剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
上啊
Up!
我的天呐 -我们上不去的
- Oh, Jesus! - We're not gonna make it!
上得去 加油 宝贝 加油啊
Yes, we are. Come on, baby. Come on, baby!
别这样
Come on!
不要 不要
Come on. Come on.
不要啊
Come on!
看来托德老爹也有能力不足的时候
Guess the Toddfather has its limitations.
冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答
Scoops Troop, do you copy?
冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答
Scoops Troop, do you copy?
冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答
Scoops Troop, do you copy?
冰淇淋小分队 我重复 收到请回答
Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy?
我们被困在商场里了
We're trapped in the mall
需要紧急转移
and in need of emergency transportation.
冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 比利找到我们了
Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy has found us.
他毁了我们的车 我们被困在商场里了
He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall.
重复一遍 比利把我们的车毁了
Repeat, Billy has disabled our car and...
你要杀了他 是不是
You're gonna kill him, aren't you?
这些都只是以防万一
This is just a precaution, okay?
不只是针对比利
And not just against Billy.
他能知道我们在这 那么吸灵魔也知道
If he knows we're here, so does the Mind Flayer.
冰淇淋小分队 我重复
Scoops Troop, I repeat,
我们需要紧急转移
we are in need of emergency transportation.
收到请回答
Do you copy?
冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答
Scoops Troop, do you copy?
那辆车应该不能开了吧
No chance that thing'll drive, right?
-史蒂夫 能听见吗 -我们不需要开它
- Steve, do you copy? - We don't need it to drive.
达斯汀
Dustin!
我们只需要它的点火电缆
We just need the ignition cable.
推啊
Push!
操
Shit!
让我试试
Let me try.
一一
El...
我可以的
I can do it.
有什么事吗
Can I help?
来拿东西
Picking up.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
新来的
New arrivals.
昨天晚上刚到
Landed last night.
向阳光说再见吧
Say goodbye to sunlight.
当我们已有彼此
Who needs sunlight
谁还需要阳光 同志
when we have one another, comrade?
确实 同志
Indeed, comrade!
还有一瓶苏联红牌伏特加
And a bottle of Stolichnaya.
你干吗说这么多废话
Why are you talking so much?
他人还不错
He was nice.
-人还不错 -他是个不错的守卫
- He was nice? - He was a nice guard.
是啊 等着一切结束了
Yeah, I mean, we should probably invite him over
我们应该邀请他来玩
after all this is done.
是啊 我可以拿砂锅烤了他
Yeah, I can bake him a casserole.
拿点酒 分享一下快乐
Get a six-pack, share some laughs.
你懂的 喝一杯
You know, have a drink.
有人想交换任务吗
Anyone wanna trade jobs?
秃鹰小分队 收到请回答
Bald Eagle, do you copy?
秃鹰小分队 我重复
Bald Eagle, I repeat,
这里是冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答
this is Scoops Troop, do you copy?
收到
Yes, I copy.
呼号♥是
Call sign?
秃鹰小分队
Bald Eagle.
请重复
Please repeat.
-秃鹰 这里是秃鹰小分队 -收到
- Bald Eagle. This is Bald Eagle! - Copy that.
很高兴能听到你的声音
Good to hear your voice,
秃鹰小分队 你们到哪了
Bald Eagle. What's your 20?
我们已抵达通风口 有需要我会联♥系♥你们的
We reached the vent. I'll contact you when I need you.
在此之前 保持安静
Until then, silence.
收到 秃鹰小分队
Roger that, Bald Eagle.
这里是冰淇淋 即将沉默 好运 完毕
This is Scoops Troop, going radio silent. 10-10, over.
我讨厌小孩子
I hate children.
-记住 有人说话只需要 -点头微笑
- Remember, if anyone says anything, just - Smile and nod.
好运
Good luck.
推
Push!
好的 太棒了
All right, great.
现在大家一起 准备好了吗
All right, now, all the way. Ready?
三二一 推
Three, two, one... Push!
跟你说了
Told you.
学好物理
Physics.
我们要怎么打开这个
How do we get it open?
应该有个门闩 检查一下方向盘底下
There should be a latch. Check under the wheel.
-看见没 -我不知道 等等
- You see it? - I don't know, hold on.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
一一
El.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你找到了吗 -我不知道
- Do you see it? - I don't know.
应该就在这里
It should be right here.
配电盘 配电盘
Distributor, distributor...
迈克
Mike.
找到了
Got it.
南茜
Nancy!
快走
Come on!
我们刚发现他们已经死了
We just found them like this.
美国人
The American.
时间太久了
It's taking too long.
-没事的 -不 有事 有事
- It's fine. - No, it's not. It is not.
她很可能会死
She could've died back there.
她差点就死了
She almost did.
现在她安全了 她在去莫里家的路上
Well, she's safe now. She's on her way to Murray's.
只有我们把它杀死
That thing won't find her,
那东西才不会找到她
not before we kill it.
不应该是这个样子的 好吗
This isn't the way this is supposed to work, all right?
你应该说 "对 我跟你说过的
You're supposed to say, "Yes, I told you so.
所以我们才需要回到孩子身边去"
That's why we needed to go back to the kids."
没错 然后你会说
Oh, yeah, and then you say something like...
"如果你把一切事情都说的
"Yeah, well, it's really hard to listen
好像世界末日要来临那样绝望
when you make everything sound like
真的会很难受"
it's the end of the goddamn world."
你知道
You know...
我想不管怎么样 即便有很多争吵
I think, despite everything, I mean, despite the arguing,
我还是觉得我们的合作很棒
I think we make a pretty good team.
我们都走到这里了 对不对
Well, we made it this far, didn't we?
没错
Yeah.
的确
We did.
的确
We did.
所以
So, uh...
我到底能不能得到这份工作
did I get the job or what?
拜托
Ah, come on.
拜耶斯警探
Detective Byers.
有个戒指的 对吧
It has a ring, doesn't it?
警探 不住这里住还要管这里的事可有点难
It's kinda hard to serve in a town where you don't live, Detective.
你还是打算要搬走 你计划好了吧
You're still moving outta here. I mean, that is the plan, right?
我们看看后续情况如何吧
Eh, we'll see how it goes.
"后续情况如何" 什么情况
"How it goes"? How what goes?
你知道 如果我们可以能成功离开这里
You know, if-- if we actually do make it out of here,
我们值得庆祝一下 对吧
we-- we deserve to celebrate, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我是说
I mean...
是的
yes.
绝对需要
Absolutely.
听说恩佐餐厅很不错
I hear Enzo's is pretty good.
你觉得呢 周五八点钟如何
What do you say, Friday, eight o'clock?
一一周五喜欢看《迈阿密风云》
Uh, El likes to watch Miami Vice on Fridays.
十点开始 所以周五晚上我不能在外面待很晚
It... It starts at 10:00, so I-- I can't be out late on a Friday.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表