要是这样 你真的很有爱
Because, if you are, that's really lovely of you,
但是我们现在都很年轻 所以...
but we're both so young still and...
先别说这些 先吃甜甜圈吧
Wait, wait, don't say anything. Eat the doughnut first.
-我有点累 -没关系
- I feel a bit sick. - OK, no problem.
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
-戒指不见了 -甜甜圈里放了戒指么
- There's no ring. - There was a ring in the doughnut?
不见了
It's not there.
这下好了 史上最烂求婚大作战
Wow, this is the shittest proposal ever.
裸基 婚姻是人生中很重要的一步
Marriage is a big step, Rocky.
我才18岁 还没有准备好
I'm only 18. I'm just not really ready.
那是我奶奶的戒指
That was my gran's ring.
要是弄丢了 她会杀了我的
She'll kill me if I've lost the ring.
甜甜圈里没有戒指 你给错了
There's no ring in the doughnut. You gave me the wrong doughnut.
-在你甜甜圈里 -你拿到了戒指
- It was in your doughnut. - You've got the ring.
这就好
OK. OK, that's good.
别嫁给我 薇薇 我真是个傻吊
Don't marry me, Viva. I'm such a wanker.
基基 戒指很漂亮
Oh, Rocky, it was beautiful.
你所做的一切
Everything you did.
所有都没有按计划进行 所有的事情
It all went wrong. Every single thing.
我就是一个屌♥炸天的傻♥逼♥ 你说什么都行 就是不要答应
I'm just a big, dumb idiot. Whatever you do, don't say yes.
你是我遇到过最好的人
You're the kindest person I've ever met.
我很爱你
And I love you.
那是我印着 我爱你 字样的气球
That was the balloon with 'I love you' printed on it
本来准备等你同意后送给你的
that I was going to give you after you said yes,
但是你不会同意了吧
but you aren't going to say yes, are you?
我愿意
I am going to say yes.
她说什么 她同意了
Yes? She said yes?
什么情况
What the fuck?