剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你还是坐下吧
You should sit down.
不肯听...
...wouldn't listen--
托尼 等等
Tony, hold on.
我...
Let me, uh...
我得 回头打给你了 好
I might have to-- Let me call you back. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
-吉姆 -我知道
- Jim. - I know, I know.
你忙呢 我快点说完 我保证
You're busy. I'm gonna make this fast, I promise.
有...
Is there...
什么问题吗
some kind of problem?
有 可以这么说
Yeah. You might say that.
我想查一个人的名字
Um, I'm looking for the name of a guy.
一个人的名字
The name of a guy.
对 你可能认识他
Yeah, I think you might know this guy.
-好吧 -他那天来过
- Okay. - He was here the other day.
骑了摩托
Rides a motorcycle.
高个 方下巴 黑头发
Big build, square jaw, dark hair.
可能是军人 或退役军人
He's probably military, maybe ex-military?
想起什么来了吗
Is this ringing... any bells?
没有
I don't think so.
是吗
Really?
因为就发生在两天前
'Cause it was just two days ago.
在我见到你之前
This was right before I saw you.
-知道吗 -什么
- You know what? - What?
可能是维修工
Could be the maintenance guy.
-维修 -是啊 记不清他叫什么了
- Maintenance. - Yeah. I can't remember his name.
天呐
Oh, God... Uh...
盖里 还是约翰什么的
Gary or John or something.
坎迪丝应该记录了他的名字
Candice will have his name on file.
我们水管有问题 厕所堵什么的
We've had trouble with the plumbing. Clogged toilets and...
水池也是不听话
sinks with minds of their own.
你经常见水管工吗 拉里
You meeting with a lot of plumbers, Larry?
什么
Excuse me?
这人 我见到他时 他是从你办公室走出来的
This guy, when I saw him, he was coming out of your office.
好吧 我可不记得
Okay, well, I don't remember that.
我见过很多人的
I shake a lot of hands, you know?
你记得我逮到你昏倒在藏身处
Do you remember when I caught you passed out in the hideaway
一鼻孔的白粉吗
with all that powder all over your nose?
-记得吗 -吉姆 得了
- You remember? - Jim, come on, now.
你记得我的手下逮到你和坎迪丝像两只兔子似的
Do you remember when my boys found you and Candice going at it
在你的凯迪拉克后座上啪啪吗
like a couple of bunnies in the back of your Cadillac?
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
你妻子记得吗
Does your wife remember that?
你...
You, uh...
你真想玩这个游戏吗
You really wanna play this game?
不是游戏 拉里
Not a game, Lar.
好吧
Okay.
你以前当糖一样吃的药
Those pills you used to swallow like candy.
我记不得了 你有处方吗
I can't recall, did you have a prescription for those?
还有当值饮酒呢
Or how about drinking on duty?
是啊
Yeah.
我们有好些特别有趣的故事呢
We have some real fun stories about that.
只要给《邮报》的汤姆打个电♥话♥
One call to Tom at the Post...
你就完了 伙计
and you're done, buddy.
完了
You're gone.
对了
Oh, and, please,
少拿女儿死了的悲惨故事来唬我
don't give me that dead daughter sob story,
我真心不在乎
'cause I just don't care.
如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我还忙呢
I really am rather busy.
运营主管
Operating directors--
该死
Damn it!
我的鼻子 你打破了我的鼻子
My nose! You broke my goddamn nose!
你朋友昨晚差点杀了我
And your friend almost killed me last night,
我们还没扯平呢
so I'd say we're still not even.
拉里
Larry?
-少废话 拉里 -拉里
- Let's cut the crap, Larry! - Larry!
那人是谁
Who is this guy?
-政♥府♥的 军队的 -你犯下大错了
- Is he government? Is he military? -You're making a big mistake.
他是谁
Who is he?
是阿诺德·施瓦辛格
It's Arnold Schwarzenegger.
拉里
Larry!
你要打给谁 警♥察♥吗
Who you calling? The police?
戒指真不错 拉里
That is a nice ring you got there, Larry.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们试试吧
Let's find out.
好好好 冷静
Okay, okay, okay. Be cool, be cool.
我不知道他叫什么 真的
I don't know his name, I swear.
但你认识他
But you know him.
他有时会给我些东西
He... He gives me things sometimes.
什么样的东西
What kind of things?
钱 礼物 赠礼
Money. Presents. Aah! Gifts.
这人是圣诞老人吗
Who is this guy, Santa Claus?
是星庭 他为星庭工作
Starcourt. Starcourt. He works for Starcourt.
-商场 -对
- The mall? - Yes, yes.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我发誓 真是星庭
I swear! I swear! I swear! Starcourt.
他们是商场的东家
They-- They own the mall.
他们想向东霍金斯扩张
They want to expand to East Hawkins.
他们需要地♥产♥ 土地
They needed property, some land.
有些人不想卖♥♥
Some people didn't want to sell,
我就给他们施压 仅此而已
so I leaned on them a little. That's all.
我发誓 仅此而已
I swear, that's all.
-他们要地干什么 -我不知道
- Why do they want this land? - I don't know!
你有交易的记录吗
You have records of these purchases, these, uh...
这些买♥♥地交易
these land purchases?
你不想惹这些人的 吉姆
You don't want to mess with these people, Jim.
你还是担心自己吧 拉里
I think you should worry about yourself right now, Larry,
别担心我
not about me.
那些记录
The records.
在哪呢
Where are they?
拉里
Larry?
他就是撞到了头
He just bumped his head.
就是碰了一下 是吧 拉里
Just a little boo-boo, right, Lar?
今天愉快
Have a nice day.
拉里
Larry!
真扯淡
It's bullshit.
汤姆说 德里斯科尔是个精神分♥裂♥
So, according to Tom, Driscoll's just a schizophrenic?
而那只老鼠 也没什么特别
And that rat is just a rat?
这都是个大巧合吗
And it's all, what, some big coincidence?
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得汤姆嗑药了
I think Tom was on drugs.
-什么 -你看到他了吗
- What? - Did you see him?
他大汗淋漓
He was sweating like crazy.
手掌也汗津津的
And his palms were clammy.
他看上去糟透了
He looked awful.
-你觉得好笑吗 -不
- Oh, is this funny to you? - No.
就是觉得不可思议
No, it's just kind of incredible.
不可思议
Incredible?
是啊 不可思议 你总能自圆其说
Yeah, incredible how you just continue to convince yourself.
那什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我反复叫你别跟踪这则报道了
I told you over and over to drop this story.
说这样不好
That it was a bad idea.
但你不肯听 这下我遭殃了
But you refused, and now, I'm screwed.
只是夏季打工 你的生活没结束呢
It's a summer job. Your life is hardly over.
我可不住在枫树街的二层楼里
I don't live in a two-story house on Maple Street.
我爸不挣六位数
My dad doesn't earn six figures.
他人都不在
Hell, he isn't even around.
天呐 又来《雾都孤儿》这套了
God, here comes the Oliver Twist routine.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表