剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, I don't do that anymore.
我有一堆副总裁来挑
I have a suite full of vice presidents to pick from.
其中的一个人会接受席位然后参与具体细节
One of them will take the seat and get granular.
不行 必须是你
No deal. It's got to be you.
不确定你知不知道你想要什么
Not sure you know what you're asking.
由于我们投资规模巨大
I have to put juniors
我不得不把董事会席位分给年轻人
in these board seats because of the scale of our operation.
坏处就是 年轻人容易被创始人影响
Downside is, a younger man might get swayed by a founder
我则不会
I won't.
我不受任何人影响
No puppet strings attached.
我自己做主按自己意愿投票
I call my own shots and cast my votes the way I see fit.
过去的一些经营者要的不是这样的人
That isn't exactly what some past operators were looking for.
他们吸取了惨痛的教训
And they learned the hard way.
我要的就是这样的人
Well, that is what I'm looking for.
所以如果不是你本人坐这个席位
So if it's not your ass in the seat,
不管有没有9千万
$90 million or not,
都不行
no deal.
大卫
David.
回见
See you soon.
干得好
Fuck yeah.
这是整个名单 -天呐 是 好
It's the entire list. Oh, my God. Yeah, okay.
就是这个 -他来了
This is it. -Here he is.
奥利维亚・朗格休刚刚公布了
So Olivia Longociu just published
我们全部数据访问权限名单
our entire list of data access permissions.
你去三明治店吗 -是啊 我们走
You goin' to the sandwich shop -Yeah, let's do it.
我能确定玛雅有人了
So I know for sure that Maia's fucking someone
太糖糕了
That sucks.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you find out
真假
For real
我通过"天堂”查了她的GPS数据
I looked at her GPS data through Heaven.
她在周六晚上打车去了一个住♥宅♥楼
She Ubered to a residential address on Saturday night,
周日早晨都没离开
and didn't leave until Sunday morning
如果你追着金屑走
If you find a trail of gold,
不能因为找到了源头不高兴吧
you can't be sad when it runs out.
天堂
GPS
和顾客私通
外♥围♥车辆
庆幸你找到结果了吧
Just be glad you got some gold.
所有的 -对 所有的
All of them - Yes, all of them.
读过的所有人都会知道我们访问了用户信息
Everyone who reads it will know that we access users' messages,
摄像头 联♥系♥人 GPS
cameras, contacts, GPS,
即使在软件被关闭之后
even after the app's been closed.
这篇文章的评论很活跃
The comments on this article are animated
活跃 他们义愤填腐
AnimatedI mean, they're inflamed.
好 好 我们要直接应对这件事 好
Okay, okay, we're gonna handle this directly, all right
我们发布一份新闻稿 讨论一下我们所有的
We're gonna put out a release, talk about the context
数据访问许可的背景
of all of our data access permissions.
苹果拒绝了更新 -见鬼 艾迪·库读过文章了
Apple just rejected the update. -Shit. Did Cue see the article
艾迪 怎么样 兄弟
Eddy, what's up, man
特拉维斯 你的软件违反了几十条苹果商店规定
Travis, your build breaks dozens of App Store rules.
搞得人神共愤
It's an abomination.
好 听着 我们会想到办法的
Okay, look, I'm sure we can figure this out.
用户隐私是苹果的首要信条
User privacy is the goddamned first tenet of Apple.
你跟踪用户到家里
You're following your customers home.
我们有合理的缘由访问那些数据
We have very legitimate reasons for why we access the data.
改掉 全部改掉
Change it, all of it,
如果你想要留在苹果商店的话
if you want to stay in the App Store.
不然的话 我们就下架优步
Otherwise, we will erase Uber.
没问题 艾迪
You got it, Eddy. I'll fix it.
我还没见过艾迪·库直接给首席执行官打电♥话♥
I've never heard of Eddy Cue calling a CEO directly.
是 见鬼 真吓人
Yeah. Fuck, that's scary.
我们的整个运营就建立在苹果商店之上
Our entire business depends on staying in the App Store.
这很糖糕 特拉维 这是末日级别的糖糕
This is bad, Travis. I mean, this really is apocalyptic bad.
