剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Okay, here you go, you got
一个草莓的 一个香草糖屑的
a strawberry and then a vanilla with sprinkles,
-多加奶油 -谢谢
- extra whipped cream. - Thanks.
等等
Wait a second.
你能来这里吗
Are you even allowed to be here?
那什么
That...
行吧
Okay.
你想换着吃吗
You wanna trade?
这太荒谬了 我为什么就不能
That's ridiculous. Why can't I just...
这是在逗我吧
Oh, you've gotta be shitting me.
-我们没那么多 -那我们平摊呢
- Haven't got that much. - Okay, what if we split it?
平摊什么 这根本没道理
Split it with what? Does that even make sense?
真是没想到啊
Isn't this a nice surprise.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
购物
Shopping.
这是她的新造型
This is her new style.
-你觉得怎么样 -你脑子坏了吗
- What do you think? - What's wrong with you?
你知道她是不能来这的
You know she's not allowed to be here.
她是什么 是你的小宠物吗
What is she, your little pet?
对啊
Yeah.
-我是你的宠物吗 -什么 不是
- Am I your pet? - What? No!
-那你为什么把我当垃圾 -什么
- Then why do you treat me like garbage? - What?
-你说奶奶病了 -对啊 她病了
- You said Nana was sick. - She is.
她就是病了
She is. She is sick.
-对 她生病了 -她生病了
- Yeah, sick-- she's sick. - She's sick.
她病得很严重 这其实也是我们来这的原因
She's super sick. That's why we're here, actually.
对 我们是来购物的
Yeah, we're shopping.
不是给我们自己买♥♥ 而是帮奶奶买♥♥
Not for us, but for her, for Nana.
-帮奶奶买♥♥的 -而且我们还想给你买♥♥个礼物
- For Nana. - Also, we're here to get a gift for you.
只是我们找不到什么适合你的东西
Just, we couldn't find anything that suited you
而且我只有大概三块五 挺难买♥♥到合适的
and I only have, like, $3.50, so it's hard.
超级不容易
Super hard.
东西都很贵
It's-- It's expensive.
你骗人
You lie.
你为什么骗人
Why do you lie?
我要甩了你
I dump your ass.
-我们现在能玩龙与地下城了吗 -不能
- Now can we play D&D? - No.
吉姆 他把我的财产税涨了
He raised my property taxes, Jim.
把我从我自己的地盘上撵走
Forced me off my land.
亨利 你可以想怎么抗♥议♥就怎么抗♥议♥
You can protest all you want, Henry,
但前提是你要通过合法的渠道
you've just gotta go through the proper channels first.
那个男人对我们所做的一切都不合法
Nothing proper about what that man did to us!
-对我们小镇做的也不合法 -好好好
- To our town! - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
快件专送
Special delivery!
太好了
Ooh, yeah.
是你要的那件吗
That the right one?
是的
Yeah.
对就是它
Yeah!
局长 你这还挺花哨
That's a lot of color for you, Chief.
这是时尚潮流 好吗
It's cutting-edge stuff, all right?
这可是时尚潮流
It's cutting-edge!
我先来一杯双倍苏格兰威士忌
I'll start off with a Scotch, you can make that a double.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
然后再来一瓶红酒
And I think we'll have a bottle of red, as well.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
你这的"鸡安蒂"干红怎么样
And how's your "Chee-anti"?
-我们的基安蒂干红是很不错的 -基安蒂
- Our Chianti is quite good. - Chianti.
中瓶的 蕴藏一丝樱桃的甜香
Medium-bodied, with just a hint of cherry.
棒极了
Great.
女人都喜欢樱桃
Women love cherries, huh?
请给我们上两个杯子谢谢
All right, we'll have that and two-- two glasses, please,
一个我用 一个给即将到来的女士
one for, uh, me and one for the lady.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
这是个什么
And what is this again?
这是一个螺线管
This is a solenoid.
