剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
一位真正的传奇
A real OG.
了不得的人物
And a BFD.
顶级谷歌♥律师
商业主脑
谷歌♥风投主管
被爱戴
被畏惧
TK设计这个局的目标
And the one-man TK set this entire trap for.
特拉维斯·卡拉尼克
Hi. Travis Kalanick.
那可不是 我在你的办公室
No shit. I'm in your office.
坐下
Sit down.
我想你大老远从山景城
I don't imagine you made the drive
开到这里不是为了听我说话的
all the way from Mountain View to hear me talk,
所以不如你先说
so why don't you start
我在想你以为自己是谁
I'm wondering who you think you are
告诉硅谷的所有人我们参加了你们的募资
telling everyone in my valley we're in your round.
是不是
Aren't you
因为话说回来 来路很长 大卫
Because again, long drive, David.
还是该叫你德鲁门德先生
Or is it Mr. Drummond
我 朋友叫我TK 敌人叫我特拉维斯
I'm more of a TK to my friends, Travis to my enemies,
对于清楚情况的人来说就是一张彩票
and a fucking lottery ticket to anybody who knows what's what.
早餐 周二 早晨九点 查理咖啡馆 在园区内
Breakfast, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m., Charlie's Cafe on the campus.
这是市场秀 不是路演
This is a home show, not a road show.
你知道我可以破例
You know what I can make an exception.
没关系
That's cool.
但是
But..
我希望拉里·佩奇也出席
I want Larry Page there.
可能会很难
That's a tough get.
我尽力吧
I'll see what I can do.
哦 嗨
Um, hi.
大卫·德拉蒙德今天来我们办公室了
David fucking Drummond came into the office today,
我们周二要去谷歌♥总部
and we are going to the Googleplex on Tuesday.
拉里·佩奇也会在
And Larry Page is gonna be there!
我太他妈兴奋了
I feel fucking amazing!
看得出来
I can see that.
你真是我的幸运星
You are my good-luck charm.
我喜欢你这么说
Okay. Well, I like that.
他会来吗
Is he coming
拉里·佩奇 你们是特拉维斯·卡拉尼克
Larry Page, Travis Kalanick,
还有埃米尔·迈克尔
and Emil Michael.
很高兴见到你 伙计
It's so great to meet you, man.
我承认 我创办优步的初衷
So, look, I'll admit when I started Uber,
是想跟兄弟们像篮球明星一样
it was just a way for me and my buddies
坐着豪游览旧金山
to get around San Francisco in limos like ballers.
我们没啥宏伟计划
You know, we didn't have a grand plan.
至少当时没有
For a minute.
但后来大家都开始对优步感兴趣
But then I was forced to learn to improvise
我也开始一路走一路学
once it turned out everybody wanted in.
你有过这样的经历吗 你的一个想法
Has that ever happened to you You know, you have an idea
可能会迸发出别的东西
and then it spins into something else
可能没有
Maybe not.
也许你从一开始就目标明确
Maybe you just see it all in front of you
一切都按计划
perfectly mapped out,
进行得如此完美
exactly the way it'll come to pass.
对我来说 我得一直准备迎接新机会
I don't know, meI have to stay open to opportunity
灵活地应对变化
and nimble enough to change,
因为重点在于 我们不是豪华轿车公♥司♥
because here's the thing: we are not a limo company.
我们是一家科技公♥司♥
We're a technology company.
但如果我从一开始就这么想
But if I had known that at the start,
我可能就不会创办优步了
I might have never started.
我妈常说 想好了再跳
You know, my mom, she says, "Look before you leap."
但我总想 如果我不跳下去
But I'm always like, how am I going to get a good enough view
我怎么能看得到全景
and decide what's next
怎么能决定下一步做什么呢
if I'm not already up in the air, you know
所以我就大胆地跳了
Because I took the leap, right
就像你们发布谷歌♥地图一样 一次大跨步
Like you guys with Google Maps, that is a leap.
但你们已经来到了空中 看得更远 然后砰
But you're up in the air, and you can look, and boom.
进入了自动驾驶汽车领域 对吧
Autonomous vehicles, right
对 自动驾驶汽车
Yeah, you know, self-driving cars
还是个构想
are very much front of mind.
仍处于早期阶段 不过
Still early stages, but.
*你让我生机勃勃*
Ooh, you make me live
*这个世界能给我的*
Whatever this world Can give to me
*就是你*
It's you
*我的目光所及都是你*
You're all I see
*亲爱的 你让我有了生气*
Ooh, you make me live now Honey
*让我有了生气*
Ooh, you make me live
*你是我有过的*
Oh, you're the best friend
*最好朋友*
That I ever had
*我跟你在一起这么久*
I've been with you Such a long time..
谷歌♥想投优步的话很容易
Look, it'd be easy for Google Ventures
给优步注入资金 先散养着
to just plug some money into Uber
等成功后来收割胜利就行
and walk away and siphon off some of our success.
但我不觉得你不想如此
But I don't think that's what you want to do.
你应该想与我们共同成长
I think you want us to grow together, right
想象一下 如果优步每天
Like, imagine we could share data
数百万次的行程数据
from all the millions of trips
可以与你们共享
that Uber runs every day.
你们可以用来优化谷歌♥地图
Plug that into Google Maps
或者与我们进行各种合作
or anything else that we want to team up on.
飞行车
Flying cars.
的数据
The numbers.
你了解吗
You aware
飞行车
Flying cars
如果将道路上14%的车辆移至空中
Move 14% of vehicles currently on the road to air lanes,
交通拥堵会下降82%
traffic congestion goes down 82%.
这真是
That.
是你的主意吗
Your idea
发明优步
Uber
没错
Oh, yeah.
对 是的
Yeah, it was.
是我搭档加勒特想出的概念
My partner, Garrett, he ideated the concept,
但我改进了它 创建了它
but I refined it and really built it.
有趣
Interesting.
你们的行程路线是怎么计算的
How does route planning work
车
这是件难事
That's not easy.
用的是开源的路线算法 还是用了我们的接口
That's.. is that OSRM, or are you using our APIs
OSRM Open Source Routing Machine开源路线算法 计算用于道路网络中的最短路径
这是开源的
It's open-source.
哪个开源的服务
Open-source what
“开街地图”我很确定
OpenStreetMap, I'm pretty sure.
相当先进 都是我们最好的人负责
It's- it's really advanced. We have the best guys on it.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你不会写代码吧 泰勒
You don't actually write code, do you, Tyler
特拉维斯
Travis.
卡拉尼克
Kalanick.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Good.
嗯 我们应该
Yeah, we should, you know..
你知道
You know.
说正事吧
Let's do this.
如果我们投资 我需要在董事会有一席之地
If we come on, I'll get a board seat.
观察者席位 -投票权
An observer's seat.-A voting seat.
否则就免谈
That's a deal-breaker.
想让我出让投票权
The only way I'm giving up
你们的投资额
a voting seat is if there's a spend commensurate
必须和这张桌子的主人身份相称 -这是我的桌子
with the people at this table. -It's my table.
如果优步不是出行行业的热门选手
If Uber weren't the hottest entrant in transportation space,
我不会坐在这里 你也不会
I wouldn't be sitting here, and neither would you.
听我说
Look..
亚马逊只是一家仓储公♥司♥
Amazon is a warehouse company.
而我们却可以做一切
We are the everything company.
谷歌♥彻底改变了交通
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表