剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表
the payments are now impossible.
卡拉尼克先生拒绝帮助
Mr. Kalanick refuses to help.
你就是这样对待搭档的吗
Is this how you treat a partner
如果你发布视频卡拉尼克先生可能会起诉你
Well, Mr. Kalanick could sue if you release the video,
但是他可能不会
but he probably won't.
这只会让他形象更糟糕
It'll only make him look worse.
如果我发布了视频我还能为优步工作吗
Can I still work for Uber if I post the video
可以 但是你可能工作不了太久了
You can, but you may not have a job much longer.
司机 过去的产物
谷歌♥策略
为什么
Why is that
无人驾驶
There's no driver.
老天爷
Holy shit!
没人驾驶
There's no fucking driver.
一路从普利姆开过来
Came in all the way from Primm.
一百五十英里
A hundred fifty miles.
但是你的许可被拒绝了
But your permit was denied.
安全第三
Safety third.
老兄 你的胆子真大
Dude, you have balls of titanium.
我们等得更久了 TK
We've waited long enough, TK.
谷歌♥的人绝对想不到我们计划了这个
There's no way the Google guys will think we planned this.
我拒绝掉了其他所有工作邀约
I got other offers and turned them down.
你是邀约最好的
Your offer is going to be the best.
所以我接受了
So I take it.
我们要推进吗
We doing this
当然要
We sure as fuck are, man.
他要甩掉司机
He's getting rid of drivers.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do
不管卡拉尼克先生怎么说 我不是受害者
Whatever Mr. Kalanick says, I am not a victim.
我不怪任何人 包括他
I don't blame anyone, not even him,
来为我的境遇承担责任
for my circumstances.
事实上 我同意他的看法
In fact, I agree with him.
当一个人做出了选择
When a man makes a choice,
就要承担后果
he must live with his consequences.
去他的
Fuck him.
所以没有悼词
So no eulogies
是 我了解到
Yeah, well, I learned something about that.
不管你多努力
No matter how hard you try,
你都不能阻止别人
you cannot stop people from writing
为所欲为地报道你
whatever they want about you.
埃米尔·迈克尔 首席商务官
Hey, Emil Michael, Chief Business Officer.
魅力攻
执行
迈克尔·沃尔夫 -对 对 我读到过你
Michael Wolff. - Yeah, yeah. I read about you.
媒体评论家
Media critic.
敬一杯
I'll toast to that.
欢迎 欢迎 各位
Welcome. Welcome, everyone.
稍微提醒一下 这是晚餐派对的维加斯
Just a gentle reminder that this is the Vegas of dinner parties.
这里属于不见报的场合
We are off the record.
但是首先 请给优步首席执行官
But first, please give a warm New York welcome
特拉维斯·卡拉尼克纽约式的欢迎
to Uber's CEO, Travis Kalanick.
TK
Whoop- whoop! TK!
谢谢你 谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you. Thank you, Jill.
感谢阿里安娜·赫芬顿
And thank you to Arianna Huffington,
她珍贵的见解
whose invaluable input
不光让我成为更好的首席执行官
has made me not just a better CEO,
而且实实在在成为了更好的人
but legit a better man.
霸道
Elbows out.
自我人格化
Ego personified.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
这是我所听说的
These are just a few of the ways
媒体对我的几种描述方式
I've heard myself portrayed in the media.
你猜怎么着
And you know what
算你们有理
Fair e- fucking- nough.
我忙于工作
I have been so busy on my grind,
没有抽出时间来向你们展示
I haven't taken the time to show you
我不是个贪婪的实业家
that I'm not a rapacious industrialist.
我只是一个怀有超越所有期望
I'm just a man stewarding a world- altering vision
改变世界愿景的人
that's exceeding all expectations.
当然不是超越我自己的期待
I mean, not mine, but, uh...
对 所以
Yeah, so that- -
这就是今晚的主题
that's what tonight is about:
互相了解
getting to know each other,
交换想法
exchanging ideas,
但愿能让世界更美好
and hopefully making the world a better place.
首先 让我自我介绍一下 我叫特拉维斯
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Travis.
我是优步的创始人兼首席执行官
I am the founder and CEO of Uber.
与你们读到的不同
And contrary to what you might have read.
我不是怪物
I am not a monster.
干杯
Cheers.
特拉维斯
Travis.
好吧 谁想问我问题
AlI right, so who's got questions
尽管问吧
Hit me.
说实话
Real talk.
你听讨厌我们记者的吧 特拉维斯
You must hate us press guys, huh, Travis
不不
Oh, no, no.
其实恰恰相反
No, that's quite- - quite the opposite.
你知道“你捅我一刀 我也捅你一刀”
You know, it's so easy to get pulled into this
这种状态很容易
"You stab my back, I stab yours. "
但其实 咱们应该共同合作
But really, we should be working together.
我们是一边的
We're all on the same team,
努力在做同样的事情
we're all trying to do the same thing.
帮世界变得更好
Help the world make lives better.
这就是我的目的 难道不是你想要的吗
I mean, that's what I want. Is that what you want
当然 我也行这样
Sure. That's what I want.
那就好
Good.
嘿 你能来我太高兴了
Hey, glad you could make it.
我想让你见见埃米尔
I want you to meet Emil.
他是优步的首席商务官
He's the Chief Business Officer at Uber.
本是话题实验室的
Ben's from BuzzFeed.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
没想到话题实验室今晚也能
I didn't know BuzzFeed was gracing us
赏光前来
with their presence tonight.
迈克尔请了我
Michael invited me.
免费的牛排不能浪费哈
Can't let free steak go to waste.
是啊
Yeah.
我的公♥关♥部门说今晚来的
My comms girl said tonight was for,
都是些严肃的新闻记者
you know, serious journalists.
热门实验室给我的第 -印象
Not the first word I think of
可不是这样
when I hear"BuzzFeed. "
无意冒犯 -无妨
No offense. - None taken.
幸亏你们把我们跟棒棒猫相提并论
Just glad you didn't mention lolcats.
为新朋友举杯
To new friends, hmm
欢迎你 热门实验室的本
Welcome, Ben from BuzzFeed.
一个穿着乐思礼的
A real journalist in
真正新闻记者
listicle clothing.
你说实话哈 埃米尔
Tell me the truth, Emil.
这顿饭是要干嘛
What's up with this dinner
为什么要改变你们的媒体策略
Why the about- face on your press policy
只是不想再被外界曲解了
Oh. Got tired of being misrepresented.
你觉得我们对你不公吗
You feel like you've been treated unfairly by us
你们俩是好人
You two are cool.
是的 但今晚各位的某些同僚不让人省心
Yeah, but some of your colleagues have zero chill.
要不是奥利维亚·朗格休
We wouldn't even be here tonight
我们今晚都不用吃这顿饭
if it wasn't for Olivia Lungociu.
你们认识她吗 -认识
You know her - Yeah, I know her.
是个女强人
She's tough.
她不喜欢优步
She's not a fan of Uber.
她要把我们逼上绝路
She's trying to kill us, man.
她说女性不该用优步
She says women shouldn't take Ubers,
坐出租车更安全
that they're safer taking cabs.
如果哪个可怜的女人读了她的文章
What if some poor woman reads her article,
坐了出租车遭遇了袭击
剧集 | 超蓬勃:优步之战(2022) | 导航列表