剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我不知道 就像个影子
I don't know, it's like a shadow.
就像个大影子
Like a giant shadow.
求你 麦克斯
Please, Max.
他都逼你做什么了
What did he make you do?
这不怪我 麦克斯 求你
It's not my fault, okay? Max, please.
求你 相信我 麦克斯 不怪我
Please, believe me, Max, it's not my fault.
我想阻止他了 真的
I tried to stop him, okay? I did.
相信我吧 麦克斯
Please believe me, Max.
相信我吧
Please believe me.
比利 你没事的
Billy, it's gonna be okay.
麦克斯 求你
Max, please.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
你只需要告诉我们
You just have to talk to us, okay?
告诉我们
You have to talk to us.
我相信你 比利
I believe you, Billy.
我们一起想办法 好吗
We'll figure it out together, okay?
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
-他被激活了 -我需要你相信我
- He's activated. - I need you to trust me. Please.
-麦克斯 离门远点 -什么
- Max, get away from the door. - What?
离门远点
Get away from the door!
放我出去 贱♥人♥
Let me out, you bitch! Let me out!
我砍死你
I'll fucking gut you!
放我出去
Let me out!
麦克斯 过来
Max, come on!
天呐
Oh, my God.
-他出不来吧 -不可能
- He can't get out, can he? - No way.
不可能
No way.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No...
下地狱吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Go to hell, you piece of shit!
-那女孩 是她吗 -对
- The girl, was it her? - Yeah.
是她
It was her.
她知道了 她知道我了
She knows now. She knows about me.
她差点杀了我
She could've killed me.
是啊
Yes.
但杀不了我们
But not us.
杀不了我们
Not us.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表