剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
还有农药 清洁用品 柴油
It's pesticides, cleaning supplies, diesel fuel.
这仅仅是我用了一天时间打电♥话♥问来的
And that's just from one day of calling around. I mean...
肯定还有更多
there's gotta be more.
好 等一下 让我把这个...
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Let me get this little...
把你的小故事理理顺
story of yours straight.
所以 这些毛茸茸的小老鼠发了疯
So, little rodents have gone cuckoo in their furry little minds
在霍金斯镇到处乱窜
and they're running around the town of Hawkins,
吃化工制品
dining out on chemicals.
我知道这听起来挺扯的 但是
I know how it sounds, but--
但是你有证据
But you've got proof!
伙计们 你们得承认
I mean, fellas, you gotta admit,
这可是个大新闻
it's a hell of a headline, right?
《霍金斯老鼠喜欢毒药 来自疯子的述说》
"Hawkins Rodents Prefer Poison: Nutjob Tells All."
好了各位
Guys, that's enough.
我觉得这是个...
I think this is...
大新闻
big.
一篇文章不够写
Bigger than one article.
事实上 我觉得这应该写本书
In fact, I think this has got to be a book.
《神探南茜解密
The Mysterious Case of the Missing Fertilizer,
化肥消失奇案》
a Nancy Drew mystery.
下次有人打电♥话♥来
Next time a call comes in,
做你该做的事
do what you were hired for,
把电♥话♥交给我们 好吗
and let us know, yeah?
我们决定什么是真正的报道 什么不是
We'll decide what's a story and what's not.
好的
Okay.
再见 神探南茜
Bye-bye, Nancy Drew.
不要紧的 南茜 南茜
Hey, it's okay. Nancy. Nancy!
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂
Ahoy!
我想尝一下花生酱巧克力夹心味的 谢谢
I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please.
不行 今天不能再尝了
No. No more samples today.
为什么
Why not?
因为你在滥用我们公♥司♥的政策
Because you're abusing our company policy.
那个男手水呢
Where's the sailor man?
抱歉 他帮不了你 他很忙
Sorry, he can't help you. He's busy.
忙什么
Busy with what?
做间谍
Spycraft.
看到什么了吗
You see anything?
我觉得我并不清楚我要找什么
Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for.
邪恶苏联人
Evil Russians.
是 但我并不知道邪恶苏联人长什么样
Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like.
高个儿 金发 不苟言笑
Tall, blond, not smiling.
你也可以找找戴耳机的
Also, look for earpieces,
戴伪装物的 拿行李袋什么的
camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing.
行吧 行李袋
Right, okay, duffel bags.
-开玩笑吧 -怎么了
- Oh, you've gotta be kidding me. - What?
安娜·雅各比居然跟马克·莱温斯基那个蠢蛋在一起
Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky.
你要是不能专心 就把望远镜给我
If you're not gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars.
天啊 还有没有底线了
Aw, Jesus Christ, whatever happened to standards?
莱温斯基就是个坐冷板凳的怂货
I mean, Lewinsky never even came off the bench.
老兄 你是史上最差劲的间谍 你知道吗
Dude, you are the worst spy in history, you know that?
-住手 住手 -给我
- Stop, hey. Stop. - Give me those.
我不明白你为什么还要盯着别的女孩
I don't get why you're looking at girls.
有一个完美的女孩就摆在你眼前
You have the perfect one in front of you.
-说真的 如果你再提罗宾 -罗宾
- Seriously, if you say Robin again-- - Robin.
-别说了 住口 -罗宾 罗宾 罗宾
- No, don't. No. - Robin, Robin, Robin.
-住口 -罗宾 罗宾
- Stop, no, no, no. - Robin. Robin.
-罗宾 -住口
- Robin. - No.
-罗宾 -住口
- Robin. - No!
不行 伙计 她不是我的菜
No, man, she's not my type.
她甚至
She's not even...
和我喜欢的类型搭不上半点关系
in the ballpark of what my type is, all right?
你到底喜欢什么样的 一点都不酷的吗
What's your type again? Not awesome?
