剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
The King of Hawkins High himself.
你是不是都不记得我在那节课上
Do you even remember me from that class?
你肯定不记得
Of course you don't.
你那时就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You were a real asshole, you know that?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是那不算什么
But it didn't even matter.
就算你是个混♥蛋♥也没什么
It didn't matter that you were an ass.
我那会还是
I was still...
迷恋你
obsessed with you.
就算我们这些废柴都假装不屑一顾
Even though all of us losers pretend to be above it all,
我们还是想受欢迎的
we still just wanna be popular...
想被人认可 普普通通的
accepted, normal.
如果这样能让你好受些的话
If it makes you feel any better,
有那些称号♥可不如想象中的那么好
having those things isn't all that great.
真的
Seriously.
让我很迷惑
It just baffles me.
人们告诉你很重要的事
Everything that people tell you is important,
人们告诉你应该关心的事 全都是
everything that people say you should care about, its all just...
胡扯
...bullshit.
不过我看你只有搞砸了之后才能想明白吧
But I guess you gotta mess up to figure things out, right?
我希望是这样
I hope so.
我觉得我一辈子
I feel like my whole life has been...
就是个巨大的错误
one big error.
对
Yep.
至少不会比现在这样更糟糕了
At least it can't get any more messed up than this.
我希望我当时能在滴答女士的课上认识你
You know, I wish I'd known you in Click's class.
-是吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Really, I do.
说不定你能帮我把那门课弄及格
Maybe you could've helped me pass the class.
说不定我就不会在这里
Maybe instead of being here,
而是正在去上大学的路上了
I'd be on my way to college right now.
我也不会知道
And I would have no idea
我们脚下藏着邪恶苏联人了
that there were evil Russians beneath our feet,
我会幸福地
and I would be happily
和另外某个蠢蛋一起卖♥♥冰淇淋
slinging ice cream with some other schmuck.
我得承认
Gotta say, though,
我喜欢当你的蠢蛋朋友
I liked being your schmuck.
至少曾经很开心
It was fun while it lasted.
是挺开心的
It was.
你们想去哪啊
Where were you two going?
这回试着说实话吧
Try telling the truth this time, yes?
这会让你和扎科夫博士的会面没那么痛苦
It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful.
等一下 等等
Wait a second. Wait. Hold on.
好 等等 那是什么
Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?
这会帮你说实话
It will help you talk.
你是不是都没消过毒
Did you even clean that thing?!
他现在在干什么
What's he doing now?
那样不正常 对吧
And that's not normal, right?
比利在国♥庆♥节的时候待在他的屋里
Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July?
那绝对不正常
No, that's not normal.
他想让我们找到他
He wants us to find him.
对 我就是担心这点
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
如果我们去找比利
If we go to Billy,
那其余的失灵者就会知道我们在哪
then the rest of the flayed know where we are.
是个陷阱 我同意 我们会被埋伏
It's a trap, I agree. We'll be ambushed.
我们不会被偷袭
We won't be surprised.
我们知道他们会来
We'll know that they're coming,
我们会给那些失灵者颜色看看
and we will kick their flayed butts.
你是说一一会给他们颜色看看
You mean El will kick their butts.
爸爸
Papa!
不
No.
彩虹 右转三下 左转四下
Rainbow. Three to the right, four to the left.
向日葵 彩虹
Sunflower. Rainbow.
-风险太大了 -对 而且没必要
- It's too risky. - Yeah, and unnecessary.
杀掉失灵者不会阻止吸灵魔
Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer.
我们必须找到是从哪里开始扩散的
We have to find out where it's spreading from.
我们要找到根源
We have to find the source.
比利知道
Billy knows it.
比利去过那
Billy's been there.
去过源头
To the source.
-对 但是 -那是陷阱 我明白
- Yeah, but-- - It's a trap. I know.
我们不能去找比利
We can't go to Billy,
不过我觉得还有一种办法
but I think there's another way.
我能看到他去过的地方
A way for me to see where he's been.
一一 你觉得你必须这么做 但其实不是的
El, I know you think you have to do this, but you don't.
只是 你之前只这么做过一次
It's just, you've only done this before once.
而且你妈妈 她很爱你
And your mom, she loved you,
愿意让你知道发生了什么
and wanted you to know what happened.
比利的心思是扭曲 病态的
And Billy's mind is-- is sick, diseased.
吸灵魔在他体内
The Mind Flayer is in him.
他伤不了我的
He can't hurt me.
在那是不会的
Not in there.
我们并不清楚
We don't know that.
迈克
Mike.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
好
Yeah.
小心点
Just... be careful.
比利
Billy.
你听得见吗
Can you hear me?
我想看看
I want to see.
我想看看发生什么了
I want to see what happened.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
住手 不 不 不
Stop! No! No! No!
不
No!
一一 你还好吗
El, are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我在海滩上
I'm... on a beach.
我可能有点笨
Okay, I may be dense,
但据我所知
but the last I checked,
霍金斯没有海滩
there weren't any beaches in Hawkins.
你还看到了什么
What else do you see?
一个女人
A woman.
她很漂亮
She's... pretty.
我觉得她在看我
I... I think she's looking at me.
你做到了
You did it!
还有一个小男孩
There's... a boy.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I saw that!
至少有两米高
That was at least seven feet.
我不知道是怎么回事 但我吓坏了
I don't know what it was, but it almost gave me a heart attack.
再玩十分钟好吗
Ten more minutes?
-好 再玩十分钟 -好
- Yeah, okay, ten more minutes. - Okay.
但超过十分钟 爸爸就要生气了 好吗
But any longer than that, Dad's gonna be mad, okay?
好
Okay!
比利
Billy?
小心激流
Watch out for rip currents!
我知道
I know.
那是比利
It's Billy.
在加利福尼亚
It's California.
那是一段回忆
It's a memory.
我觉得我看到了源头
I think I see it. The source.
就两分钟 吉姆
Two minutes, Jim.
这是一条安全线路
It's a secure line,
但超过两分钟 他们就会追踪到你
but any longer than that and they could trace you.
我想让他们来追踪我
Yeah, I want 'em to trace me.
什么
What?
费城公共图书馆
Philadelphia Public Library.
我是吉姆·霍普
This is Jim Hopper...
霍金斯的警♥察♥局长
uh... police chief, Hawkins.
是塞姆·欧文斯博士给我这个号♥码的
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表