剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
为了美国吧 艾瑞卡
Do this for America... Erica.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I just got the chills.
是啊 因为冰淇淋饮料
Oh, yeah, from this float,
不是因为你的讲话
not your speech.
知道我最喜欢这个国家的什么吗
Know what I love most about this country?
资本主义
Capitalism.
-你知道资本主义是什么吗 -嗯
- Do you know what capitalism is? - Yeah.
-嗯 -就是说 这是自♥由♥市场体系
- Yeah. - It means this is a free market system.
就是说 人们提供服务可以收费
Which means people get paid for their services,
具体要看他们的贡献有多宝贵
depending on how valuable their contributions are.
在我看来
And it seems to me,
我能钻进那个小气道的本事
my ability to fit into that little vent
对你们非常重要
is very, very valuable to you all.
所以 要我帮忙
So, you want my help?
这份奶油糖果船
This USS Butterscotch
最好今后还有更多
better be the first of many.
免费冰淇淋
And I'm talking free ice cream
终生享用
for life.
真喜欢这地方 拉里
Wow, I love the place, Lar.
那伙计是你亲手打的吗
Hey, you shoot that fella yourself?
那不是真的
That's-- That's not real.
不是吧
No shit!
好了
All right, so...
这究竟是什么
what exactly are we looking at?
地契 地♥产♥转移
Land deeds, transfers of property.
你星庭的朋友们
So your buddies at Starcourt,
他们突然开始大量买♥♥地
they suddenly start buying up all this property.
-他们说为什么了吗 -我说了
- They tell you why? - I already told you,
他们什么都不告诉我
they don't tell me anything.
他们只是利用你 我懂
They're just using you, I get it.
我不懂的是
What I don't get
你为什么把一堆地契
is why you have a bunch of land deeds
放在你卧室的保险箱里
in a safe in your bedroom.
这些人 吉姆
These people, Jim,
他们不是好人
they're bad news.
这是勒索资本吗
So, what, this is blackmail?
-是保护 -保护
- Protection. - Protection.
等等
Hold on a second.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
海斯农场 亨利家
Hess Farm, Henry's place,
布洛克家
Bullocks...
看 都在这里
Look, they're all here.
都在霍金斯东南 乔丹湖附近
They're all in Southeast Hawkins, right near Jordan Lake.
乔丹湖附近还有什么
And what else is near Jordan Lake?
电站
The power plant.
四晚前 发生了大规模断电
Four nights ago, there was a huge power outage,
-次日 -你的磁铁就掉落了
- and the next day-- - Your magnets fell.
斯考特说这台机器
Yeah, I mean, Scott says that this machine
需要大量电力才能运行
would take a massive amount of power to run.
-是啊 -如果这台机器
- Yeah. - So, what if this machine
真的存在
that we've been talking about really does exist,
而我们之所以在实验室没找到它
and the reason that we didn't find it at the lab
是因为它不在实验室 而是在这些地皮上
is because it isn't at the lab, it's at one of these properties.
你还是 别做售货员了
I want you to... forget about sales.
来霍金斯警局给我♥干♥吧
I want you to come work for me at the Hawkins PD.
每天看你这张臭脸吗 算了吧
And have to look at your face every day? I don't think so.
拉里
Larry!
你想去哪啊 伙计
Hey, where do you think you're going, pal?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜
Nance?
或许乔纳森是对的
Maybe Jonathan's right.
老实说 我没考虑他
To be honest, I wasn't thinking about him.
我都没考虑任何人
I wasn't thinking about anyone, really.
我就...
I just...
我希望我是对的
I wanted to be right.
-我特希望我是对的 -你是对的吗
- I wanted to be right so badly. - And were you?
我以为是
I thought so.
但或许我...
But maybe I just...
不想承认我错了
don't want to admit that I'm wrong,
因为如果我错了
because if I'm wrong,
-那 -你就像大家以为的那样了
- then-- - You're what everyone thinks you are.
只是个不知天高地厚的孩子
Just a kid who has no idea what she's doing.
生活于世不容易 南茜
It's not easy out there, Nance.
我知道
I know.
人们总说你不行
People are always saying you can't.
你不该
That you shouldn't.
你不
That you're not...
够聪明 够厉害
smart enough, not good enough.
这世界
This world, it...
它一次次地打败你 直到你最终
it beats you up again and again until eventually, I...
大部分人 他们都
Most people, they just...
不再尝试了
they just stop trying.
但你不是那样的
But you're not like that.
你是个斗士
You're a fighter.
你一直都是
You always have been.
我真不知道你从谁那儿遗传来的
I honestly don't know where you get it from.
爸爸
Dad.
老实说 我觉得你是在医院被调包了
I think you were swapped in the hospital, to tell you the truth.
不
No.
我是遗传了你 妈妈
I get it from you, Mom.
是你
I get it from you.
不管是遗传了谁
Well, wherever you get it from,
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
为我被解雇骄傲吗
Proud of me for getting fired?
为你维护自己而骄傲
That you stood up for yourself.
你反抗了那些
That you stood up to those...
混♥蛋♥
shitheads.
妈妈
Mom!
是的 那些混♥蛋♥
Yes, those shitheads.
如果你真♥相♥信这则报道
And if you believe in this story...
看着我 南茜
Look at me, Nancy.
就去做完它
...finish it.
然后去卖♥♥给《印第安纳波利斯星报》什么的
Then go sell it to The Indianapolis Star or whatever and...
你能想象当他们在大报纸上
I mean, can you imagine their faces
读到自己小镇的报道时
when they read a story about their own town
会是什么表情吗
in a big paper like that?
那就..
That would be...
太了不起了
pretty amazing.
何不呢
So, why not?
何不呢
Why not?
去做完
Finish it.
威尔
Uh, Will?
昨天的事
Um, you know, about yesterday...
没事的 卢卡斯
It's fine, Lucas.
你不用说什么
You don't have to say anything.
我知道 但是
I know, but it's just...
你的战役很不错
It was a really cool campaign.
迈克和我
And Mike and I,
-我们不该 -我现在不在乎了 卢卡斯
- we should've never-- - I don't care anymore, Lucas.
真的
I really don't.
我们现在有更重要的事要担心
We have bigger things to worry about now.
这应该关得住他了
This should hold him.
我找到断路器了
Hey, I found the breakers.
那玩意好吓人
Whoa, that thing is super creepy.
我看看
Let me see it.
这应该能行 是吧 伙计
I think this'll work. Right, buddy?
是啊 迈克
Right, Mike.
一一
Hey, El...
我就想说
I just wanted to say...
你记得我说奶奶病了吗
You know when I said Nana was sick?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表