多谢你了
Thank you.
告诉你吧 她还在上学 而且她很奇怪
For your information, she's still in school. And she's weird.
她是个怪人 她是个鸡血女
She's a weirdo. And she's hyper.
我不喜欢她老像打了鸡血一样
I don't like that she's hyper.
她还演过戏剧 一副很搓的样子
And she did drama. That's a bad look.
她还玩乐队
And she's in band?
-不行 -现在你高中毕业了
- No. - Now that you're out of high school,
这就是说其实你已经是个成年人了
which means you're technically an adult,
你不觉得是时候进化一下
don't you think it's time you move on
你那些"追逐潮流"的老八股的观念
from primitive constructs such as popularity?
老八股观念
Oh, primitive constructs?
你就学了这些垃圾东西 在那个
That some stupid shit you learned at Camp...
什么都不懂营地
Know... Nothing?
应该是通晓天地营地
Camp Know Where, actually.
并不是 这是我从生活中领悟出来的
And no, it's shit I learned from life.
与其和那些你觉得会令你更酷的人约会
Instead of dating somebody you think's gonna make you cooler,
为什么不和你真正喜欢的人约会呢
why not date somebody you actually enjoy being around?
就像我和苏茜一样
Like me and Suzie.
苏茜
Oh, Suzie.
你是说"比菲比·凯茨更性感"的
Yeah, you mean, "Hotter than Phoebe Cates."
那个苏茜
Yeah, that Suzie.
让我们回想一下
And, uh, let's think about
你到底是怎么追到那个漂亮女朋友的
how exactly did you score that beautiful girlfriend?
没错 听了我的建议
Oh, yeah. With my advice.
因为一直以来都是如此 亨德森
Because that's how this works, Henderson.
是我给你建议 你来执行贯彻
I give you the advice, you follow through.
不是反过来的好吗 笨蛋
Not the other way around, all right, pea-brain?
你们听到了吗
Do you guys hear that?
听起来像是雷声
It sounds like... thunder.
但是 等等 那不是雷声
But, no, wait. That's not thunder.
那是
It's...
一群巫术僵尸
a horde of juju zombies!
迈克长官 轮到你了
Sir Mike, your action.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
攻击
Attack?
好吧 我用猛击来进攻
Okay, I attack with my flail.
你没打中
Whoosh! You miss.
你打得石头铛铛作响
Your flail clanks the stone,
僵尸群正向你迫近 紧接着
the zombie horde lumbers towards you, and...
巫术缠住了你的胳膊 血肉模糊
the juju bites your arm. Flesh tears!
造成七点伤害
Seven points of damage.
不 我的胳膊
Oh, no, my arm.
卢卡斯 快看 我的胳膊啊
Lucas, look, my arm.
卢卡斯长官 僵尸群在咆哮
Sir Lucas, the zombie horde roars!
你是反击还是逃跑
Do you fight back or do you run?
不行 这是声东击西
No! It's a distraction!
这是个陷阱 不准接
A trap. Do not answer it.
什么 别接
What... No!
是一一吗
El?
不是
No.
不好意思 我没兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
是电♥话♥推销
Telemarketers.
也许我们该给她们打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should just call them.
要打给她们吗
We can do that?
-我想可以 -但是我们怎么说呢
- I think so. - Yeah, but what would we say?
什么也别说 奎萨部落仍需你们的帮助
We'll say nothing! The Khuisar tribe still needs your help.
那好吧
All right, then.
我会用我的火炬
I'll use my torch
放火把房♥子烧掉 牺牲自我
to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves,
消灭巫术僵尸 同时也拯救奎萨人
killing the jujus, and saving the Khuisar.
我们的英雄形象将在卡拉玛的记忆中永存
We all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar.
赢了
Victory.
好 算你们狠
Okay. Fine.
你们赢了
You guys win.
-恭喜你们 -威尔 我是闹着玩的
- Congratulations. - Will, I was just messing around.
我们来好好结束吧
Hey, let's finish for real.
-接下来还要玩多久 -算了吧 迈克
- How much longer is the campaign? - Just forget it, Mike.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表