剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
takes a cab instead, and gets assaulted
这可不赖我们 全赖她
That's not on us. That's on her.
不是应该怪出租车司机吗
Wouldn't that be on the cab driver
你懂我的意思的 本
You know what I mean, Ben.
如果让她自食其果呢
What if we gave her a taste of her own medicine
比如花个一百万美元
I don't know, spend a million dollars on, uh,
雇 -帮记者和侦探
hiring a few journalists and oppo people to- -
去挖挖她的料
to dig into her.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
骗你我出门撞死的那种
Cancer- serious.
我们真该这么做 也做得到
I mean, we should do it. We can.
也许我们已经做了
Maybe we are.
不好说哈
I don't know.
他们可以查查她的私生活
they could dig into her, you know, personal life,
调查她家人
or her family's.
给我们找些反击她的好材料
Help us fight back against her negativity.
对我来说 一顿完美的晚宴应该为
To me, the perfect dinner party is a s"|ance of the living
一群兴致高昂的人锦上添花
to raise the spirits of people who are already alive.
说到甜蜜
Speaking of sweetness.
看看特拉维斯送给这件珠宝
Look at this petit bijou Travis feted me with.
多神圣 对吧
It's divine, right Oh!
很多首席执行官跟董事会成员的关系
Most CEOs don't have such a sweet relationship
都没那么亲密
with their board members.
阿里安娜是你最喜欢的董事会成员吗
Is Arianna your favorite
场面话是
Well, on the record,
我对所有董事会成员一视同仁
I love all my board members equally.
但私下里讲
Off the record.
如果董事会都是阿里安娜这样的人
if I could have a board full of Ariannas. ...
我会亲手杀了他们
I would kill the rest of them myself.
朗格休最大的问题是
That's the thing about Lungociu.
她扮演圣人
She plays the saint,
但她离圣人十万八千里
but she's anything but, you know.
如果人们知道
If people knew
我挖出来的她的黑料
...what I do about her
再读到她故事时
how would that change the way
就不会深信不疑了
her reporting is received
你是指什么
What's that
她是个婊♥子♥ 出轨了老公
She's a slut who cheats on her husband.
我去 这个词从你嘴里
Whoa, flinging that S- word around
就这么脱口而出了
like Indiana Jones does his whip.
因为这是事实 所以我才这么说
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't facts.
所以你确实深入调查了她
So you have dug into her.
如果被发现了呢
What if you were found out
不是故事的主角不应该是优步吗 怎么成奥利维亚了
Wouldn't Uber be the story, not Olivia
别担心
Wouldn't be a problem.
没人知道是我们干的
Nobody would know it was us.
你刚都告诉我了
You just told me.
被你抓到了
You got me there. -
失陪
If you'll excuse me.
去个洗手间
I have to hit the head.
你们都知道接下来的故事了
You know what happens next.
我们考虑下个潜在收♥购♥吧
Let's figure out a next possible acquisition
让我们最终脱离这该死的
so we can finally get over this fucking- -
你怎么能这样 埃米尔
How could you, Emil
我怎么能怎样
How could I what
晚餐是不能见报的
The dinner was off the record.
你先想说的竟是这句话
That's not what you should say first.
你说的第一句话应该是
What you should say first is:
这不是真的
It isn't true.
你大声说出来真是蠢透了 埃米尔
Oh, that makes it doubly stupid that you said it out loud, Emil.
我天哪 -事情应该这么办
Jesus Christ. - How it works is,
我们惹了事 你们去平事
we do the things, you fix the things.
尤其这还是你们策划的活动
Especially when the event in question is one that you set up,
还是你们保证过的
you guaranteed.
如果这里是黑帮
If we were in the Mafia right now,
现在该受责的人不该是埃米尔
it wouldn't be Emil on the hot seat.
是谁带我们走进了满是雷区的房♥间
It would be whoever walked us in to the room full of button men.
出去吧
Thank you.
对 那事堪称灾难
Yeah, so that was a calamitous event,
主要因为我们被无良记者骗了
mostly 'cause we were lied to by unscrupulous journalists.
