剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
这个好地方适合成长
a wonderful place to grow up,
抚养家庭
to raise your family,
遛狗
to walk your dog.
但是
But then...
国♥庆♥节那天 风云突变
...on July Fourth, everything changed.
一场重大惨剧降临小镇
A terrible tragedy struck this small town.
但这不是小镇第一次遭遇惨剧了
But this was not this small town's first brush with tragedy.
神秘死亡 政♥府♥掩盖
Mysterious deaths, government cover-ups,
一场奇怪的化学品泄漏
a bizarre chemical leak.
都有关联吗
Is it all linked?
都是巨大的阴谋吗
All a vast conspiracy?
是否全怪一位腐♥败♥倒台的镇长
The fault of a disgraced, corrupt mayor?
还是说中心地带发生了更大的事
Or is something more going on in the heartland?
这个小镇会是被诅咒了吗
Some believe a rise in Satanism is to blame.
想知道真♥相♥
To find out,
今晚8点请收看《中心地带恐怖事件》
tune in tonight at 8:00 p.m. for "Horror in the Heartland"
尽在顶尖新闻
on Cutting Edge.
你拿你妈当推荐人
You put your mom down as a reference?
是啊 怎么不行 她非常受尊敬的
Yeah. Why not? She's, like, super well-respected.
你真是个呆瓜
You're such a dingus.
什么...
Wha--
说清楚 我们不是被解雇的
Uh, just to be clear, we weren't fired, you know.
商场烧毁了 还死了好几个人
The mall burned down and, like, killed a bunch of people.
多谢告知 我不知道呢
Thanks for sharing. Didn't know.
三部最喜欢电影 说
Three favorite movies. Go.
《桃色公♥寓♥》
The Apartment,
《隐秘堡垒》《天堂的孩子》
Hidden Fortress, Children of Paradise.
你 说
You, go.
-最爱电影吗 -我口吃了吗
- Favorite movies? - Did I stutter?
《动物屋》绝对的
Animal House, for sure.
看着我 哈灵顿
Eyes on me, Harrington.
嗯
Yeah.
《星战》
Star Wars.
《新希望》吗
A New Hope?
什么
A new what-now?
哪部《星战》
Which Star Wars?
有泰迪熊的那个呗
The one with the teddy bears.
没有吗 刚出来那部
No? Uh... Oh, the one that just came out.
刚出来的那部电影
The movie that just came out.
就是有德洛雷安和艾利克斯·基顿的那部
The one with the DeLorean and Alex P. Keaton,
他想上他老妈
and he's trying to bang his mom.
时间
The time...
那是我最喜欢的三部 经典
Yeah, those are my top three. Classics.
你星期一来
You start Monday.
你永远别来
You start never.
可以 给我们点时间吗
Will you just, um... Will you give us a minute?
为什么
Why?
史蒂夫
Steve.
好吧 你得明白 基斯
All right, you have to understand, Keith,
我知道他的品位比较俗
I know his taste is a bit pedestrian,
但呆瓜有其他优点
but the dingus has other qualities.
他就是最高级别的蠢蛋 罗宾
He's a douchebag of the highest order, Robin.
他在高中时的确对我们很差
He was a bit of a prick to us in high school,
我承认
I'll grant you that,
但他现在仍是
but he remains...
女生磁铁
a total chick magnet.
是啊 那跟我有什么关系
Yeah, okay, and this is relevant to me how?
地球呼叫基斯
Uh, Earth to Keith.
女士们会专为见他而走进来
The ladies will come in just to see him.
她们会成群地来
They'll come in in droves.
成群 基斯
Droves, Keith.
我们当初冰淇淋卖♥♥得太火
We sold so much ice cream,
他们不得不从密歇根二次进货
they had to get a second shipment in from Michigan.
密歇根州啊 基斯
Goddamn Michigan, Keith.
那些女人
And these ladies...
那些女人都很性感
These ladies are hot.
她们可性感了
They're so very hot.
史蒂夫一个人应付不来
And there are too many of them for little Steve.
他需要协助
He needs assistance.
他需要你的协助 基斯
He needs your assistance, Keith.
你有什么好处 你喜欢他吗
What's in it for you? You got a thing for him or something?
该死 这...
Goddammit. This is--
我们只是...
We're just, um...
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
《开放的美国学府》 听说过吗
Fast Times. Fast Times. Ever heard of it?
我的最爱三部之一 基斯
Top three for me, Keith.
-慢点 -抱歉
- Slow down. - Sorry. Sorry.
-还行吗 -嗯
- Still got it? - Yeah, yeah.
*转过身*
*Turn around*
*看你看到什么*
*Look at what you see*
*她的脸上*
*In her face*
*映射了你的梦*
*The mirror of your dreams*
*旋律将保守他们的秘密*
*Rhymes that keep their secrets*
*在云彩后揭开*
*Will unfold behind the clouds*
等等 我们唱得对吗
Wait, did we get that verse right?
是"在云彩后揭开"吗
It's "unfold behind the clouds"?
对 但你们都唱毁了 能不能停下
Yeah, but you're butchering it, so could you please stop?
那就一起唱 达斯宝贝
So then join in, Dusty-bun.
是啊 达斯宝贝 一起唱嘛
Yeah, come on, Dusty-bun, why don't you join us?
你们真好笑 该去上《卡森秀》
You guys are so funny, you should be on Carson.
-不能听你唱一遍吗 -不能
- Can't we just hear your rendition? - No.
求你 就一段
Please? Just one verse?
不要 那是只唱给苏茜听的
No. No way. It's reserved for Suzie's ears and Suzie's ears alone.
*转过身*
*Turn around*
*看你看到什么*
*Look at what you see*
*她的脸上*
*In their face*
*映射了你的梦*
*The mirror of your dreams*
你们闭嘴啦
Shut up, you guys.
*Rhymes that keep their secrets*
闭嘴 你们闭嘴吧
Stop! You guys, please, shut up.
哥们 那是捐赠箱
Whoa, dude. That's the donation box.
我知道 等我回来用你的好了
I know. I'll just use yours when I come back.
如果我们还玩的话
I mean, if we still wanna play.
好啊 如果你想跟别人一起玩呢
Yeah, but what if you want to join another party?
不会的
Not possible.
都...
Is that...
搬走了吗
everything?
看来是的
I guess so.
17年人生
Seventeen years of my life...
一天就打包好了
packed up in one day.
如果我
What if I just...
不让你走呢
don't let you go?
我想
I think...
新屋主会赶走我们的
the new owners might kick us out.
你可以住我们家地下室
You could stay in our basement.
你♥爸♥爸会喜欢的
Your dad'd love that.
我们可以把你藏在帐篷里
We could hide you in a tent,
就像一一
like El.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
就像一位智者曾说
As a wise man once said...
我们共同经历过创伤
we've got shared trauma.
再经历点又何妨
So what's a little more, right?
再经历点又何妨
What's a little more?
会恢复的
They'll come back.
我知道
I know they will.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你带对讲机了吧 -嗯
- You packed your walkie, right? - Yes.
因为我会偷走达斯汀的脑波机
Because you know that I'm gonna steal Cerebro from Dustin
一个劲地呼叫你 你只能烦得关掉它
and call you so much, you're gonna have to turn it off, right?
你跟你妈妈谈了吗
Did you talk to your mom?
感恩节的事
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表