剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
About Thanksgiving?
当然 她批准了 我会去的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got the okay. I'll be there.
我还想
And then I was thinking
或许你圣诞节可以来这里过
maybe you could come up here for Christmas.
威尔也是
And Will, too.
你可以在圣诞节前后来
You can come before or after Christmas,
看拜耶斯太太的意思
or whatever Mrs. Byers wants,
但我觉得圣诞节那天会很好玩
but I was thinking Christmas Day could be super fun,
因为我们那时都有棒棒的新礼物可玩
because we'd all have cool new presents to play with and, uh...
抱歉 我听上去像个7岁小孩
Sorry, that made me sound like a seven-year-old.
我也喜欢礼物
I like presents, too.
嗯 好啊
Yeah, cool. Yeah.
我也喜欢礼物
I like-- I like presents, too.
好啊
Cool.
迈克
Mike?
怎么
Yeah?
记得那天
Remember that day...
在小屋 你对麦克斯说的话
at the cabin, you were talking to Max?
我不太懂
I don't think I follow.
你说到了你的感情
You talked about your-- your feelings,
你的心
your heart.
是啊 那个啊 好久之前了
Oh, yeah, that. Man, that was so long ago.
那就是一时冲口而出
That was really heat of the moment stuff,
我们当时在吵架
and we were arguing and...
我不记得
I don't really remember...
我说了什么
What did I say, exactly?
迈克
Mike...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
捐赠箱
Donation box?
好的
Uh, yeah, sure.
那是什么
What is that?
霍普为你和迈克写的讲稿
It-- It's the speech Hop wrote for you and Mike.
讲稿
Speech?
是啊 你们的谈心
Yeah. You know, the heart-to-heart.
他没跟你们谈 是吧
He never talked to you, did he?
我能读读吗
Can I read?
"有件事我早想跟你们谈谈了
"There's something I've been wanting to talk to you both about.
我知道谈这个很困难
I know this is a difficult conversation,
但我非常在乎你们俩
but I care about you both very much.
我也知道你们很在乎彼此
And I know that you care about each other very much.
所以我们一定要
And that's why it's important
立下这些规矩 以便今后
that we set these boundaries moving forward,
建立一个良好环境
so we can build an environment...
让我们都能感到
where we all feel...
自在
comfortable...
被信任
trusted...
开放
and open...
可以分享我们的情绪"
to sharing our feelings."
情绪
Feelings.
情绪
Feelings.
天呐
Jesus.
事实上
The truth is,
很久以来 我都忘记那是什么了
for so long, I'd forgotten what those even were.
我一直困在一个地方
I've been stuck in one place,
可以说困在一个洞里
in a cave, you might say.
深深的黑暗的洞
A deep, dark cave.
然后 我在林子里留了些松饼
And then, I left some Eggos out in the woods,
你就走进了我的生活
and you came into my life and...
很久以来 头一次
for the first time in a long time,
我开始有感觉了
I started to feel things again.
我开始感觉快乐了
I started to feel happy.
但近来 我想我觉得...
But, lately, I guess I've been feeling...
与你疏离了
distant from you.
就好像你
Like you're...
你在远离我
you're pulling away from me or something.
我想念每晚跟你玩棋盘游戏
I miss playing board games every night,
日出时做三层冰冻松饼大餐
making triple-decker Eggo extravaganzas at sunrise,
睡觉之前 一起看电视
watching westerns together before we doze off.
但我知道你在长大
But I know you're getting older.
成长
Growing.
改变
Changing.
我猜
And I guess...
老实说
if I'm being really honest,
这才是让我害怕的
that's what scares me.
我不希望事情改变
I don't want things to change.
或许 这才是我来这里的原因
So, I think maybe that's why I came in here,
想停止那种改变
to try to maybe... stop that change.
逆转时间
To turn back the clock.
让一切回到从前
To make things go back to how they were.
但我知道那是天真
But I know that's naive.
那不是
It's just...
人生的规律
not how life works.
人生不断向前
It's moving.
不管你喜不喜欢
Always moving, whether you like it or not.
有时是痛苦的
And, yeah, sometimes it's painful.
有时是悲伤的
Sometimes it's sad.
有时
And sometimes...
是令人意外的
it's surprising.
快乐的
Happy.
所以知道吗
So, you know what?
继续长大吧 孩子
Keep on growing up, kid.
别让我拦着你
Don't let me stop you.
犯错 然后吸取教训
Make mistakes, learn from 'em,
如果生活伤害了你 因为那是肯定会的
and when life hurts you, because it will,
记住那种痛苦
remember the hurt.
那是好事
The hurt is good.
那意味着你走出了洞
It means you're out of that cave.
但求你
But, please,
如果你不介意
if you don't mind,
为了你可怜的老爸
for the sake of your poor old dad,
门至少留三英寸
keep the door open three inches.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
该走了
Time to go?
嗯
Yeah.
我就出去
I'll be out in a minute.
好
Okay.
后面还有
不 不是那美国人
No. Not the American.
不 我求你 不要
No, I'm begging you... No! Don't!
不要 求你
No! Please! No! Don't!
别
No, don't!
别这样
Don't do this!
放开我
Let me go!
别丢下我
Don't leave me in here.
放我出去
Let me out,
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
求你 求你
I'm begging you, please!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表