剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
会把司机惹怒
which peels off some of the drivers.
现在我们可以更隐蔽地达到同样的效果
Now, this is the same idea, just less analog.
走吧 顺便问下 她现在不是负责监管业务了吗
Let's go. By the way, did she move to the regulators
是的
Yep.
现在你的间谍活动
So now you got your espionage
有了得力的秘密武器
with a solid helping of clandestine attacks.
同时 在正面战场
And then, of course,
你也发出有力攻击
you've got your frontal attack.
盖特小姐 -我的团队在过去24小时
Miss Geidt. -My team took 20 Lyft rides
乘坐了20次来福
over the past 24 hours,
也就是说我们坐了20次由来福公♥司♥的
which means we got in the back of Class C licensed vehicles,
平民司机驾驶的C类许可车辆
driven by regular old civilians for Lyft.
除非你是被枪口逼着 我不建议
Well, unless you were forced by gunpoint, I don't-
就想问问你打算什么时候去执法
Just wondering when you're gonna start enforcing the law.
我们正密切关注这一现象
We are monitoring the situation very closely.
看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
问题是 我们之前前太过在乎乘客安全
The thing is, we care too much about passenger safety
像贝蒂这样的全职妈妈想开着普锐斯接单
to let Betty the soccer mom turn her Prius into a cab
赚磕药的钱都不允许
to pay for her Vicodin habit,
但你改变了我们的想法
but you've got us considering it.
好吧 我会尽快检查这个全职妈妈的
Well, I will certainly alert the soccer moms ASAP.
但我有种感觉
Though I have a feeling.
这些司机不是你说的那些
the drivers aren't the middle-aged,
有毒瘾的业余中年人
drug-addled dilettantes you're conjuring,
更像是些卖♥♥力工作的穷♥人♥
but more the working poor who are busting their heinies
一刻不停地兼♥职♥
hustling to fill in the blanks
好让孩子们吃顿像样的饭
so that maybe they can get a decent meal for their kids.
而不是把钱花在毒品上的人
Not so much to buy a few more Norcos.
这样下去会有两个结果
This goes one of two ways.
要么你们严惩来福
You start enforcing the laws on Lyft,
要么我们也效仿来福 违反同样的法律
or we have justification to break those same laws.
一旦我们开始 就停不下来了就像吸血鬼
And once we start, we won't stop like Lestat
尝了第一口血
after a taste of blood,
或者十几岁的男生看了第一次黄♥片♥
or teenage boys with YouPorn.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
等五分钟再给齐默打电♥话♥
Wait five minutes before you call Zimmer to tell him.
现在他们知道你对他们开战了
So now they know you're after them,
你的部队已经开始集结
and that you have your forces mobilizing.
战争是昂贵的 这次也一样
Wars are expensive, and this one's no different.
司机的激励金是一笔很大的钱
These driver incentives are getting very pricey.
你还支持我的决定吗 -理论上来讲 绝对支持
You're stil with me on this -In theory, absolutely.
干掉来福固然不错
It'd be damn nice to take out Lyft.
但实际情况来看 我们可能会投入巨资
But in practice, we may be financing something
但最终以血腥的僵局收场
that only ends in a bloody stalemate.
我们觉得应该再来一轮融♥资♥ 填补资金缺口
We think it's time for a raise round to fill the coffers.
来场路 演不不不
a road show - Oh, no, no.
我得坐镇指挥 而不是出去乞讨
I need to be at the conn, not out begging for capital
我们不需要的资金 -给他看下意向名单
we don't actively need.-Show him the list.
我们完全可以通过融♥资♥来打败来福
We raise enough money to actually beat Lyft
现在拒绝投资人 反而驳了他们的面子
instead of pissing away money pissing them off.
凯鹏华盈 艾克赛 TPG资本 格雷洛克
Kleiner, Excel, TPG and Greylock.
输血量好像有点不够
This is a little anemic, don't you think
还不够
No.
这相当于吃菠菜和优质牛肉了
That is spinach and prime USDA beef right there.
如果全谈成 就是3.5亿美元
$350 million on the table if you close all those.
谷歌♥风投呢
What about Google Ventures
他们没表明意向
Well, they haven't raised their hand yet.
让他们表明意向啊
Well, make them raise their hand.
