剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Mom!
我不明白 为什么不行呢
I don't understand. Why not?
求你了 妈妈 别这样
Please, Mom, don't do this.
求你回家吧
Please come home.
不 要过多久 要过多久
No. How long? How long?!
我很想你
I miss you.
你给我回来
Get back here!
起来啊 怎么了 你不敢和我打吗
Get up! What, are you scared to fight me?
你怕了吗
You scared?
起来和我打 软蛋 你这个软蛋
Get up and fight me, pussy! Pussy!
比利 过来 我要你见个人
Billy, come over here, I want you to meet someone.
这是你的新妹妹 她叫麦克辛
This is your new sister. Her name's Maxine.
叫我麦克斯
Max.
-和她握个手 -谁在那儿
- Shake her hand. - Who's there?
-我说了和她握手 -我说了谁在那里
- I said, shake her hand. - I said, who's there?!
我想我找到了
I think I found it.
那个源头
The source.
在哪里 一一 你在哪
Where, El? Where are you?
布里伯恩
Brimborn...
炼钢厂
Steelworks.
好吧 炼钢厂 炼钢厂
Here. Okay, uh, steelworks, steelworks...
在这 钢铁
Here, steel.
找到了 在樱桃橡树街6522号♥
Found it. 6522 Cherry Oak Drive.
布里伯恩 炼钢厂
樱桃橡树街6522号♥
离这儿很近
That's close.
一一 一一 我们找到了 快离开那里
El, El, we found it. Get out of there.
快离开
Get out.
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
他听不到你
He can't hear you.
你不应该来找我的
You shouldn't have looked for me.
因为现在我看见你了
Because now I see you.
所以我们都能看见你了
Now we can all see you.
是你
You...
放我们进来的
let us in.
那现在
And now...
你也得让我们留下来
you are going to have to let us stay.
戴维 你去哪儿
David, where you going?
戴维
David?
亚当
Adam!
你会错过表演的
You're gonna miss it!
亚当
Adam!
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
一直以来
All this time,
我们都在建造它
we've been building it.
我们建造它
We've been building it...
是为了你
for you.
所以的付出
All that work,
所有的痛苦
all that pain...
都是 为了你
all of it... for you.
现在是时候
And now it's time.
终结一切了
Time to end it.
我们会先终结你
And we are going to end you.
等你不在了
And when you are gone,
我们再去终结你的朋友们
we are going to end your friends.
-不要 -最后 我们会终结
- No! - And then we are going to end...
所有人
everyone.
走开
Get away!
不要
No!
一一 你没事了 没事了
El, you're okay. It's-- it's okay.
一一
El.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表