剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Purdue, but then I was like, you know what?
我还是需要点生活历练
I really think I need some real-life experience, you know,
然后再去大学 体验下生活
before I hit college, see what it feels like.
就是
Kinda like, uh, I don't know,
体验下工作赚钱的生活 知道吗
see what it's like to earn a working-man's wage, you know?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-我觉得那很重要 -当然了
- I think that's, like, really important. - Yeah, totally.
是啊 这很好玩的
Yeah, anyway, this was, like, so fun.
我们应该
We should kind of like, you know, I don't know,
或许这周一起出去玩什么的
maybe hang out this weekend or--
抱歉了
Oh, sorry about that.
或许 下周吧
I don't know. Maybe next weekend or--
我忙的
Yeah, I'm busy.
没事
Oh, that's cool. I'm--
我下周末还要在这里打工
I'm working here next weekend, so...
下下周末更好
the following weekend's better for me.
不 抱歉 我不能
No. I'm sorry, I can't.
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我...
I...
我今天第一天在这里干
This is... my first day here.
又一个没上钩
And another one bites the dust.
你零比六了 大力水手
You are oh-for-six, Popeye.
我会数数
Yeah, yeah, I can count.
这表示你真臭
You know that means you suck.
是啊 我也识字
Yep, I can read, too.
谁说的
Since when?
就怪这顶破帽子
It's this stupid hat.
相信我 绝对影响了我的颜值
I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature.
是啊 公♥司♥政策最讨厌了
Yeah, company policy is a real drag.
这是个疯狂的想法 但你考虑过
You know, it's a crazy idea, but have you considered...
说实话吗
telling the truth?
你是说 我连理工都考不上
Oh, you mean, that I couldn't even get into Tech
我的混♥蛋♥老爸想给我个教训
and my douchebag dad's trying to teach me a lesson,
我时薪3美元 完全没有未来吗 这个实话
I make three bucks an hour, and I have no future? That truth?
12点钟
Hey, twelve o'clock.
该死 该死 好吧
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Okay...
我去了 好吗
I'm going in. Okay?
知道吗
And you know what?
去他的公♥司♥政策
Screw company policy.
天呐 你焕然一新了
Oh, my God, you're a whole new man.
是吧
Right?
两位女士好啊 没看到你们
Ahoy, ladies! Didn't see you there.
你们想跟我一起在美味之海上航行吗
Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me?
我来做你们的船长
I'll be your captain.
我是史蒂夫·哈灵顿
I'm Steve Harrington.
天呐
Oh, God.
你们想尝尝樱桃盛典吗
Can I get you guys a little taste of the Cherries Jubilee?
不吗 有人想来点吗
No? Anybody?
香蕉船 四个人 四个勺
Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons?
在包厢里一起吃 有人想吗 外面很热的
Share it in the booth? Anybody? It's hot out there.
我知道谈这个很困难
I know this is a difficult conversation to have...
但我希望你知道 我非常在乎你
but I hope you know that I... care about you very much.
-我知道你... -眼神接触
- And I know that you-- - Eye contact.
我知道
And I know that you...
你们都很在乎彼此
both care about each other very much.
这完全不像我说的话
This does not sound like me at all.
继续 加油
Just keep going. Come on.
所以我觉得
Which is why I think
我们一定要立下这些规矩
it's important to establish these boundaries...
以便今后...
moving forward...
别看 你行的
No looking. You know this.
加油
Come on.
...建立一个良好环境
...so we can build an environment...
让我们
where we...
都能感到自在
all feel comfortable
被信任
and trusted
开放
and open...
"分享我们的情绪"
"Share our feelings..."
可以分享我们的情绪 这不行
...to sharing our feelings-- This isn't gonna work.
不行 不行的
It's not gonna work. It's not gonna work.
能行的 我保证
Yes, it will! I promise.
拜托
Oh, come on.
要不我杀了迈克好了
Maybe I'll just kill Mike.
我是警♥察♥局长 我能掩盖起来
I'm the chief of police, I could cover it up.
你可以的
You got this.
我保证
I promise.
你今晚想一起吃饭吗
You wanna have dinner tonight?
你可以再指点指点我
You can give me some more pointers.
我...
Oh, I...
我
I...
我有安排了
I have plans.
好吧
Okay, sure.
来顾客了
A customer.
-卡洛 -乔伊
- Hey, Carol! - Oh, hi, Joyce!
你好吗 见到你太好了
How are you? So good to see you.
乔治的13岁生日要到了
So, um, Georgie has his 13th birthday coming up.
天呐 13了吗
Oh, my gosh, 13?
是啊
I know!
我有点不知所措...
And I'm a little lost...
我们还不够高吗
Aren't we high enough?
脑波机在一百米处运转最好
Cerebro works best at a hundred meters.
我确定犹他州的人也有电♥话♥的
You know, I'm pretty sure people in Utah have telephones.
是啊 但苏茜是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Yeah, but Suzie's Mormon.
该死 她没有电力吗
Oh, shit. She doesn't have electricity?
那是阿米什人
Oh, that's the Amish.
-那摩♥门♥教♥徒是什么 -非常虔诚的白人
- What are Mormons? - Super religious white people.
他们有电 有车 但是
They have electricity and cars and stuff, but...
因为我不是摩♥门♥教♥徒
since I'm not Mormon,
她父母绝不会允许我们交往
her parents would never approve.
挺
It's all a bit...
莎士比亚的
Shakespearean.
莎士比亚
Shakespearean?
是啊 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
Yeah. Like Romeo and Juliet.
好吧
Right.
-被诅咒的恋人 -懂
- Star-crossed lovers. - I got it.
各位
Hey, guys!
这挺好玩的 但是
This is fun and all, but, uh...
我得回家了
I have to go home.
-我们快到了 -抱歉
- We're almost there. - Sorry, man.
宵禁
Curfew.
-走吧 -祝你们好运
- Come on, let's go. - Good luck.
-4点宵禁 -他们撒谎
- Curfew at 4:00? - They're lying.
-他们一夏天都这样 -挺浪漫的
- It's been like this all summer. - It's romantic.
-恶心 -扯淡
- It's gross. - It's bullshit.
我刚回家
I just got home.
反正是他们的损失
Well, their loss, right?
向上前进
Onwards and upwards!
苏茜还等着呢
Suzie awaits!
威尔 来啊
Will, come on!
游得不错啊 维勒太太
Looking good out there, Mrs. Wheeler.
谢谢
Thank you.
身型完美
Perfect form.
要说起来
Well...
你的身型才棒呢
your form is amazing.
抱歉 我是说
I'm sorry, I mean, I...
我见过你 教别人
I've seen you... uh, teaching...
教课 教游泳
...lessons. Swimming lessons.
我可以...
You know, I could, uh...
如果需要 我可以教你
I could teach you, if you like.
我知道各种姿势
I know all the styles.
自♥由♥泳
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表