我周围的人都成了末日准备者吗
Am I surrounded by a bunch of doomsday preppers now
是这回事吗 -等等 等等
Is that what's happening -Wait, wait, wait.
如果苹黑要处决我们
If Apple wanted to execute us,
带姆·库克就亲自打电♥话♥了
Tim Cook would have called himself.
我们是有史以来下载量最大的软件之一
We're one of the biggest apps of all time.
这倒没错
That is true.
他们知道我们清楚这一点
And they know we know that.
这是虚张声势
It's a bluff.
他们在虚张声势
They're bluffing.
好 但是因为你知道他们在虚张声势
Okay, but just because you know someone's bluffing,
不代表你就该跟他们对着干
that doesn't mean it's your moment to make a stand.
修改应用 我们按照规矩来
Change the app. We're gonna play by the rules.
马上 快点 谢谢你们 各位
Do it now, fast. Thank you, everybody
判断得不错
Good read.
虚张声势你是怎么判断出来的
Where'd you get that, uh, that bit about bluffing
比尔・格里
Bill Gurley.
聪明人
Smart guy, right
比尔・格里
Bill motherfucking Gurley
能给我带上半打太平洋啤酒吗
Will you get me a six-pack of Pacifico
怎么了
What's up
奥利维亚·朗格休 -愤怒群众的记者
Olivia Lungociu. -Journalist at Madding Crowd
在她的专栏里面狠批了我们
just fucked us hard in her column.
尽快查到她的底
Open her up quick and quiet.
她需要被尽快清除
She needs to be fucking neutralized.
我看看我能找到什么
I'll see what I can find.
越隐私越好
The more personal, the better.
特拉维斯说你为洛杉矶那天晚上的事情不高兴了
Travis said that you were upset the other night in L. A.
是
Yeah, uh...
对不起 我喝醉了
I'm sorry. Like, I was drunk
所以
So...
但是你去找老板了
but you went to our fucking boss
我以为你有胆量的
Like, I thought you had balls.
不好意思 胆量
I'm sorry, "balls"
你是四号♥员工
You're employee number fou
再者说 我以为你
Plus, I thought you were.
玩得开
down.
老天
For fuck's sake.
TK
Hey, TK.
怎么了 -我们说的那件事
Yeah -That thing we, uh,
吉尔的情况
talked about, the, uh, Gil situation
怎么了
Yeah.
你处理了 对吧
You handled it, right
绝对地 对 我让他别闹了
Absolutely. Yeah, I told him to knock it off.
如果不停 我就把他开掉
And if he didn't, then I would punch his ticket out of here
让他在法律界没有立足之地
and out of the whole legal profession.
就这样
That's it
还有什么
What else
他不会再做了
He's not gonna do it again.
如果他再这么做 你让我知道
If he does, you just let me know.
也许一个自己把“卖♥♥胸妹”挂在嘴边的人
Maybe that doesn't mean so much
说这话才没有说服力
coming from the Boober guy.
这是人设塑造
It's a persona.
为什么没人明白
Why doesn't anybody understand this
迪恩・马丁喝牛奶
Dean Martin drank milk.
不对 那是反向宣传 他都喝得肝衰竭了
WhatNo, that was counter-spin. He had fucking liver failure.
好吧 听着 我已经有个女友还有个妈
Okay, look, I already have a girlfriend and a mom
还有两个公♥关♥在这件事上刁难我了
and two publicists up my ass about this.
你能别在这个时候添乱吗
Can you not also try to climb in right now
在我身边都是
It's just kind of hard to do my job
变♥态♥的时候我很难做好工作
when I'm surrounded by creeps.
听着 你每回都雇佣混♥蛋♥
Look, you hire the asshole every time,
然后让他们为所欲为
and then you let them do and say whatever the fuck they want,
而付出代价的不是你
and you're not the one who has to pay the price.
是我 -你想让我做什么
I am. -What would you like me to do
开除他
Fire him
如果我把这里的每个混球都开除了
Look, if I fired every asshole in here,
就一个也不剩了
there'd be no one left.
这样如何
How about this
不如我们关注这些混球帮助我们建设的东西
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表