你是比尔·格利 你最擅长这个
That's your special talent rightYou're Bill Gurley.
其实我不想让他们入局 至少现在不行
Truth is, I don't want them to. Not at the moment yet.
我想
I do.
戴维·德拉蒙德和谷歌♥都投了
David Drummond and Google Ventures rolls in
这等于向整个硅谷 整个商业世界宣告
Come on, we're minted. That sends a message to the valley.
我们已经成功了 我们是天选之人
The whole business world.That we're special.
我们跟来福不一样
That we're not Lyft.
如果谷歌♥来投你
Here's how Google rolls.
他们会要求成为你第一轮的
They're going to insist on being your lead investor
主要投资人
on the first round.
他们会把注资限制在1亿美元以内
They'll limit their spend to $100 million tops.
他们第一次只会投这么多
That's all they'll shoot their first hand.
还不让风投还不能超过他们
Stops everyone else from going beyond that.
他们会各种限制你 把你价格压得很低
They will bigfoot you, they will lowbal you,
你会完蛋的
and you'll be screwed.
你参加过牛仔竞技吗
You ever been to a rodeo
我参加过一次吃馅饼比赛
Went to a pie-eating contest once.
浑身弄的脏兮兮 但我赢了
I got messy and sick, but I won.
在牛仔竞技场上
Yeah, well, at a rodeo,
每个年轻骑手
all the young riders,
总是想爬上那头最快的公牛
they always want to climb onto the rankest bull
为了证明自己嘛
to, you know, prove themselves,
但最好先给自己练就一身本事
but it's best to get yourself seasoned first,
因为公牛永远都会在
because bull's always gonna be there.
但如果你太心急想骑上去 你可能就不在了
But you ride too soon, you might not be.
可如果我能骑完全程
And if I finish the ride
就会赢下闪耀的银腰带
and I win the big shiny belt buckle,
成为传奇 对吧
then I'm a legend, right
我并没看出有什么不好
So I'm not seeing the downside.
如果他们拒绝了你 这消息传出去
Word gets around that they turned you down.
可能会让别人望而却步 特拉维斯
It will snuff a lot of possibilities, Travis.
TPG 包括名单上其他的投资人
TPG, others on that list.
一个接一个
It starts a trend.
这种消息是封不住的
And word always gets around.
这串投资人很重要 TK
Pretty good list, TK.
我们会全部拿下的
And you know we'll kill it.
好吧 那就路演
All right, fine. Road show.
安排时间吧
Let's book it.
好
All right then.
打开它
Open it.
里面是啥
What is this
我天
Oh, shit.
你怎么会想送我这个
What- what made you do this-
你说你要做路演了
You said that you're doing a road show,
所以你得注意下形象
so you got to look, you know..
是啊
Yeah.
所以我不是匹浅色的母马
So I'm not a dun-colored mare
塞林格书里的话
It's, uh, Salinger.
我不喜欢《麦田里的守望者》
Oh, I didn't like Catcher in the Rye.
感觉没传说中那么好 所以他其他的作品也没看
It was overrated to me, so I skipped the others.
好看吗
Worth it
嗯 对
Uh, yeah.
挺好看的
I mean, I guess.
谢谢你送我鞋子
But thank you so much for the shoes.
有心了
It's so sweet of you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay
还可以 这几张太浩湖之旅
Yeah, you know, you left these Polaroids
的照片你没带走
from the Tahoe trip
对 如果你想要可以留着
Yeah. You can keep them if you want.
好吧
Okay, well..
嗯 如果你想要可以来拿
also, they're here if you want them.
那次旅行很愉快
It's a pretty awesome trip.
你给我打电♥话♥就是来聊旅行的吗
You called to talk about traveling
我们要做路演了
We're doing a road show.
或者说 我答应他们我会做路演
Or I said I would do it,
但我很可能反悔
but I think I could probably walk it back.
为什么
Why would you
会被齐默看出来的
Zimmer's gonna find out about it,
他会看出来 我需要钱才能打败他
and he'll know I need money to beat him.
这让我觉得很脆弱
It just feels weak.
你不喜欢找人要钱 不喜欢这种需要别人的感觉
You don't like asking for money, because it makes you feel needy.
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表