但我今年立下的目标是
But, you know what, my resolution this year was,
不会再被
I wasn't gonna get brought down by
你知道什么让我快乐吗
You know what makes me happy
达成别人认为不可能的成就
Doing things that other people think were impossible.
而我正朝这个方向努力
And that is what I'm doing.
拿下中国 拿下无人驾驶 我就实现了不可能
With China and with driverless, I'm doing the impossible.
但是像本·史密斯这样的人
But then people like Ben Smith,
他们只是嫉妒赢家攻城略地
they just hate seeing winners win.
所以要给我们使绊子
So they tear us down,
为自己卑微渺小的生活增加一丝丝满足
makes them feel better about their sad little lives.
奥利维亚·朗格修
I mean, Olivia Lungociu,
她真有必要写篇
does she really have to write a story
优步的数据访问权限的报道吗
about Uber's data access permissions
谁在乎
Who cares
这根本没什么可写的 对吧
Like, it's a non- story, right
但她还是这么做了 她想博人眼球
But she did it'cause she wants attention.
她也确实吸引了你们的注意 不是吗
And she got your attention, didn't she
然后本·史密斯又吸引其他目光
And then Ben Smith got everyone else's.
所以我今天才坐在这里面对你们
And that's why I'm sitting here in front of you today.
你对隐私毫无顾忌的蔑视 才是你来这儿的原因
Your utter disdain for privacy, that's why you're here today.
你对胜利的贪婪导致你坐在了这里
Your rapacious need to win is why you're here today.
并不是因为一个记者尽了本职工作
Not because a journalist did her job.
特拉维斯 这全是你的错 你能意识到吧
Travis, this is all you. You must see that.
拜托告诉我 你意识到了
Please tell me you see that.
好吧 挑衅你们
Okay, d- defying you.
我承认这很鲁莽 贪婪 如你所说
I see how that was reckless, rapacious, like you say,
但 -个破坏者必须这么做
but that's what it means to be a disrupter.
这代表了硅谷精神
You want to punish me for embodying
你们反而要惩罚我
the spirit that built the valley,
要惩罚这种让这座大楼存在的精神吗
that built this building that we're sitting in right now
不知道 也许我应该
I don't know, maybe I should,
但我必须他妈的做自己
but I have to be who the fuck I am.
因为归根结底 这是我的魂
Cause the end of the day, that's all I got.
我得告诉你个消息 卡拉尼克先生
Well, I've got some news for you, Mr. Kalanick.
你和优步不再是破坏者
You and Uber are no longer the disruptors.
你们是当权者了 所以要有当权者的样子
Now you're the establishment, you know, so act like it.
永远别再挑战我们的隐私政策
And you can start by never defying
从这点做起吧
our privacy policy again.
等等 你
Hold on, you're
你们不会搞死优步吗
you're not killing Uber
我在阻止你搞死优步
I'm here to stop you from killing it,
你似乎一心要搞死优步
which you seem almost determined to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果再犯 就不会再打电♥话♥了
Break the rules again, we won't bother to call.
所以你们本来耳提面命20分钟就能完事
So this could have just been like a 20- minute dressing down
我们做决定前 需要知道
We needed to know the extent of Uber's subterfuge
优步玩了多大的幺蛾子
before we made our decision.
原来你们在试探我呢
Oh, so you were fishing.
你的跟踪应用程序
Have you ever used
还用于客户安全或减少欺诈的
your tracking program for means other than client safety
其他目的吗
or abating fraud
当然没有
Of course not.
我说了 我不是怪物
Like I said, I'm not a monster.
还有一件事
Uh, one more thing.
你们在中国已经玩完了
You should know you're finished in China.
苹果会在未来几个月
Apple will be investing a billion dollars
投资10亿美元到滴滴出行
into Didi Chuxing in the coming months,
如果你再次越界 我们会在你涉足的每项业务
and we'll do the same in every territory that you are in
进行反制
if you ever step out of line again.
顺便一提 埃迪认识史蒂夫
By the way, Eddy knew Steve.
我也深深了解史蒂夫
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表