剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
unless they're trying to mask
-信息的真正含义 -没错
- the meaning of their message? - Exactly.
为什么有人要掩饰信息的真正含义
Why would anyone mask the true meaning of their message
除非这条信息某种程度上非常敏感
unless the message was somehow sensitive?
没错
Exactly.
-我想你的怀疑是对的 -邪恶苏联人
- So I guess that confirms your suspicion. - Evil Russians.
我真不敢相信我马上要同意这个怪孩子
I can't believe I'm about to agree with this strange child, but,
但是没错 绝对是邪恶苏联人
yeah, totally evil Russians.
我们该怎么破解
So how do we crack it?
我想我们翻译完剩下的部分
Well, I guess we translate the rest
希望能找到规律
and hopefully a pattern emerges.
规律 对
A pattern. Right, like
就像"银色的猫" 可能是个接头点
maybe "Silver cat" Is a meeting place?
或是一个人
Or a person.
或是一件武器
Or a weapon.
可能得让一个超级天才来破解 但是
It's probably gonna take a super genius to crack it, but...
史蒂夫呢
Where's Steve?
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我需要25美分 你有25美分吗
Uh, it's a quarter. I need-- Do you have a quarter?
你确定你到年龄可以骑马马了吗
Sure you're tall enough for that ride?
25美分
Quarter!
要不要我扶你起来 小史蒂夫
You need help getting up, little Stevie?
你来能不能闭嘴好好听
Would you two just shut up and listen?
我去
Holy shit.
这音乐
The music.
音乐
The music!
我不懂
I don't understand.
录下来的就是这首歌♥
It's the exact same song on the recording.
可能俄♥罗♥斯♥也有这种马
Maybe they have horses like this in Russia.
《印第安纳小飞人》 我
"Indiana Flyer"? I don't...
我觉得不对
I don't think so.
这串密♥码♥ 不是来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
This code, it... didn't come from Russia.
而是来自这里
It came from here.
您是否需要点主菜呢 先生
Would you like to order your entrée, sir?
知道么 恩佐
You know what, Enzo?
我不叫恩佐
My name is not Enzo.
我没胃口了 好吗
I just lost my appetite, all right?
给你吧
So, here you go.
不用找了
You can keep the change.
先生
Sir!
恐怕您不能带着酒离开
I'm afraid no alcohol is allowed off the premises.
我想干吗就干吗
I can do anything I want.
我是警♥察♥局局长
I'm the chief of police.
比利 你还好吗
Billy, are you okay?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
很快就会结束的
It'll be over soon.
别乱动
Just stay very still.
不
No!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表