你好茜茜 你好汉娜 你好乔茜
Hello, CC. Hello, Hannah. Hello, Josie.
这就是茜茜汉娜和乔茜
Look, everyone, CC, Hannah and Josie.
-还有我的小熊呢 -男女比例3比7
- And they've got my bear. - Seven of them, three of us.
不管帐篷里女人有多少 你们一个也上不了
Except Whatever ratio there is, you're not getting lucky in this tent!
这是茜茜汉娜乔茜 这是火梨薇娃王八特唐卡和
CC, Hannah, Josie, this is Holli, Viva, Wombat, Tonka and...
伊恩
That's Ian.
和伊恩 谁要喝啤酒
And Ian! Who wants a beer?
-还有我呢 -她是谁
-You didn't introduce me. -Who's that?
她是一个勃勃模仿者
She's the one that keeps copying Amber.
这是小撒撒
That's Sazzy!
-我要睡觉 -我带你去 带上睡袋 -和我说实话
-I need to sleep. -Come with me. Bring your sleeping bag. -Tell me,
火梨
honestly, Holli,
你和警♥察♥是一伙的么
are you in the police?
The Dreamers - Klaxons
♪ Clear, see-through
♪ We are the dreamers
♪ With nothing to lose
♪ It's all just passing through
♪ It's all just passing through... ♪
-别离开我 -我陪你直到你入睡
-Don't leave me. -I'm going to stay here till you sleep.
♪ ..Whatever it leads you to... ♪
让我看看我的未来老公吧
OK, show me my future husband.
♪ ..It's easy
♪ Whatever it leads you to... ♪
Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
♪ Tonight you're mine... ♪
还好没睡错
Thank God for that.
怎么了
What?
还以为我上了王八特
I thought you might be Wombat.
不是因为你我才开心
It's not that I'm happy it's you.
我开心只是因为不是他
I'm just relieved it's not him, OK?
你喜欢我
You like me?
好爽
It's so good.
你让我快控制不住了 你这个浪货
You make me feel so good. You bad girl.
-你这个小骚♥逼♥ -用力抽我 -接招
-You naughty, naughty girl. -Go on, slap it. -I will.
用力 用力 小泡泡
Harder. Harder! Yes, Bubbles.
噢 我的小泡泡
Yeah... Bubbles.
好爽
That feels so good.
好爽啊 泡泡
That feels so good. Bubbles.
-好爽 艾迪 -爱死你了
-That's so good. Eddie. -You know what I like, don't you?
快用力抽我的屁♥股♥
Go on, slap my arse.
啊 啊
That's so good.
对不起
Sorry.
我正要走
I'm just going to go now.
回见
Bye.
但是我要拿我的睡袋
But I do need my sleeping bag.
哦没事 我晚会再拿
Yeah. Don't worry, I'll just get it later.
泡泡我来了
Bubbles!
和陌生人一起嗑药 真是明智
Taking drugs with strangers? So clever!
我真希望你这么做只是为了像我们展示坏的一面
I expect you just did it to do show us the bad things that can happen
-尤其是你像个傻♥逼♥的时候 -哇 傻子又变正常了
-when you act like a stupid dickhead. Yay! Saz is near normal again.
你这个周末怪怪的
You were acting so weird this weekend.
我们一直在到处找你
We looked everywhere for you, Viva.
要是你再准备消失去嗑药 记得和我们打声招呼
If you're going to disappear and take drugs, make sure tell your mates!
我好难受 快要吐了
I feel so terrible. I think I'm going to puke.
薇娃
Viva...
火梨和唐卡做了 我们什么都听见了
Holli slept with Tonka in the tent and we could all hear everything,
-连吞进吐出的声音都听见了 -你胡说
-even the little in-and-out sucky noises! -You could not.
谁胡说了 就像这样
We could. It sounded like this...
没错 不过应该更像这种声音
She's right. But it was more like this...
别学了 弄得我更恶心了
Stop. Stop it. It's making me feel even more sick.
是不是真的 火梨你和唐卡睡了 那康纳怎么办
Is that true, Holli, you slept with Tonka? What about Connor?
狂欢节的事情就让它留在这里不带走
What happens at festival stays at festival.
才不是
No, it doesn't.
你说你下周要去伦敦看他
You said you'd meet him next week in London.
-看到你们的留言了 收摊去找薇娃 -已经找到了
-Got your note about shutting the stall to look for Viv. -We found her.
又见面了 薇娃
Yeah. Hello again, Viv.
最后皆大欢喜
So it was all right in the end.
你们把摊子就这么一扔 衣服都被偷光了
You left the stall unattended. People stole my gear.
你们收摊走人 我可是损失惨重
You shut the stall and buggered off. I've made a loss.
我还不如在家拿果酱自撸
I'd have been better off staying at home and rubbing jam on myself.
-那我们还有奖金对么 -你有病吧
-We will get the money, right? -Are you mental?
也就是说我们不会有奖金了
So...we won't be getting the money?
