剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
No, you don't.
那就给我们点消息
Then you tell us something,
你打算采取什么措施
like what you're gonna do,
因为目前 这个该死的公♥司♥
because right now, this goddamn company
从合法的出租和载客公♥司♥盗取司机
is stealing drivers from legitimate taxi and livery.
它在蚕食一项有着传承的生意
It's chipping away at a legacy business.
这城市里你想要的工作只有两个
There are two jobs you want in this city:
市长的和我的
the mayor's and mine.
我就像是罗伯特·摩西
I'm like Robert Moses in The Old Man in Chinatown.
罗伯特·摩西(Robert Moses)纽约城市规划专家其在任期间颇具政♥治♥影响力 促成了一系列政♥府♥改革
你觉得我会让科技行业的黄毛小子
You really think I'm gonna let some tech weasel
抓住我的短处
grab my dick like a baton,
在金门大桥上耀武扬威
twirl it around in Golden Gate Park?
你下一步怎么做
What's your next step then?
你要怎么做 问号♥
What are you going to do? Question mark.
我要做的就是在他们头上
What I'm gonna do is drop a thermonuclear device
投下热核装置
right on top of their heads.
旧金山市交通局还有这玩意
The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency has those?
差不多吧
Close enough.
现在 但愿那帮优步出租车的人
Right now, I expect a duck- and- cover drill
正在练习避险训练吧
taking place over there at UberCab,
以免被蘑菇云炸的魂飞魄散
right before the mushroom cloud turns them all into dust.
没有司机 提供接车服务难如登天
Tough to have a car service without any fucking drivers.
怎么了
AlI right, what?
出什么急事了
What's the emergency?
该死的司机
It's the fucking drivers.
他们叛逃了
They're defecting.
不是设置激励金了嘛
That's what the incentives are for.
多付钱给他们 -吉尔不让
Pay them more. - Gil said we can't.
没有激励金 他们会大批离开
And without those incentives, they're leaving in droves.
回出开租车 -这绝对是兰道尔·皮尔森的诡计
They're going back to taxis. - That's Randall fucking Pearson.
他作出了最后的表态
He's making his last stand.
吉尔 你为什么要取消激励金
Gil, why are you cutting off the incentives?
因为没钱支付他们
Because we don't have the money to pay them.
没有司机 我们再也不会有钱进账了
And without drivers, we'll never have any fucking money.
对吧 -他不能发激励金 TK
Right? He can't, TK.
我们没钱了 钱再烧下去公♥司♥就没了
We don't have it. Our burn rate is bleeding the company dry.
也许是时候跟皮尔森谈条件了
Maybe it's time we make a deal with Pearson.
或许我们能进行技术授权 联合我们的实力
Maybe we do just license our tech, combine our forces
等等等等 这是认输 你疯了吗
Wait, wait. That's giving up. Are you fucking insane?
没有疯 这就是现实
No, that's not insane. That's reality.
我们已经沦落到靠承诺来粉饰太平了
Because we're down to smoke and mirrors and promises.
都不知道下个月的电费能不能交上
I don't know how we're gonna keep the lights on next month.
好吧
Okay.
除非我们能和出租车委员会
Unless we make some kind of a deal
达成某种协议 -好吧
with the taxi commissi- Okay, okay.
听我说
Okay.
听着
All right.
我们不是那种
We are not that kind of company
向现状俯首称臣的公♥司♥
that just bends over to the status quo.
我们颠覆现状 不是吗
We fuck the status quo, right?
我听到了很多投降的论调
Now, I'm hearing a lot about what surrender looks like.
似乎我已经跪在了地上 被皮尔森罐尿一样
Looks like me on my knees with Pearson pissing in my mouth.
我们不会那么做
We're not doing that.
告诉我胜利的模样
Tell me what victory looks like.
我们做不到 不然也不会坐在这里了
Well, I guess we can't, or we wouldn't be sitting here.
好吧 那我们从
AlI right, we're gonna take money
其他部门转点钱过来
from other departments.
已经试过了
We have.
暂时切断供应商付款呢
Stop paying the vendors just for a minute.
格利
Gurley.
再去问他开张支票
Go to him, ask him for another check,
给我们救急 帮我们从
just to ride us out through this fight
旧金山交通部门的刁难中脱困
with San Francisco Transport.
只有这件事我做不到
That's the one thing I can't do.
我们会看起来像傻冒儿
We'd look like fucking idiots.
我会
Or I would.
好像我们快失败了一样
Like we're failing.
因为事实就是这样
Because we are.
就这些吗
So that's it?
你们只能给我这点建议
That's all you got for me?
不如买♥♥张球彩 我
Buy a Powerball ticket. I
我的公♥司♥ 我的生活
This company, my life,
在这里命悬一线
is on the line here right now,
而你们这些混♥蛋♥
and you motherfuckers
对 你们也一样
Yeah, and all of you too!
把所有烦心事都推给我
You just leave everything to me, right?
每天来上班
You just come to work,
浑浑噩噩到处闲逛
and you lounge around with your thumbs up your ass.
你们什么都不做
You don't do anything.
你们不愿意冲锋陷阵
You don't fucking bleed for it.
你们 你们一点都不热血沸腾
You're not...You're not super pumped.
嗨 特拉维斯
Hi, Travis.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我就是想到了科里
I was just thinking about Cory.
他做那份工作 你晚上怎么能睡好觉
How do you sleep at night, him doing what he does?
等你有了孩子
Well, once you have kids,
晚上就别想睡个好觉了
you don't really sleep a full night again.
总有一天你会懂的
You'll see that one day.
不过 说真的
Seriously, though.
说真的吗
Seriously.
打电♥话♥来不是为了科里 对吧
This is not about Cory, huh?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know, uh
我
I, um...
我发脾气了
I yelled.
对安吉吗
At Angie?
不是
No.
对每个人
Everybody.
特拉维斯 这样可不行
Travis, you can't do that.
我知道
Aw. - Yeah, I know.
我不 我不知道自己是怎么了
I don't...I don't know what the fuck's wrong with me.
我不知道为什么自己总这样
I don't know why I keep doing that.
他们为什么就不能学学我
It's just like why can't they just watch what I do
照我说的做
and do what I say and.
然后死心塌地跟我走
And believe what I know,
为什么他们就不相信我
and why can't they just fucking trust me?
你为什么要发脾气
What did you yell about?
公♥司♥遇到的挑战
We're up against it.
我以为你们公♥司♥势头正盛
I thought the company was doing great.
有点 一言难尽
It is, kind of,
有一个名词 叫烧钱率(资金消耗率)
but there's this thing called burn rate,
然后
and, um
我需要更多的钱
I need more money.
非常紧急
Like, now.
能去银行贷款吗
Can you go to a bank?
贷不到这么多
No. Not for this much, no.
你的投资人格利呢
What about your investor, Gurley?
你还没去问他
You have not asked him?
不行的 我不能去找他
No. No, I can't go to him.
如果我现在找他
If I went to him right now,
他会把我当成失败者
he would just think I was a fuckup.
他会看到那些数据
He'd see these numbers...
会把我拒之门外
and he'd just shut me down
甚至可能为了止损把我卖♥♥了
and probably sell me off for parts.
好吧 你哥工作很出色
Okay, your brother is great at the thing he does.
他的工作简单直接
It's a straightforward thing.
很辛苦 但成黑很容易衡量 但你的工作不是
Hard to do, easy to measure. Your thing isn't.
但你也做得很出色
But you're also great at it.
你吸引到了比尔·格利的投资
You brought this Bill Gurley in,
你创办了一家他喜欢的公♥司♥
you built a company that he liked.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表