对啊
Yeah
你知道他不会终结
You know he ain't gonna die
干什么 不
Por favor! N o!
你的恐惧是什么
What scares you
任何人都不会让我恐惧
I wouldn't really say anybody scares me.
我是说 任何事物
I mean, what
大型出租车公♥司♥
Big taxi
心怀鬼胎的立法者
Crooked city legislators
见样学样初创公♥司♥ -你是说来福
Clone startups -You're referring to Lyft.
这个名字我都不肩谈起
Uh, you won't hear me say that name.
但没错 操♥他♥妈♥的来福 去他妈的
But, yeah, fuck Lyft. Fuck those guys.
我们打败了他们 震撼了整个行业
I mean, we beat them. Shook up the world and all that.
但这都是往事了
But it's ancient history, really
优步初创时代的小对手
It's from Uber's primordial era.
这是最近发生的事吧
It's pretty recent.
我们这行更新换代很快
Shit moves quick in the cut.
接下来有什么打算
So, what's next
真正地统治世界
World domination. Legit.
我们下次更新会推出12种不同的语言
Our next app update comes in 12 different languages.
我们将推向东南亚和中国市场
We're launching in Southeast Asia, China.
优步将攻占全球每一个角落
Uber's gonna be ubiquitous across the globe.
出行会像自来水一样唾手可得
Transportation as reliable as running water.
在这里
Here
他们会消灭公鸡
They come to snuff The rooster
年轻创业家在硅谷灸手可热
Young founders are a hot commodity in the Valley
对
Oh, ahem.
你身边应该也不缺乏女人吧
You must basically have women on-demand now too
她们有个外号♥
Yeah, we call that Boober.
好吧
Okay, well,
我们或许应该
I think we should probably.
嗯 -继续下一个环节
Yes.-...move things along.
别忘了你的包
Don't forget your bag.
非常感谢
All right. -Thank you
我们先走了
We're gonna be right this way
谢谢 聊的很开心
Thanks. That was fun.
我们必须尽快解决这个问题
We've got to get our arms around this as soon as possible
12名司机在巴西遇害
Twelve murdered drivers in Brazil.
董事会议室就像个被围攻的帝国
The boardroom is an imperium besieged, all right
董事会大战
董事会议就像一场末日之战
A board meeting is an end-times-style brawl.
戴维·德拉蒙德
谈判技巧
魅力值
勇气值
武士刀 战爷 忍♥者飞错
Katanas, battle axes, fucking ninja throwing stars
比利·格利
谈判技巧
魅力值
勇气值
大家使尽浑身解数
No weapon is off limits.
为权力和生存而战
You play for power, survival,
瑞恩·格拉夫斯
谈判技巧
魅力值
勇气值
笑到最后的人享受这野変血腥的果实
and you stay for the barbaric gore of it all.
比尔·格利
谈判技巧
魅力值
勇气值
一个微小的失误 就会失去他人支持
One weak swing loses support of the others,
血测董事会战场
and your blood paints the boardroom walls.
特拉维斯·卡拉尼克
谈判技巧
魅力值
勇气值
这是巴西的错 不是优步的错
That's a function of Brazil, not of Uber.
那个国家死过多少出租车司机了
How many taxi drivers died in that country
肯定不止12个 对吧
Probably a lot more than 12, right
不能怪罪国家 司机安全得不到保障
No, you can't blame a country. The drivers are unsafe
是因为乘客无需信♥用♥卡♥和身份证明
because the passengers don't have to have credit cards
就能申请账户
or IDs to open those accounts
这正是乘客增长的原因
Yeah, but that's why we have passengers
而目是指数型的增长
And, by the way, exponential growth
重点在于提供丝滑的佛验
It's the frictionless experience.
你最好认真想想
You know. Think this through
一个记者刚写了你的司机死于非命
One journalist writes about your drivers being murdered
而你却在跟另一个记者炫耀自己的上♥床♥史
while you're talking to another one about getting laid.
我没有 -还没有
I did not-- -Close enough.
这会造成什么影响 又会引起什么样的攻击
Where does that lead What other attacks may come
开个脑洞
Now just for the hell of it,
想象一下 记者又会怎么报道里约热内卢
imagine that news crews are, uh, picking up protests
优步办公室外的抗♥议♥活动
outside the Uber offices down in Rio.
就在我们费尽力气 要在中国占领一席之地时
Just when we're about to get the elusive foothold in China,
被习♥近♥平♥看到了
Xi Jinping, he sees it.
叫停了整个计划
Pulls the plug on the whole operation.
其他国家也纷纷效仿 还没等你发现
Other countries follow suit, and before you know it,
整个全球计划就会付诸东流 特拉维斯
the whole fucking worldwide launches tank, Travis.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表