-当然没有 -我真的很需要这笔钱
-No! -You don't understand. I need that money.
我老爸蹲号♥子之后我妈就当掉了她所有的首饰
My mum pawned all her jewellery since my dad's inside. Her rings,
戒指 项链 手镯 脐钉
bangles, gold necklace, belly button dangly thing.
我老爸出来的时候肯定是想看到一切都还在
When my dad comes out, he's expecting her to be wearing it all.
求你了 艾叔
Please, Uncle Eddie.
抱歉 火梨 我不是你的取款机
Sorry, Holli. I'm not your cash monkey.
-我怎么不知道你老爸就要出来了 -他的释放日期
-I didn't know your dad was coming out yet. -His release date's
-提前了 -这很好啊
-been brought forward. -That's great.
-如果你喜欢看两只狗互相撕咬 可以去赌狗 -我喜欢看啊
-If you're a fan of dogs chewing each other's faces off for money. -I am!
哦 我不喜欢
No, wait, I am not.
要是他出来了 我妈甚至连结婚戒指都没有了
If he comes out and she's not even wearing her wedding ring,
那就糟了
it's going to be bad.
我们帮你
We'll help you save up.
-对吧 -当然了
-Won't we? -Yeah, course we'll help you.
我可以把头发卖♥♥了
I could sell my hair!
-你在做什么 小撒 -穿定向越野的裤子啊
-Saz, what are you doing? -Putting my orienteering trousers on.
我父母又不傻
My parents aren't complete idiots.
我们一起摇摆 吹泡泡
We went on the swings, we blew bubbles,
用勺子敲鼓 你呢做了什么
we did drummer with spoons. What about you? What did you do?
我
I, um...
我也玩得很棒
Yeah, I had a great time, too.
不过还是家里好
But I am glad to be back home, though.
那我们什么时候告诉你♥爸♥爸和安娜
So, when are we going to tell your dad and Anna about us
-关于我们结婚的事情 -暂时不要了
-getting married? -Not yet.
-或者等我考到一级证书之后再说 -为什么要等
-Maybe let me get my A Levels out the way first. -Why we waiting?
你不是还有其他备胎吧
You're not having second thoughts?
-什么备胎 -私人对话
-Second thoughts about what? -Something private.
你为什么盯着我看
Why are you staring at me?
我在练习死亡眼神 下周要回去工作了
I'm practising my death stare. I'm going back to work next week.
你在多说一个字 布榭菈
One more word from you, Sheraz Bradley,
我就打电♥话♥告诉你♥爸♥爸你是个小荡♥妇♥
and I'm ringing up your dad and I'm going to tell him you're a slut!
不用练了 你还是那么吓人
Don't worry, you're still terrifying.
你真好 薇娃
Ha, you're sweet. Thanks, Viva.
我一直担心和小豆豆呆在一起时间长了 我就变得温柔了
I was worried spending too much time with Bean was turning me soft.
那谁来照顾豆豆
Who's going to look after Bean?
你没和他说么
Haven't you told her?
说什么
Told me what?
安娜聘请我当豆豆的保姆
Anna's given be a job as Bean's nanny.
事实证明我带孩子一级棒
Turns out I'm awesome at looking after babies.
这都要归功于我的必杀技 抱抱
It basically uses all of my top skills - hugging,
去公园晃悠
hanging out at the park...
靠 我竟然只会这两样
Shit! I think I've only got two skills.
我还以为用这种句式 我能会得更多
When I started that sentence, I thought there was going to be more.
所以 你每天都会在这里
So, hang on, you're going to be HERE every day?
没错 只有和豆豆 享受精心时光
Every day. Just me and Bean spending some quality mellow time.
-就好像我已经是这个家的一员一样 -真棒
-It's like I'm really becoming one of the family. -That's great.
还是怪怪的 我的男友
A bit weird, though, having your boyfriend who's also
-还是我妹妹的保育员 -我可不是保育员
-my baby sister's childminder. -I ain't no childminder, Viva.
我是保姆 完全两种职业
I'm a nanny. Completely different thing.
保育员是那些懒惰的大妈
A childminder's just some lazy-arse woman
父母把孩子交给她 她却在家里坐一天
who sits at home all day while the parents bring the kids to her.
除了看电视就是拉屎 我可是在你家
She just watches TV and shit. I'm providing childcare
照看小孩 充满活力与朝气
in your own home, and being dynamic.
顺便练习当一个好的家庭煮夫老爸
And maybe getting in some practice for being a great stay-at-home dad.
我想吐
I think I'm going to be sick.
-薇娃你怎么了 -我想吐
-Viva? -I am going to be sick.
狂欢节上吃错了东西
It's something that I...ate at festival.
♪ People keep saying you're doing it wrong
♪ But I'd say it feels all right
♪ I really do try, really do try
♪ Really do try
♪ There's a million things that
I can change
♪ But maybe it's all right
♪ This is my life, this is my life
♪ This is my life... ♪