剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
她没病 我撒谎了
She wasn't. I lied.
-我知道 -嗯嗯 不
- I know. - Right, right, right. No, I just...
我觉得你必须知道为什么
think it was important for you to know the context.
霍普 他对我发狂了
Hopper, he went all crazy on me,
说我跟你泡在一起的时间太多了
telling me I'm spending way too much time with you.
他逼我撒谎的
He made me lie. I mean,
你是这世上对我最重要的人了
you're the most important thing to me in the world.
如果他是对的呢
What if he's right?
-什么 -霍普
- What? - Hop.
不不
No, no, no, no.
他就是讨厌欢乐的愤怒老头
He's just some angry old man who hates joy.
但如果我只见你
But if I only see you,
而我又跟你不是一个物种
and I'm a different species than you,
那我该多跟我同物种的人在一起
then I should be with my species more.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你监视我了吗
Did you spy on me?
-这是违反规定的 -我自己定规矩
- That's totally against the rules. - I make my own rules.
-迈克 你在吗 -嗯
- Mike, are you there? - Yeah!
-你们人呢 -我就来
- Where are you guys? - I'm coming. Just...
等一下的
hold on a second.
该死
Shit!
天呐 真希望不是你
God, I hope it's not you.
我真希望不是你
I really hope it's not you.
艾瑞卡 收到吗
Erica, do you copy?
我收到
I copy.
-你们这些呆子就位了吗 -我们就位了
- You nerds in position or what? - Yeah, we're in position.
这里一切安静 你可以开始了
It's all quiet here, so you've got the green light.
开始 收到
Green light, roger that.
威胁儿童安全行动开始
Commence Operation Child Endangerment.
能不能别那么喊
Can we maybe not call it that?
另一边见了
See you on the other side.
书呆子
Nerds.
温妮
Winnie!
温妮 是你吗
Winnie, is that you?
-拉里 -温妮 楼上 卧室
- Larry? - Winnie, upstairs in the bedroom!
宝贝
Baby.
天呐 宝贝 发生了什么
Oh, my God, baby, what happened?
给我拿部电♥话♥
Get me a phone.
-宝贝 -快给我拿部电♥话♥
- Baby-- - Get me a goddamn phone!
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
这里没人
This place is dead.
好吧 接下来去哪
All right, where to next?
海斯农场
Hess Farm.
好了 书呆子们
All right, nerds.
我到了
I'm there.
你能看到什么吗
Do you-- Do you see anything?
嗯 你们特别关心的那些破盒子
Yeah, I see those boring boxes you're so excited about.
-有守卫吗 -没有
- Any guards? - Negative.
-陷阱呢 -如果看得到
- Booby traps? - If I could see them,
就不是好陷阱了
they'd be pretty shit traps,
-是不是 -多谢提醒
- wouldn't they? - Thank you for that.
我进去了
I'm in.
天呐
Oh, God.
免费冰淇淋
Free ice cream
终身享用
for life.
泳池关了
Pool's closed.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
泳池关了
Pool is closed!
比利
Billy!
是谁
Who's there?
比利
Billy!
是谁
Who's there?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
你觉得这好玩吗
You think this is funny, huh?
比利
Billy.
来找我
Come and find me.
我找到你 你就死定了
I find you, it is your funeral.
来抓我啊 来啊
Come and get me. Come on!
比利
Billy!
抓到你了
Got you.
来抓我啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Come and get me, you piece of shit.
你身后
Behind you.
开始
Now!
-快 -好了
- Come on. - Got it.
麦克斯
Max.
动手吧
Do it.
我是来见朵丽丝·德里斯科尔的
Uh, I'm here to see Doris Driscoll.
她好像是昨晚入院的
I think she was admitted last night.
姓名 关系
Name and relation?
南茜
Uh... Nancy...
德里斯科尔
Driscoll.
我是
I'm...
南茜·德里斯科尔
Nancy Driscoll.
她孙女
Her... granddaughter.
那绝对不是中餐
That's definitely not Chinese food.
你们最好 往后退退
Uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back.
-不 -就...
- No. - Just...
-退后点 -不
- Just step back, okay? - No.
-退后 真的 -不要
- Step back. Seriously. - No! No!
你死 我也死
If you die, I die.
好吧
Okay.
什么鬼
What the hell?
那是什么
What is that?
只有我觉得房♥间动了吗
Was that just me, or did the room move?
陷阱
Booby traps.
知道吗 拿上那个走吧
You know what? Let's just grab that and go.
我按哪个 艾瑞卡
Which one do I press, Erica?
快按按钮 呆子
Just press the damn button, nerd.
哪个 我按按钮了 好吗
Which one? I'm pressing the button, okay?
-按"开门" -我按"开门"了
- Press "Open door." - I'm pressing "Open door."
打开...按别的按钮
Just open the-- Press the other button.
你们让开 让她去按
You guys, gut of the way so she can push the button--
-别闹了 -我在按呢
- Would you stop? - I'm trying.
让我做吧 别闹了
Would you let me just do it? Would you stop?
开门啊
Just open the door!
该死
Oh, shit.
麦克斯 放我出去
Max! Let me out of here!
放我出去
Let me out.
你们这些孩子
You kids...
你们觉得这好玩吗
You think this is funny?
你们是把这当成什么破恶作剧吗
You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?
你们这些小混♥蛋♥觉得这好玩吗
You little shits think this is funny?
这是干什么
What is this?
开门
Open the door.
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the goddamn door!
到104了
We're at 220.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不是我的错 麦克斯
It's not my fault, Max.
真的不是我的错
I promise you, it's not my fault.
什么不是我的错 比利
What's not your fault, Billy?
我是做过些事 麦克斯
I've done things, Max. Really...
坏事
bad things.
但我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
他逼我的
He made me do it.
谁逼你的
Who made you do it?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表