就是一个弹簧包裹的金属芯
It's a coil, wrapped around a metallic core,
当有电流通过它的时候
and when electricity passes through it...
它周围会形成一个电磁场
It creates an electromagnetic field.
正是
Exactamundo.
现在有意思的来了
Now for the fun part.
-我们开始 -好
- Shall we? - Yeah.
我什么也没看见啊
I... I don't see anything.
对
Nope.
你看不见 但我向你保证 电磁场已经形成
You can't see it, but it's there, I assure you.
我们自♥制♥的克拉克-拜耶斯电磁场就形成了
Our very own Clarke-Byers Electromagnetic Field.
很棒吧
Pretty neato, huh?
是的
Yeah.
这个电磁场可以影响到它周围的任何带电物体
And this field affects any charged object in its vicinity.
-比如我的磁铁 -比如你的磁铁
- Just like my magnets. - Just like your magnets.
那为什么至今没什么反应
Okay, why is nothing happening?
那是因为我们的电磁场很稳定
Oh, because our field is stable.
然而 一旦我们减小电流
But, if we reduce the current...
这...
How...
磁场的两极
The magnetic dipoles tried
根据力场而改变 但是
to orient according to the field, but--
不 我是说这怎么会发生在我家
No, no, no, I mean, how is this happening at my house?
你想听真话吗
You want my honest opinion?
你的某个孩子半夜起来
One of your kiddos got up in the middle of the night,
撞上了冰箱 把吸盘撞松了
bumped into the fridge, and knocked the suckers loose.
那梅维达的磁铁呢
And the magnets at Melvald's?
-幻想性错觉 -幻什么错什么
- Apophenia. - Apo-what-o-whah?
幻想性错觉 就是
Apophenia. Uh...
你看到其实不存在的东西 巧合罢了
You're seeing patterns that aren't there. Coincidence.
但是万一
But what if...
不是这种情况呢
it's not?
那么
Well...
从理论上而言
Theoretically-speaking,
我猜测有某种大型交流电转换器存在
I suppose some large version of this AC transformer could exist.
某种机器吧
A machine of some kind.
机器
A machine?
但是要同时影响到你家和镇中心 老天
But, in order to reach your house and downtown, gosh,
那得耗费几十亿伏特的电压
that would take billions of volts of electricity
这需要花几千万美金
and cost tens of millions of dollars.
但是依然可行
But it is possible.
1953年我们还治好了小儿麻痹症
We cured polio in '53.
1969年登上了月球
Landed on the moon in '69.
正如我跟学生们讲的
As I tell my students,
一旦你开启好奇的大门
once you open up that curiosity door,
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
"这周很长
"The week is long,
银猫进食
the silver cat feeds,
当蓝在西边遇到黄"
when blue meets yellow in the west."
我说
I mean, it just...
这肯定不对
it just can't be right.
-这是对的 -说实话我觉得这是大新闻
- It's right. - Honestly, I think it's great news.
这怎么就成大新闻了
How is this great news?
看来做美国英雄没戏了
I mean, so much for being American heroes.
-完全是一派胡言 -不是一派胡言
- It's total nonsense. - It's not nonsense.
太具体了 很明显是密♥码♥
It's too specific. It's obviously a code.
-什么意思 -就像秘密超级间谍密♥码♥
- What do you mean, a code? - Like a super secret spy code.
-解释得太牵强 -这可不好说 真的吗
- That's a total stretch. - I don't know, is it?
你信吗
You're buying into this?
听着 以防万一
Listen, just for kicks,
我们得考虑这可能确实是
let's entertain the possibility
秘密的苏联电报
that it is a secret Russian transmission.
不然你以为他们会说什么
What'd you think they were gonna say,
"中午发射导弹"吗
"Fire the warhead at noon"?
-是啊 -我的翻译是对的
- Exactly. - And my translation is correct.
我很确定 所以
I know that for sure, so...
"喂喂银色的猫"谁会这么讲话
"The silver cat feeds." Why would anyone talk like that
除非他们是想掩饰
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表